Top High school plays of the week

imaGoodBoyNow

36 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Mickeybern coach just trying to injure his best players 

you see..this is what I'm talking about. You just got gashed on the ground again by the top team in the state and you are jeopardizing one of the few guys who can help you fix the problem. This is Pop Warner shit. Last year Joe's lost at home to BC and regrouped to win the Chip! I just don't think we have the right coaches in place for this job. I said pre-game that we would get killed on the ground without Morant and the fact that I have no faith in a DeBellis run defense. I do believe my critique was spot on and they will be exposed again come playoff time. Only coach I have faith in and can do the job set out for him is Stengel.  Sad commentary! This isn't Westwood or Seton Hall Prep.

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

"Hat".....them Arnett hybrid grits are banned in some parts of Florida.  I'm pretty sure that Jacksonville is one of them areas.

Hey...more for us !!!!!

Rufus>>

We need all we can get. I heard there is only one supplier left and that Rush threatened to hold the source hostage after his impeachment.

Thankfully, those boys in Morven talked him out of it.

I'm afraid he went behind our backs and sold the "source" to Randy Mac for a nice price, however.

2 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

We need all we can get. I heard there is only one supplier left and that Rush threatened to hold the source hostage after his impeachment.

I'm afraid he went behind our backs and sold the "source" to Randy Mac for a nice price, however.

The only thing I'll say is...Rush is taking his "impeachment"...badly.  Now...I suppose I shouldn't be surprised...but he's hurting the program that he basically re-built.  He's not hurting the "impeachers".

And yes...I have received several words of wisdom that he is "consulting" for the Vikings....and a few other high school teams.  Not sure it's true...but....it's believable.  I guess my rationale is...the man has to make a living somehow since he can't coach.  But it still stings.

I figure the Arnett grits debacle is gonna turn out similar to that of the Benz.   I mean...if you raise the price high enough...people will go elsewhere.  And like I was told this past weekend.....

"North Morven can only do so much...capisce?"

Rufus>>

• Like 2

14 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

11 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

The only thing I'll say is...Rush is taking his "impeachment"...badly.  Now...I suppose I shouldn't be surprised...but he's hurting the program that he basically re-built.  He's not hurting the "impeachers".

And yes...I have received several words of wisdom that he is "consulting" for the Vikings....and a few other high school teams.  Not sure it's true...but....it's believable.  I guess my rationale is...the man has to make a living somehow since he can't coach.  But it still stings.

I figure the Arnett grits debacle is gonna turn out similar to that of the Benz.   I mean...if you raise the price high enough...people will go elsewhere.  And like I was told this past weekend.....

"North Morven can only do so much...capisce?"

Rufus>>

@HawgGoneIt I can never tell with Rufus when he’s being serious and when he’s sarcastic, 

WTF is up with these so called arnett grits, care to explain what’s up

It is derived from corn and helps to provide daily nutrition to our poor, tiny, little, undersized hawgs. The Arnett grits are typically served as the first meal of the day after early morning weightlifting sessions along with breakfast meats, eggs, biscuits, and fruit.

They have been an important ingredient to the successes of our players post 2008.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CCBlackhatter said:

It is derived from corn and helps to provide daily nutrition to our poor, tiny, little, undersized hawgs. The Arnett grits are typically served as the first meal of the day after early morning weightlifting sessions along with breakfast meats, eggs, biscuits, and fruit.

They have been an important ingredient to the successes of our players post 2008.

I realize that I’m talking about wtf y’all saying rush holding the grits hostage