Significant 2020 Confirmed OOS games

imaGoodBoyNow

7 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Remember, IMG lost to SFA by 28. They'll be just an above average football team at best going fwd. No longer elite. Any top team from a Southeast state should be able to beat them IMO.

Surely you jest! ( and I think you do)...IMG has lost 2 games in five years (narrowly at MD and badly at SFA) and has been a top 5 team in the nation every year until this year where they "slipped" to a top 10 team...lol. And they didn't make changes in coaching and bring back Brian Griffin as director of football operations from SJC because they were planning on de-emphasizing. If you think they won't still be a top national team you're crazy (or enjoying too much of something). I don't like them either but let's be honest...with the advantages they have they will always be a top national team.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, WCACguy said:

Surely you jest! ( and I think you do)...IMG has lost 2 games in five years (narrowly at MD and badly at SFA) and has been a top 5 team in the nation every year until this year where they "slipped" to a top 10 team...lol. And they didn't make changes in coaching and bring back Brian Griffin as director of football operations from SJC because they were planning on de-emphasizing. If you think they won't still be a top national team you're crazy (or enjoying too much of something). I don't like them either but let's be honest...with the advantages they have they will always be a top national team.

Na haven’t you heard, img got blown away by Columbia, img might not even be a top 300 team

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Na haven’t you heard, img got blown away by Columbia, img might not even be a top 300 team

Yeah they did

It wasn't even the score of the game that exposed IMG, it was how they played in the game that exposed them

Just go watch the game and look how lazy and lacking in the simple fundamental stuff IMG was in that contest

11 hours ago, dntn31 said:

So, something you might expect of a team playing in a scrimmage against a vastly inferior opponent. Got it.

Didn't look inferior to me, and using your logic why didn't SFL powerhouse Carol City beat them in either 2 attempts in the same KOC game the past 2 years preceding the game

Carol City played them in 2016 (Carol city won 6a that year) and in 2017 and both times IMG cruised by them

These clowns would have bought the result had it been STA beating IMG but because it's a team they knew nothing about they assumed it was a fake result at first, then they thought it was their B team (until that was proven false) and then they tried pushing the narrative that IMG didn't try (which is entirely on IMG) 

Either way columbia proved themselves and made the clowns on this board look foolish for not doing their damn research (which is a pretty damn common occurrence)

49 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

... and that's just the seniors.   Chad Mascoe is a 2022 class QB from Georgia.  

https://247sports.com/Player/Chad-Mascoe-46055500/

Another 2022 class recruit from GA

Yeah, Colquitt saw Mascoe as a Soph. He played for 2A Thomasville before going to IMG. I couldn't see anything special about him while he was sitting on his ass in the turf of Tom White Field. 

Big mouth and soft ass. This is why he's on his 3rd high school already. Maybe they'll teach him better down there, but, I really doubt it. Thinking his dad may be his major issue.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

More and more college coaches are requesting that their commits attend IMG for at least a year before entering college. As we all know, the training and preparation is second to none. 

I'll put Buford up against IMG 7 days a week and twice on Sunday with the metrics you've outlined.And you have the community backing it not just the parents and friends in the stands as in IMG.

As far as college coaches coming out and requesting that. They may endorse it as to gain an edge in recruiting that player and an advantage in collateral recruiting a player who's a teammate or a friend of the player. You know this, GSB.

I call BULLSHIT. And you damn well know it is, GSB.

BGW

• Haha 3