Shadow Creek (TX)

Texasfrog

19 minutes ago, Texasball said:

So in nutshell -  Richmond Foster OL/DL have kids with better offers than Servite.

Team plays with 8-9 guys with their hand in the ground.

Foster has two getting offers.

Only one is a senior.

They lost to Shadow Creek. Gave up 49 points to Travis. Gave up 34 points to Friendswood.

Foster is garbage. Time to move on and fluff the next garbage Texas team.

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Texasball said:

It is when you and your twin brother are trying to sell us Servite -  who have less talent in the lines

Come on Txball..     It's obvious that the Servite lineman committed to Kansas, UNLV and Cal aren't as good as the Richmond Foster linemen with offers to LSU,  Ohio St, Georgia, Bama.

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

Team plays with 8-9 guys with their hand in the ground.

Foster has two getting offers.

Only one is a senior.

They lost to Shadow Creek. Gave up 49 points to Travis. Gave up 34 points to Friendswood.

Foster is garbage. Time to move on and fluff the next garbage Texas team.

But SO notre dame is a solid team?  😂 

2 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

Corona Del Mar O-line and D-line can't average but about 5'11/210 max.

Stop talking about shit that you don't know about. Your not giving an honest assessment what so ever. 

CDM"s OLine goes 6'2 280 , 6'4 250 , 6'4 230, 6'4 230, 6'2 240. (6'6' 250 TE 4star Washington commit)

I've watched Shadow Creek multiple times. They are a good team. It would be a good game. 

Yes, they would probably beat Corona Del Mar due to the number of athletes SC has. Our defense would have trouble and would get worn down as the game progresses. I'd go 42-35 Shadow Creek. 

But Shadow Creeks defense would have major problems too. CDM's aerial game is incredibly challenging for any defense regardless of how many athletes they have. I guarantee you took one look at the skin color of the kids and automatically associated them with slow. That's lazy and incorrect. 

I will say that Corona Del Mar has a significant coaching advantage and plays with way more discipline. 

Funny how I can put my bias aside to make an honest assessment (CDM is my alma mater & I literally admitted that top 50 is generous). While you cannot. 

1 hour ago, mje44 said:

Stop talking about shit that you don't know about. Your not giving an honest assessment what so ever. 

CDM"s OLine goes 6'2 280 , 6'4 250 , 6'4 230, 6'4 230, 6'2 240. (6'6' 250 TE 4star Washington commit)

I've watched Shadow Creek multiple times. They are a good team. It would be a good game. 

Yes, they would probably beat Corona Del Mar due to the number of athletes SC has. Our defense would have trouble and would get worn down as the game progresses. I'd go 42-35 Shadow Creek. 

But Shadow Creeks defense would have major problems too. CDM's aerial game is incredibly challenging for any defense regardless of how many athletes they have. I guarantee you took one look at the skin color of the kids and automatically associated them with slow. That's lazy and incorrect. 

I will say that Corona Del Mar has a significant coaching advantage and plays with way more discipline. 

What makes you believe Corona Del More has significant coaching advantage?   That's just crazy talk!  I can live with the rest of your post!

Funny how I can put my bias aside to make an honest assessment (CDM is my alma mater & I literally admitted that top 50 is generous). While you cannot. 

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Didn’t I tell you, you were simple?  You are too dense to see that Servite struggled with a 3 loss notre Dame Team, 16-13. What a barn burner!!   A notre dame team ranked around where foster is.  

Fosters top OL/DL players:

The top kid is 6’8 300 4**** OT, Reuben fatheree,   

The bottom is their 6’0 285  3*** DT,  Chidozie Nwankwo. 

By calpreps.  Do you think that's accurate?

According to calpreps Aledo/ Amat should've gone in Aledo's favor.  How'd that turnout?