Significant 2020 Confirmed OOS games

imaGoodBoyNow

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

You should seriously think about enrolling at STA to finish your high school eductaion...you might have a fighting chance then.

I've been graduated you fucking idiot

You are so clueless that you know absolutely nothing about me, I could probably walk right by you on the street and you couldn't spot me out

Just like canes, what's worse for him is I could easily spot him out and he so stupid he wouldn't even see it coming 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

No dumbass, they did actively turn down teams that would be considered formidable because the higher ups didn’t want to lose in a classic. They premeditated it and specifically waited until the team that agreed was a guaranteed win. 

You guys are delusional in fantasy land. I apologize for first writing it like it was an opinion. I have spoke specifically to the people in charge. They wanted a breather game. It is a fact. If you can’t handle facts then continue to live a “garbage” life 😂

THAT'S all you got, FIFTEEN FUCKING DAYS LATER???

Fucking Supremacist POS!

BGW

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

No dumbass, they did actively turn down teams that would be considered formidable because the higher ups didn’t want to lose in a classic. They premeditated it and specifically waited until the team that agreed was a guaranteed win. 

You guys are delusional in fantasy land. I apologize for first writing it like it was an opinion. I have spoke specifically to the people in charge. They wanted a breather game. It is a fact. If you can’t handle facts then continue to live a “garbage” life 😂

Furthermore you're the Dumbass, I don't care who is scheduled... period.

And who's your team, again?

Mein Kampf Prep or some shit?

BGW

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You can't make this stuff up..

bandicam 2020-01-28 11-46-03-742.jpg

Coach Mitchell!!!!!!! My dude is still there. Lol. He was the PE coach when I was in school.

My senior year in 2002, we made the state championship game with a college football hall of famer as our coach

i can’t help that they decided to act like they were from Louisiana and be garbage for the last 2 decades. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Coach Mitchell!!!!!!! My dude is still there. Lol. He was the PE coach when I was in school.

My senior year in 2002, we made the state championship game with a college football hall of famer as our coach

i can’t help that they decided to act like they were from Louisiana and be garbage for the last 2 decades. 

Translation?

You are just an uneducated loser from a loser high school who talks shit about other schools like you are a real somebody.....

Reality?

You are a pathetic moron with NOTHING.

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

This is beyond pathetic

According to your logic you have to be an alumni of a powerhouse school in order to know football yet we are supposed to take you seriously as a Rummel fan

You are a special kind of stupid, hillbilly with nothing!

columbia sucks too...it's not my fault.

2020: columbia vs wharton 

Battle of worthless schools with worthless alumni.

Make it happen

• Thumbs Down 1

56 minutes ago, RedZone said:

columbia sucks too...it's not my fault.

2020: columbia vs wharton 

Battle of worthless schools with worthless alumni.

Make it happen

Worthless alumni would be someone like you, you are what in your 70s and haven't accomplished half as me in life and I'm someone a few weeks from being 21 has accomplished far more than you in far less time

You are a useless joke, go back to trying to solicit desperate teenagers and leave the football talk to professionals 

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The number one team and all of Louisiana was in for quarter dogfights until the very end with average ass Mississippi and North Carolina teams. 

That should tell you all you need to know about the level of play in that landfill state

Well don't forget as I try to be fair that curtis beat bergen catholic 

• Haha 1