Notre Dame CHOKES again to an inferior team

frankyjames

I said it once. I will say it again- Notre Dame is the most overrated team/program in college football this year. You could even argue the last decade or more. Total joke!

They lose to a completely mediocre Michigan team. Not only are they beaten, they are THROTTLED! 

Team could be 4-4 and would be "magically" in the top 25! Total travesty! 

Thoughts? @steeler01 @nptb17? You guys talked an awful big game. What en embarrassment. 

@TheMaximumHornetSting

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

10 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

I said it once. I will say it again- Notre Dame is the most overrated team/program in college football this year. You could even argue the last decade or more. Total joke!

They lose to a completely mediocre Michigan team. Not only are they beaten, they are THROTTLED! 

Thoughts? @steeler01 @nptb17? You guys talked an awful big game. What en embarrassment. 

@TheMaximumHornetSting

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Why am I quoted in this 

6 hours ago, frankyjames said:

@TheMaximumHornetSting

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Why are you of all people tagging me you stupid Skeaze.... 

You don't even have a team you just troll to be a pain in the ass... 

"ND isn't a top 25 team"  is what you said and I argued you down and asked who should be ranked in ND's place and you never answered. 

Don't tag me again.... 

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Why are you of all people tagging me you stupid Skeaze.... 

You don't even have a team you just troll to be a pain in the ass... 

"ND isn't a top 25 team"  is what you said and I argued you down and asked who should be ranked in ND's place and you never answered. 

Don't tag me again.... 

They were BLOWN out by the 19th ranked team in the country who I also thought was overrated, taking 2 OTs to beat an Army team without 1 "any star" recruit. 

Would you argue that ND is a top 25 team?

5 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

They were BLOWN out by the 19th ranked team in the country who I also thought was overrated, taking 2 OTs to beat an Army team without 1 "any star" recruit. 

My name is Block, I’m a loser, so I thought I would start a thread to prove once and for all that I’m a loser. The End!

1 hour ago, frankyjames said:

And you still haven't told me who should replace them... ND is still top 25. Name a team who should replace them.... 

This is a stupid argument because you're just gonna keep saying the same shit like a broken record. 

You won't answer the question because you don't have an answer you're just spouting Bull shit... 

2 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

My name is Block, I’m a loser, so I thought I would start a thread to prove once and for all that I’m a loser. The End!

2 hours ago, frankyjames said:

You know you are a huge creeper/loser when you respond to one person and stalk them anonymously on an Internet forum.

What a loser! lol :) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Watch- dude will respond even thought he wasn't responded to. 

I will follow you anywhere my little pumpkin Block, I don’t want to be anonymous anymore, the whole world should know about our love.

Smooches💋!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, frankyjames said:

My head's hurting.... 

How TF did you get that correlation. 

They lost to Bichigan so you they're not top 25 and you don't need to tell me who they should be replaced with... 

Are you sure it's not because you're a dammed idiot who can't think of a team...? 

Because ND is still top 25... Top 10 no... But top 25 yes... 

But I'm still waiting for you to say who should replace ND if they're not top 25...  

God you're so frustrating.... 

Freaking idiot... 

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

My head's hurting.... 

How TF did you get that correlation. 

They lost to Bichigan so you they're not top 25 and you don't need to tell me who they should be replaced with... 

Are you sure it's not because you're a dammed idiot who can't think of a team...? 

Because ND is still top 25... Top 10 no... But top 25 yes... 

But I'm still waiting for you to say who should replace ND if they're not top 25...  

God you're so frustrating.... 

Freaking idiot... 

He's a troll and a fool and has a history of being banned.

Ignore him.

• Thanks 1