Significant 2020 Confirmed OOS games

imaGoodBoyNow

On 1/25/2020 at 1:23 PM, Nolebull813 said:

It’s 2 garbage teams, but one is more garbage than the other. Pretty much it. 

Lighten up.  It’s two groups of kids playing a football game.

They never claimed to be competing for the MNC.

Calling them garbage is pointless.  And ignorant.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Wosinc said:

Lighten up.  It’s two groups of kids playing a football game.

They never claimed to be competing for the MNC.

Calling them garbage is pointless.  And ignorant.

I was merely pointing to the level of play. I wasn’t calling the players or coaches garbage people. 

I was just saying the quality of football they display is the lowest possible at the high school level. 

If you want to highlight every criticism on the board then you will be able to see this site from out of space 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I was merely pointing to the level of play. I wasn’t calling the players or coaches garbage people. 

I was just saying the quality of football they display is the lowest possible at the high school level. 

If you want to highlight every criticism on the board then you will be able to see this site from out of space 

Stop ducking and diving.  You did call them garbage - “2 garbage teams, but one is more garbage than the other.”

If that’s not calling them garbage then I can’t imagine what would be.

And you have no clue as to the quality of football the Kent School plays.  The lowest possible at the high school level?  How did you arrive at that conclusion?

As for your last sentence, WTF are you trying to say?  It’s barely English.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Wosinc said:

Stop ducking and diving.  You did call them garbage - “2 garbage teams, but one is more garbage than the other.”

If that’s not calling them garbage then I can’t imagine what would be.

And you have no clue as to the quality of football the Kent School plays.  The lowest possible at the high school level?  How did you arrive at that conclusion?

As for your last sentence, WTF are you trying to say?  It’s barely English.

Ok board nazi let’s see the other culprits you found. Jeez lighten up Francis 

I said it’s 2 garbage TEAMS. The word “garbage” is a synonym that describes the level of play. You can replace garbage with crap, terrible, horrible, horrendous, appalling, atrocious etc etc and it would have the same meaning and understanding.

The players and coaches can be great people, but the football play is at the lowest it can be in the country. And maybe that’s why they are taking the trip. Because there won’t be one other highlight all season 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Ok board nazi let’s see the other culprits you found. Jeez lighten up Francis 

I said it’s 2 garbage TEAMS. The word “garbage” is a synonym that describes the level of play. You can replace garbage with crap, terrible, horrible, horrendous, appalling, atrocious etc etc and it would have the same meaning and understanding.

The players and coaches can be great people, but the football play is at the lowest it can be in the country. And maybe that’s why they are taking the trip. Because there won’t be one other highlight all season 

You kind of did sound a little “Guru”-ish in your mentioning that those other teams are “garbage”.

Please don’t turn into the “Guru”. One is bad enough.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

You kind of did sound a little “Guru”-ish in your mentioning that those other teams are “garbage”.

Please don’t turn into the “Guru”. One is bad enough.

I gotcha. Will modify to meet current standards. Lol. 

“Two football-deficient teams will re-enact their version of high school football in front of a foreign crowd in Ireland.”

Lets just hope that the Irish don’t think this is what real American football looks like, or they might start popping up with teams wanting to come over and play. PGL might have to go International!!!

On 1/11/2020 at 6:17 AM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

"If we want your opinion , we'll give to you."

Not that it matters to you, Buford doesn't give two craps what anybody or anyone thinks, if the rhetoric gets too loud, there will be changes.

Book it, Dano.

giphy.gif

BGW

No dumbass, they did actively turn down teams that would be considered formidable because the higher ups didn’t want to lose in a classic. They premeditated it and specifically waited until the team that agreed was a guaranteed win. 

You guys are delusional in fantasy land. I apologize for first writing it like it was an opinion. I have spoke specifically to the people in charge. They wanted a breather game. It is a fact. If you can’t handle facts then continue to live a “garbage” life 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

He's a wanna-be who has had his hand in scheduling a couple "garbage" OOS games a couple years ago......

Those are ok though..

One game I had my hand in was trying to get that pussy John Curtis to reconsider playing Lake Placid. 

I begged him to reconsider putting this stain on his legacy. He laughed and said how the hell do you think we got so many wins and titles? We play garbage teams in a garbage state. 

I was shocked and then understood. He had my support even though it didn’t make him any less of a pussy 😂

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

One game I had my hand in was trying to get that pussy John Curtis to reconsider playing Lake Placid. 

I begged him to reconsider putting this stain on his legacy. He laughed and said how the hell do you think we got so many wins and titles? We play garbage teams in a garbage state. 

I was shocked and then understood. He had my support even though it didn’t make him any less of a pussy 😂

You are the pussy and lying nobody on this forum.

We all know it, but you have NO shame.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

He's a wanna-be who has had his hand in scheduling a couple "garbage" OOS games a couple years ago......

Those are ok though..

And what have you contributed to the sport in your entire life

That's right absolutely nothing, your a leach just like Los and that's why neither of you hold any value in life or on this board 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You mean this EVENT is not involved with pgl and never will be.

You are a real piece of work too.

BUT, we know that.

At least GSB tries to contribute to the sport unlike you and your buddy canes who have contributed nothing

Your both an embarrassment and would be better off not posting here again as you contribute absolutely nothing to it

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

And what have you contributed to the sport in your entire life

That's right absolutely nothing, your a leach just like Los and that's why neither of you hold any value in life or on this board 

You should seriously think about enrolling at STA to finish your high school education...you might have a fighting chance then.