So trump will attend the LSU/BAMA game...

RedZone

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

he's on his red state tour for the next year...he loves his red necks and love him more!!

Not enough time to go to all the red states there's so many of them now. I can't wait for him to come to California though. He knows that the people's republic is blue, but he'll come anyways because he's not a pussy like Obama, Hill, and all the other loser dems. It'll be off of the hook, and liberal heads will fucking explode and they will be soiling themselves. Gonna be epic. I-CAN-NOT-WAIT

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Not enough time to go to all the red states there's so many of them now. I can't wait for him to come to California though. He knows that the people's republic is blue, but he'll come anyways because he's not a pussy like Obama, Hill, and all the other loser dems. It'll be off of the hook, and liberal heads will fucking explode and they will be soiling themselves. Gonna be epic. I-CAN-NOT-WAIT

He is not going to waste his time going to CA. He has to focus on the swing states. 

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

He is not going to waste his time going to CA. He has to focus on the swing states. 

I'm praying that he does. He should. There are plenty of us conservatives out here. Hold a huge rally at The Golden One Center in Sac. People will travel from Oregon to Mexico (new and old) to be there. Show the conservatives here that they aren't forgotten. Trump can remind us, and the nation, that CA sucks right now and that there are GOP house and Senate seats always up for grabs if we support campaigns.  I hope that I'm right.

8 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I'm praying that he does. He should. There are plenty of us conservatives out here. Hold a huge rally at The Golden One Center in Sac. People will travel from Oregon to Mexico (new and old) to be there. Show the conservatives here that they aren't forgotten. Trump can remind us, and the nation, that CA sucks right now and that there are GOP house and Senate seats always up for grabs if we support campaigns.  I hope that I'm right.

There is no reason for him to go to CA. It's a lost state. He wont win the state. It would be like him coming to NY. There is no reason for it. He has to focus on PA WI MI OH FL NC and AZ.. He really want Minnesota. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

There is no reason for him to go to CA. It's a lost state. He wont win the state. It would be like him coming to NY. There is no reason for it. He has to focus on PA WI MI OH FL NC and AZ.. He really want Minnesota. 

It would be for support of the Conservatives in California. He should do a rally in Ca just to show liberals that he isn't afraid of them.

Just now, Cat_Scratch said:

It would be for support of the Conservatives in California. He should do a rally in Ca just to show liberals that he isn't afraid of them.

But for him personally it doesnt make sense. Republicans have all lost in CA. They even lost in southern California which was all red. He has to focus on the states he needs to win and they are what I said in the OP. Pa MI Oh FL NC WI AZ. I expect him to be in those states a lot going forward while the dems continue to campaign in deep blue states wasting their time. Sanders was just at Brooklyn college in NYC for what reason NY will vote Democrat too many yuppies and other groups 

• Like 1