Shadow Creek (TX)

Texasfrog

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Oh my God. They would be competing for top spot. Louisiana is terrrrrrrible. 

The 26th best Florida team beat the 18th best Louisiana team 53-0.

OMG....  This Shadow Creek team is no worse than Top #3 in Louisiana and I'm betting #1 when the dust clears and probably by a wide margin.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Hey Steellessnuttz..  

Does QB-Ryan Tannehill still suck?  Since being named the Titans starting QB he is (3-1).

Ryan Tannehill led teams are 42-46 over an 8 year span.

Yes as a starter Ryan Tannehill sucks. Tons of data to support that position. You're using a small sample size instead of all of the data provided to us during his career. 

He's the classic definition of a back up QB. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Yes as a starter Ryan Tannehill sucks. Tons of data to support that position. Your using a small sample size instead of all of the data provided to us during his career. 

https://phinphanatic.com/2018/07/24/nfl-executives-believe-dolphins-ryan-tannehill-sucks/

You love to use the executives. Here's what they believe

Mike Sando, nope never heard of him either, has done his 5th annual quarterback rankings and he says he is “backed by a panel of 50 league insiders” to come to his rankings.

Sando says that he has 10 general managers, five quarterback coaches, and 10 others who range from assistant coach to analytics director. And they all come to the conclusion that they have no faith in Ryan Tannehill.

We know though, he's from Texas, nobody plays bad from there Kermit.

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
On 10/24/2019 at 3:46 PM, RedZone said:

Kyron Drones has a Texas Southern offer......

https://247sports.com/Player/Kyron-Drones-46081020/

Keep us posted.....

I thought I would go ahead and return just to make my little River-Rat Cajun idiot amigo look like the complete fool idiot that he is.

First they laughed and scoffed at me saying... Keep an eye out for this Shadow Creek team back in early October 2019.

Then they laughed when I said that Kryon Drones will have at least 20 FBS offers by this time next year (Next year being Oct.2020).

Shadow Creek---  2019 Texas 5A D1 State champs.😃

Shadow creek--  Considered a Top #25 National Team by most polls.😊

Feb.20, 2020--  Kyron Drones has 12 FBS offers.  (4 to SEC teams).  😉 

• Confused 1

On 10/24/2019 at 4:05 PM, RedZone said:

Shadow Creek does have some talent only

frog sucks at marketing and then he lies about their QB

.....he will not have 20 FBS offers by next year...

That said.

LSU got a commit from Shadow Creek DE Alec Byrant.

https://247sports.com/Player/Alec-Bryant-46050065/

Texas got a commit from Shadow Creek DB Xavion Alford.

https://247sports.com/Player/Xavion-Alford-46051445/

As of Feb.20, 2020.    Kyron Drones has 16 College offers.

12 FBS offers.

Auburn, Arkansas, Missou, Ole Miss, Houston, N.TX, S.Miss, Tx State, Tulsa,  Utah St, UTEP,  Northwestern

Wow... and Spring football hasn't really even started yet (The heavy recruiting season).😃

Sorry Cajun... Just wanted to show everyone once again how much of a complete idiot fool "RETARD" that you are.

PS.   Go back to posting half-naked photos of 17-18 year old boys.  You know, the stuff that you really like to do!!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, cutt54 said:

Although we did beat Westlake, CA 65-7 yall wont acknowledge that lol. 

Won't acknowledge except for these quotes from this very thread?

🤡

On 10/27/2019 at 6:30 PM, Texasball said:

I am sure this result was what inspired Westlake CA to play Aledo.

The year prior Westlake CA played in the same bracket with all the Cali big boys  (basically the best 16 in the entire southern section)

65-7 kinda proves that Aledo might actually be pretty damn good.

On 10/27/2019 at 7:42 PM, steeler01 said:

Westlake was 3-8 in 2016

7-5 Santa Margarita  49 Westlake 8

14-1 Calabasas 46 Westlake 16

8-3 Oaks Christian 52 Westlake 14

Unlike Aledo none tried to score 60

Lol at you grasping at straws

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/24/2019 at 4:40 PM, Texasfrog said:

Let me start by saying...  If teams like Servite, JSerra, John Curtis and many others are so call National Stage teams.

This Shadow Creek (TEXAS) team is elite National Stage team.

Shadow Creek is loaded with FBS talent up and down it's roster.  Has a great Junior Dual-Threat QB- Kyron Drones will have his selection of about 20 FBS schools this time next year.

Almost the entire defense is FBS prospects.

Shadow Creek would give North Shore (Top 20 school) a big run for its money.

Watch tonight on the NFHS Network.    Shadow Creek vs Richmond Foster.

LMAO... Servite and JSERRA better than this Shadow Creek team...  That's just stupid funny!!!

I think Shadow Creek is extremely talented but they're going to find out there are levels to this. North Shore is going to take them out back and do a number on them. Shadow Creek is really old Manval and we saw how that worked out against Katy. I could be wrong because they're very talented and if I am I'll be first to admit it.

8 hours ago, Gametyme said:

I think Shadow Creek is extremely talented but they're going to find out there are levels to this. North Shore is going to take them out back and do a number on them. Shadow Creek is really old Manval and we saw how that worked out against Katy. I could be wrong because they're very talented and if I am I'll be first to admit it.

They’re not manvel that should have been apparent in them beating ryan and not getting pushed around.  

They would have given KT all they could handle and then some last season.  

On 11/10/2019 at 5:42 PM, steeler01 said:

Yes as a starter Ryan Tannehill sucks. Tons of data to support that position. You're using a small sample size instead of all of the data provided to us during his career. 

Ryan Tannehill help lead the Titans to the AFC Title game and had the best passing percentage in the NFL.

The classic examples of NFL backups and they are fighting to even be that.

Two California high-profile (5-Star QBs).

Matt Barkley (Mater Dei) and Josh Rosen (St.Johns Bosco).😉

10 hours ago, cutt54 said:

I'd have to disagree with this. Carthage is the better of the two programs mentioned but dont think either are top 30 teams on the field. 

That's fine its all opinions.  But the split of 5A have destroyed a lot myths. 

what is Aledo Producing talent wise that Carthage isn't.:   Stephenville is a source for a quick point.  And this isn't the Stephenville that was beating you'll as a smaller school the last 8 years.  Look at 2018

4A Stephenville who has never stopped playing bigger schools to include 5A DI teams.   Stephenville is not Argyle, P.G., Carthage or La Vega. 

Lets look at 2018 as a point of reference.   Last year they were just 6 - 5 an not very good.  But beat both 5A Georgetown and Everman 

28 - 21 over GT and 13 - 10 over Everman.  Look at 2018.  Again they are an above average 4A Team now.  

2018   4A Stephenville (7-4)  Beat 5A DI Power Georgetown 48 - 8 on the Road.   But lost to La Vega 32  15.   Care to guess who gave Georgetown their worst ass whipping it was Stephenvile.

2018 Georgetown losses

L 48 8 @ home vs. Stephenville

L 38 - 14 Hutto  @ home    Hutto goes 11 -1 in 5A DI  and beats 4A Power Liberty Hill 52 - 31 in OT at home. L.H Rushes for 532 yds

L 27 - 24 Cedar Park @ CP

L 36- 7 Shadow Creek 3rd rd of playoffs

Going back to 2014 Both of You have played 5A Everman usually within weeks of each other.  Not much difference in the results between the 2 of You.   With last year really being the exception. 

All those silly national Polls have Carthage top 25 in Texas including Dave Campbell. . Their O-line were bigger and more talented thsn most 6A.  They had a  Stud QB and WR who is going to UT where his Former 4 Star RB Brother is now.  

Again no way to really know But I damn sure would not be afraid to see whatever over rated 5A or 6A team would be inserted @ number 30 against them. 

Don't sleep on bEast Texas Football.  Great Coach, Facilities and Talented in football crazy bEast Texas.  Matter of Fact Pleasnt Grove would be a handful as well. 

1 minute ago, cutt54 said:

Let me first start by saying keep up the good fight lol. Bunch of uneducated national opinions on Texas and our teams. I am unwilling to join you in the trenches. Secondly I think Carthage is a good program and they are certainly on a hot streak. They have a good coach that gets them ready for big time games. I would without a doubt say they are top 30 pound for pound but if they played on the field I would bet I could name 30 schools I would pick over them. 

No problem with your take at all sir.   But when marginal 4A are Beating upper Echelon 5A it gives me pause and when a middle of the road 4A beats a school in 6A 4 classes larger it gives me much pause.   HP and Aledo along with Stephenville proves all those AAAAA's are not what they used to be.  

41 minutes ago, cutt54 said:

I honestly think its all about timing. How good is that team in the lower class those two years they agree to play? Aledo for instance knew they would be good when they agreed to play Guyer. First year Aledo smoked Guyer and they were average. Second year Guyer beat Aledo by 3 but both made state in their respective classes. 

Sam with 5A power Hutto and 4A Liberty Hill 2 years ago.  Liberty Hill has moved up to 5A.  I will be watching them this year.  They were a little down last year and got better late. 

9 hours ago, The Guru said:

It's funny how the "uneducated" are usually right about Texas teams.

It’s funny how there never seems to be anything interesting going on in Florida to distract you from spending all your time obsessing over Texas threads...

B99B53D7-CC88-45AE-A765-5CC17BBDB807.jpeg

Thank You Guru for sharing your special day with us...this concludes, “A Day in the life of the “Guru” !

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

2 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

It’s funny how there never seems to be anything interesting going on in Florida to distract you from spending all your time obsessing over Texas threads...

Thank You Guru for sharing your special day with us...this concludes, “A Day in the life of the “Guru” !

You left out the Guzzlin’ Guru’s most glaring attribute.....his affinity for sucking down that cock every night.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

Best post in the history of message boards

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 2/22/2020 at 6:52 PM, SeaShells21 said:

Image result for GREATEST POST EVER award

Image result for TEXAS STANDING OVATION GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Ryan Tannehill handed the ball off to Henry. Led them my ass.

He did good job at that too.

You obviously never had great conversations with elite NFL or even College coaches.

Football is ultimate team sport.  I will assure you there are so called excellent QB’s now and in the past who’s career could have been much different had they landed on the wrong team.

This is not say Tannehill is HOF material.  The point being he is way better than you give credit.  I will also assure you that when you start in the NFL that alone makes you pretty special - especially when you have started as many games as he has.

• Thanks 1

On 2/24/2020 at 6:24 PM, Texasball said:

This is not say Tannehill is HOF material.  The point being he is way better than you give credit.  I will also assure you that when you start in the NFL that alone makes you pretty special - especially when you have started as many games as he has.

No he's not. I said he's a terrible NFL QB and he's just that. Making the AFC Championship game doesn't change that. As you said, football is the ultimate team sport and you can win by running the ball and playing great defense at any level. When he was forced to be good, his team lost in the playoffs.

The bottom line is this, if Tannehill was from any state other then from Texas, we'd be hearing about how terrible he is from clowns like you and frog, but since he's from Texas, you can't say such a thing. 

• Like 3