Schiano to Rutgers?

Bormio

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Isn’t he the only human to ever bring success of any kind to collegiate sports in New Jersey state history? 

Ya he’s a legend , was able to get us to .500 Year in and year out

but seriously the guy knows how to produce NFL players @Bormio with Sano now how many Rutgers players on the patriots 

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ya he’s a legend , was able to get us to .500 Year in and year out

but seriously the guy knows how to produce NFL players @Bormio with Sano now how many Rutgers players on the patriots 

I think 4 - Harmon and the Twins, there was another one before as well.  Running joke in NE - them and Georgia 

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

I remember the state of Tennessee telling Schiano they didn't want him in their state..

That whole Jerry Sandusky thing.....he knew

How do you know?

Tennessee caving to the student mob was pathetic.… I would of told these indoctrinated  communists to go back to their safe spaces and their liberal arts textbooks. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

Rutgers would of been a lot more relevant a few years ago for a 3 year span  if they got the QB from Elizabeth NJ  PJ Walker who instead went to Temple and had nice career under Matt Rhuel. Rhuel arguably the most underrated college coach in the country now at Baylor.

Edit: and if Rutgers got Walkers backfield mate at Elizabeth a running back who followed him to temple. He was a stud …. forgot his name …. want to say Armstead. I think Walker a backup QB on the colts. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Rutgers would of been a lot more relevant a few years ago for a 3 year span  if they got the QB from Elizabeth NJ  PJ Walker who instead went to Temple and had nice career under Matt Rhuel. Rhuel arguably the most underrated college coach in the country now at Baylor.

Edit: and if Rutgers got Walkers backfield mate at Elizabeth a running back who followed him to temple. He was a stud …. forgot his name …. want to say Armstead. I think Walker a backup QB on the colts. 

Yup. Rhule is the real deal. Many Jets fan (including myself) want the Johnson trust fund babies to give him the keys to the kingdom and let him rebuild the franchise. He's option #1 by far but Jets brass doesn't deal in common sense or logic.