7. Transfers

8. Dodgers being shitty since '88

9. Lakers being irrelevant since Kobe

10. Not supporting their own NFL teams

The dream city of folsom.

Winning !!

block 28.jpg

• Haha 2

I know Block of all people isn't talking about diversions... 

This troll: 

Has been:

Mother of a sailor 

Played football for Washington 

Lived in Folsom

Been everywhere. 

A DLS alumni.

Spins everything into something to make him feel like he's "Winning"  

But the one thing he actually is he'll never admit is a lying troll who was banned before and I wish someone would ban him again... 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

This troll: 

Has been:

Mother of a sailor 

Lived in Folsom

Been everywhere. 

A DLS alumni.

But the one thing he actually is he'll never admit is a lying troll who was banned before and I wish someone would ban him again... 

I have been accused of being many things and many people.

This is what keeps me going on here. The beauty! :) 

Plus- I am the mother of a Sailor- My son @THEOC89 currently resides in my basement after recently getting fired from his job at Petsmart! :) 

19 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

This troll: 

Has been:

Mother of a sailor 

Lived in Folsom

Been everywhere. 

A DLS alumni.

Lmao don’t forget He does RealEstate as a full time job as well, block selling houses to people, now that’s fuckin hilarious 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

This troll: 

Has been:

Mother of a sailor 

Lived in Folsom

Been everywhere. 

A DLS alumni.

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao don’t forget He does RealEstate as a full time job as well, block selling houses to people, now that’s fuckin hilarious 

Don’t forget in his spare time he’s also the self-appointed grammar nazi for the free world.  When he doesn’t get caught.

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

I'd like to classify as a teacher. I taught you during this last exchange. You even tried to get desperate and alter one of my posts! :)

Who does that!?

Winning!

Such a desperate, incompetent snake you are.  You’re barely fun to humiliate.

#fishinabarrel

#stillwinning

20EA64BE-4450-4D2D-883F-207328883529.jpeg

21BCC29B-CE11-4305-B233-77053A5D7F8E.jpeg

• Haha 1

being a Southern California resident, I hope the L.A. area doesn't lose the NFL again, because I was part of the young generation that grew up without an NFL franchise in the L.A SoCal region, for over 20 years, I was like 5 or 6 years old when the Raiders and Rams departed after the 1994 season, didn't pay attention to Sports yet, I feel the Chargers should have stayed in San Diego, but I was very glad that the Rams returned though, I never wanted the Raiders back.

10 hours ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

being a Southern California resident, I hope the L.A. area doesn't lose the NFL again, because I was part of the young generation that grew up without an NFL franchise in the L.A SoCal region, for over 20 years, I was like 5 or 6 years old when the Raiders and Rams departed after the 1994 season, didn't pay attention to Sports yet, I feel the Chargers should have stayed in San Diego, but I was very glad that the Rams returned though, I never wanted the Raiders back.

They won't lose the NFL completely- maybe 1 team but I don't see that happening.

The only issue is the fans. SoCal fans have come on this thread and openly admitted to not supporting them or "not supporting a winner." Typical front runner syndrome.

The NFL in LA will always be a place where opposing teams take over the stadium. A total embarrassment to fans in LA. And they could care less. 

2 hours ago, frankyjames said:

They won't lose the NFL completely- maybe 1 team but I don't see that happening.

The only issue is the fans. SoCal fans have come on this thread and openly admitted to not supporting them or "not supporting a winner." Typical front runner syndrome.

The NFL in LA will always be a place where opposing teams take over the stadium. A total embarrassment to fans in LA. And they could care less. 

ya, the Lakers and Dodgers have always been L.A. flagship teams, most iconic L.A. Pro Sports teams

2 hours ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

ya, the Lakers and Dodgers have always been L.A. flagship teams, most iconic L.A. Pro Sports teams

So you are agreeing as well, that LA "fans" will NOT support either NFL because they aren't the Lakers or Dodgers, one of which hasn't won a title since VHS tapes were in style? Bizarre. 

6 hours ago, frankyjames said:

So you are agreeing as well, that LA "fans" will NOT support either NFL because they aren't the Lakers or Dodgers, one of which hasn't won a title since VHS tapes were in style? Bizarre. 

One of those teams needs to move to San Antonio,TX.   It would be a great NFL town.  But Jerry Jones has such a stronghold over the NFL when it comes to Texas that I don't think it will ever happen while his an NFL owner.

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

One of those teams needs to move to San Antonio,TX.   It would be a great NFL town.  But Jerry Jones has such a stronghold over the NFL when it comes to Texas that I don't think it will ever happen while his an NFL owner.

I agree. 

LA doesn't deserve one, let alone two NFL teams. They have openly stated they don't want them.

Bring em elsewhere. 

12 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

OKC,San Antonio or El Paso could support an NFL team as well but Jerry Jones like you said... Ain't gonna let that happen...  

Dude probably doesn't want Houston there as is... No way he'd let a new team in TX...