Shadow Creek (TX)

Texasfrog

25 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Slow as a team... You want to reference a couple of WR's basically..  Teams like Shadow Creek have many kids that can run those speed (4.6, 4.5 and probably hit 4.4).    When I say that Corona Del Mar is slow.  I mean an entire team.   (Offense/Defense).

They aren't as fast as Texas 5A's like Lufkin, Lancaster, Fort Bend Marshall and many others.

Fort Bend Marshall might be the fastest team in America.   Sorry no good Texas 5A.

Once again that's just not aligned with reality. Nobody that has a good hsfb understanding and is looking at it honestly can say that their offense is slow. They are incredibly explosive. 

Defensively they might not be fast in comparison to shadow creeks offense, but they are not slow. They read and react very well. There pursuit angles are sound and they get 11 hats to the ball. 

I don't know Texas 5A HSFB, so I'm not going to comment on anything you mentioned. I really don't care either. I already said ranking CDM in the 50's is generous. 75-150 is fair. 

2 minutes ago, mje44 said:

Once again that's just not aligned with reality. Nobody that has a good hsfb understanding and is looking at it honestly can say that their offense is slow. They are incredibly explosive. 

Defensively they might not be fast in comparison to shadow creeks offense, but they are not slow. They read and react very well. There pursuit angles are sound and they get 11 hats to the ball. 

I don't know Texas 5A HSFB, so I'm not going to comment on anything you mentioned. I really don't care either. I already said ranking CDM in the 50's is generous. 75-150 is fair. 

Pursuit angles always look great when playing against teams with not a lot of speed (San Clemente).

I can promise you those pursuit angles won't be so impressive going against teams like Lancaster, Lufkin, Fort Bend Marshall and others.

I'll say the same thing with your comment..."incredibly explosive"    Incredibly explosive against who?

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

I'm freely talking about YOU now and not so much your opinion.  You've always had this opinion, that's not a biggie for those of us that have been around a while.  

If you don't like my opinion tough

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

I will continue with my life unimpeded by you or your opinions (still watch and enjoy 5A games) and in 2-3 years you'll resurrect this topic again.    

Show me where I went out of my way to bring up 5A. A thread that I created for 5A Texas football

Just now, Texasfrog said:

I'll say the same thing with your comment..."incredibly explosive"    Incredibly explosive against who?

Every team they've played. Which is about equal or better than the competition that Shadow Creek has played this year.

Care to comment on how you found your numbers and came to the conclusion that CDM's OL averaged 5'11 210??? 

1 minute ago, mje44 said:

Every team they've played. Which is about equal or better than the competition that Shadow Creek has played this year.

Care to comment on how you found your numbers and came to the conclusion that CDM's OL averaged 5'11 210??? 

No team that CDM has played this year is a big or fast as Richmond Foster.  That's 100% fact!

Richmond Foster is just as big, fast, talented (if not more) than Servite.

Regarding the 5'11/210 size.  I see that CDL QB is listed in the 6'3 range,  TE and WR also in those heights.  Almost all the O-lineman look 4 to 5 inches shorter than them.  They also don't look anywhere near 240 average.  

Who are CDL starting lineman since you know them so well?

13 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

If you don't like my opinion tough

Show me where I went out of my way to bring up 5A. A thread that I created for 5A Texas football

I pretty much said your opinion is no biggie, and your tough guy retort is to say " if you don't like my opinion tough". I already said it's no biggie.  😂 

who expressed the "5A is trash" opinion on this forum, you or was it someone else? 

7 minutes ago, mje44 said:

LMFAO... so CDM has played against better competition than Shadow Creek.

Excuse me why I laugh my fucking ass off at your complete ignorance of the level of competition Shadow Creek has played against.

4 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

No team that CDM has played this year is a big or fast as Richmond Foster.  That's 100% fact!

Richmond Foster is just as big, fast, talented (if not more) than Servite.

Regarding the 5'11/210 size.  I see that CDL QB is listed in the 6'3 range,  TE and WR also in those heights.  Almost all the O-lineman look 4 to 5 inches shorter than them.  They also don't look anywhere near 240 average.  

Who are CDL starting lineman since you know them so well?

1 minute ago, Texasfrog said:

LMFAO... so CDM has played against better competition than Shadow Creek.

Excuse me why I laugh my fucking ass off at your complete ignorance of the level of competition Shadow Creek has played against.

So who have they played that is worthwhile then?

Dude don't call me ignorant when you were 3 inches & 36lbs off of the avergae CDM lineman because they "looked that size to you". Get out of here

3 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

The team that Shadow Creek beat last week (Richmond Foster) is far away and better than any team CDM has played..    Your ingnorance is comical but your from California so I completely understand.

Of yes the mighty 5-3 Foster Falcons. How could I forget!!

3 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

😄

🤡

Their competition is straight trash.

Foster, Friendswood, Magnolia, Angleton, Summer Creek, Ball, Texas City, Alief Elsik

Sounds like a craft beer lineup.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I pretty much said your opinion is no biggie, and your tough guy retort is to say " if you don't like my opinion tough". I already said it's no biggie.  😂 

who expressed the "5A is trash" opinion on this forum, you or was it someone else? 

You obviously care,  or you wouldn't chime in

Did it pertain to the topic?

19 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

You obviously care,  or you wouldn't chime in

Did it pertain to the topic?

I'm not talking about your opinion now.  

A matter of fact I asked you questions about this weekends games between Lancaster and highland park and your semifinalists projections.  That was my last question to you about 5A.  

I've moved on Steeler, get over yourself.  It's all about this weekend and going forward with the playoffs. 

Ok.. lets look at all the teams that Corona Del Mar (CA) has played against and the FBS/FCS talent on them (SR, JR, SO) according to 247 recruiting.

Downey-  NONE.

St.Francis: OG-FBS offers,  DT- offer from Idaho

Parlos Verdes:  Ath-Cal-Davis (FCS) and DT- offer from Idaho.

Lakewood:  NONE

San Clemente HS: ATh-BYU commit, RB-FBS offers, S- FBS offers, K-Navy commit. WR- FCS offer.

Huntington Beach HS:  TE- Kansas St commit

Edison HS:   NONE.

Fountain Valley:  NONE.

Newport Harbor:  NONE

Congrats,  that's about 10 FBS/FCS kids total on all 8 teams that Corona Del Mar has played against.

LMFAO...  The team that lost to Shadow Creek last week  (Richmond Foster) has more talent  on their fucking team!!!   Get that shit out of here !!!!  

They have explosive speed and fast to pursuit angles.   AGAINST WHAT !!!!!????!!!!

You can have Explosive Speed and Fast pursuit angles... When your playing against TRASH FOOTBALL!!!

• Haha 1

“Dv & Ns are the best teams in the country” tExAs spEeD 😂 California is slowwwwwww 😂 

“Ya..ya..ya”

Dv’s best opponent lost by 30 at home to MD. Ns has already lost to a much “slower” Katy team. (Since thats the basis of your argument) But yeah, they’re the best! So so fast! Battle tested too with those tough schedules am I right frog!?

“Ya..ya..ya” “Ha-ha-ha-ha” 

“Corona Del Mar is so slow”

Post the track team 400 M times again, that’ll prove who the better football teams are! 

I can only imagine what trash Texas 5A teams like Lancaster,  Lufkin, Fort Bend Marshall,  Shadow Creek,  Richmond Foster and about 15 others would look like going against teams like Downey,  Lakewood, Edison, Fountain Valley, Newport Harbor.

LMFAO.. I'm pretty sure Lufkin would have some pretty fast "PURSUIT ANGLES and Explosive speed" against those teams.    

HELL the team that Shadow Creek is playing against tomorrow (Hightower) has 4 FBS kids already committed and three of those are Power-5!!  You can bet your ass they have a few more and several FCS kids.

• Haha 1