Significant 2020 Confirmed OOS games

imaGoodBoyNow

2 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

lets keep it clean

you have knowledge...... i know lol

He’s still embarrassed that the number 1 team in Louisiana took a bus why his loser ass followed behind to go to Charlotte and watch the top LA team barely escape alive against a multi loss top 275-300 team. 

he is a as irrelevant as his shitty teams 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

We are NOT even out of January yet and nolebob0803 is crying like the child his mother raised. 😀

"BUT, mommy, mommy...they have to take a bus and their coach sucks, mommy"

What a fucking LOSER!

No your the fucking loser

You have to rely on clowns feeding your ego just to make you feel relevant and have a garbage program like rummel win their first JV championship in 5 years when in reality they wouldn't have ever won a state title playing in a real state and those are facts because I said they are

You are a idiot and I'm a genius because I said so and that's the bottom line 🤡

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

He’s still embarrassed that the number 1 team in Louisiana took a bus why his loser ass followed behind to go to Charlotte and watch the top LA team barely escape alive against a multi loss top 275-300 team. 

he is a as irrelevant as his shitty teams 

funny bunny but cool also

Caj decent poster as I  claim because i profess 

58 minutes ago, badrouter said:

Of course you would go this route. Manatee has a lot back, plus a couple guys who missed most/all of the last season. And, if the thinking of some is correct, playing an OOS game will attract more talent to them in the offseason.

Manatee hasn't been elite for several years now, they may be better than say 2 or 3 years ago but are no where near their national and state contender teams they used to have, nor will that be returning in the near future 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, RedZone said:

....cry bitch, cry!

Boo hooooooo!

Kinda like you when I whip your ass in every thread with cold hard facts while you have to rely on cheap and embarrassing nicknames and lies that you can't even come within a sniff of backing up

Your a weak as shit poster who can't hang anymore, just like that failure of a website you made went belly up within 2 months 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I'm sure nolebull mom still talks to him

Yours is either dead or disowned you 

He’s a pussy that would post regardless of how mismatched teams are. He can’t talk real football. Just loser Louisiana schools no one gives a shit about. 

literally no one engages with him about threads he creates. Just multiple posters who come in, laugh, make fun of him and move on. 

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

The results will speak for themselves in a few months, Manatee hasn't been manatee since Kinnan was pushed out the door

right, that's why anything predicted now is conjecture.

Kinnan has been gone for a handful of years. If you look at their team the last couple of seasons, you can see some quality pieces. Not a full powerhouse, but some starting pieces to build around. They get a few more pieces in the off season, it will be interesting to see how they look.

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

He’s a pussy that would post regardless of how mismatched teams are. He can’t talk real football. Just loser Louisiana schools no one gives a shit about. 

literally no one engages with him about threads he creates. Just multiple posters who come in, laugh, make fun of him and move on. 

i 'm doing it because dude has knowledge & to fuck with with you 😀 & Columbo dude 

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Can't stereotype LA anymore as one of its best is taking on the ultimate challenge in 2020!!!

Yeah and Cajun will say “it is what it is” or some pussy shit. Claim the ass stomping was expected. Compare other 6 touchdown ass stomping, and bitch. 

every other state plays 10 of these a year 

• Haha 2

On 1/8/2020 at 3:05 PM, Omaha Vol said:

You know I was being facetious. 🤣 Trinity actually traveled to play Bellevue, but they’re the only power school that traveled to play another power school that I know of (with the exception of bordering states OK and LA). 

Yeah but even though Trinity  Tx was unranked again they don't give a crap if they were playing top 4 in the nation they travelled to do it.

10 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Buford must have wanted a guarantee win for their classic so there is no debacle like last time. Gotta keep the boosters happy I guess 

"If we want your opinion , we'll give to you."

Not that it matters to you, Buford doesn't give two craps what anybody or anyone thinks, if the rhetoric gets too loud, there will be changes.

Book it, Dano.

giphy.gif

BGW

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The Kent School is an expensive boarding school with 5th year, post-grads from all over the Northeast. I doubt that the FL team knows that. 

Many home games are played under the lights with crowds that are the envy of any school!

https://www.kent-school.edu/athletics/team-pages/varsity-football

Also not their first overseas game. Or their second.

• Thanks 1