Shadow Creek (TX)

Texasfrog

Hey....  You California people know who Texas 5A (Shadow Creek) is now don't you.

Some Polls have Shadow Creek (TX5A) as a Top #10 California team.  Ha-ha-ha.!!

You dumb-asses know who Texas 5A Shadow Creek is now don't y'all!!  

Steellessnuttzz... "Texas 5A Football is trash football."

#7 in California:    Frisco Lone Star-TX5A

#10 in California:   Shadow Creek- TX5A.   "OUCH!!!!"

PS...  TEXAS doesn't have LEAGUES!  Wink-wink.!!

9 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Post the trinity league in tx 6a rankings hot shot 😏 just the trinity league, not the whole state. I don’t want to completely dismantle your mythical mommy’s basement ranking system. 

You best hope they don't put Duncanville, Desoto, CH in the same district.  If they do it would trump the Trinity league.

Dude - those other teams in the Trinity league are nothing special.

9 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Post the trinity league in tx 6a rankings hot shot 😏 just the trinity league, not the whole state. I don’t want to completely dismantle your mythical mommy’s basement ranking system. 

You have to consider the outside of the big 2 the trinity league is very average

5 hours ago, Texasball said:

You best hope they don't put Duncanville, Desoto, CH in the same district.  If they do it would trump the Trinity league.

I’m all for it! Hope it happens. No reason for dv to play the schedule they did this year. Aware it’s out of their hands but why not put the DFW powerhouses in one district? 

34 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Did DLS cen10 Mission Cathedral helix central bonne  etc all stop playing football? Or by defined do you mean the top two teams in the country make everyone else in the state look average?

It means exactly what I said.  All of the Cali bloviating is b/c of the 2 at the top 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/30/2019 at 9:44 AM, Texasfrog said:

I used to hear the same thing about DLS lines.   That was until I saw Euless Trinity pushing those kids all over the field and most of their lineman dragging ass midway through the 3rd QT.

Yeah those weak DLS lines who managed to get their 2* running back over 200 yards rushing against ET.  HAHAHAHA.  Did I mention that rb was all of 5'7 and 175lbs dripping wet, yet he rushed for over 200 yards against y'all.  HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1

Damn... forget Texas 6A and many Texas 5A teams.

Texas 4A teams.

Carthage HS-TX4A-   Nationally #63

Pleasant Grove-TX4A-  Nationally  #139

Argyle HS- TX4A-  Nationally  #145

San Clemente HS (8-2)-    2019 CIF Southern Section Div-2 Playoff team---    Nationally #175

Ya..ya..ya..  "Let us guess, Texas 5A and Texas 4A is TRASH FOOTBALL."😜==   I mean compared to California teams like San Clemente..  Ha-ha

8 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

I’m all for it! Hope it happens. No reason for dv to play the schedule they did this year. Aware it’s out of their hands but why not put the DFW powerhouses in one district? 

The only problem with that concept is the fact that,  Placing all of the DFW / Austin / Houston powerhouses in the same district would then cause a lot of those teams to be out of the playoffs, which would make for a watered down playoffs system 😏

15 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Yeah those weak DLS lines who managed to get their 2* running back over 200 yards rushing against ET.  HAHAHAHA.  Did I mention that rb was all of 5'7 and 175lbs dripping wet, yet he rushed for over 200 yards against y'all.  HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26-21 #1 Team in California and Nation goes down!  

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Texasball said:

26-21 #1 Team in California and Nation goes down!  

They had a 98 yard drive against DLS with only 2 passes.  I am sure that is the longest Drive in ET History and they did maul them on that drive  Wilson for DLS was head and shoulders the best RB in that game and it wasn't close.  DLS had to explosive plays.  I admire  DLS.   I remember after that game I posted 10 teams in Texas could beat them both and that 6 was in the DFW and everyone including Texans said nope.  Well we know that was true and SGP was not in my 6.  I even went to Baylor and Watched the N.S. game with the E.T. guys with the Redskin.  I said N.S was just as tough of a game. That was a battle.  And they lost games as well.  DLS was the only one to go untouched the rest of the year.  There is no way they would have won TX 6A and that's being kind.  They would have gotten smoked. 

58 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

They had a 98 yard drive against DLS with only 2 passes.  I am sure that is the longest Drive in ET History and they did maul them on that drive  Wilson for DLS was head and shoulders the best RB in that game and it wasn't close.  DLS had to explosive plays.  I admire  DLS.   I remember after that game I posted 10 teams in Texas could beat them both and that 6 was in the DFW and everyone including Texans said nope.  Well we know that was true and SGP was not in my 6.  I even went to Baylor and Watched the N.S. game with the E.T. guys with the Redskin.  I said N.S was just as tough of a game. That was a battle.  And they lost games as well.  DLS was the only one to go untouched the rest of the year.  There is no way they would have won TX 6A and that's being kind.  They would have gotten smoked. 

Coulda woulda shoulda

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

You're a 🤡

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

YES he is!

I don't why it's so important to Texans to hump Shadow Creek..

I don't see GA posters humping Cartersville... 

Are you kidding me?

They had a 53-9 nail bitter against the Mighty Fort Bend Hightower Hurricanes last weekend

There 3star dual threat QB with 0 FBS offers is a future Heisman and Texas 5A is practically the NFC North

These Texas dudes are onto something! 

• Haha 1