Significant 2020 Confirmed OOS games

imaGoodBoyNow

On 1/2/2020 at 1:23 PM, Texasball said:

They hit couple of lucky plays -  They mostly got bitched slapped!

I think you are a reasoned poster but this ^^^^^ is just stupid.  If you are just trolling then have at it but if you are serious then I need to reevaluate your street cred.  Nobody who knows anything about football would say that DLS got bitch slapped and the only ones that I have heard say that are a few Texans.  

ET had only 1 good play and that was because DLS messed up and that was why they won.  See how that works.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

I think you are a reasoned poster but this ^^^^^ is just stupid.  If you are just trolling then have at it but if you are serious then I need to reevaluate your street cred.  Nobody who knows anything about football would say that DLS got bitch slapped and the only ones that I have heard say that are a few Texans.  

ET had only 1 good play and that was because DLS messed up and that was why they won.  See how that works.  

The truth be told...ET took control of the game in 3rd qrt with 2 very nice drives which was sandwiched in between timely 3 and out .  The two back to back drives was 95 yards and roughly 70 yards that finished with TD’s.  

This was the most dominate part of the game for either team.  By the time Trinity scores on the 2nd drive the game had went into 4th qrt.  

2 possession 2 TD to start 2nd half

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

The truth be told...ET took control of the game in 3rd qrt with 2 very nice drives which was sandwiched in between timely 3 and out .  The two back to back drives was 95 yards and roughly 70 yards that finished with TD’s.  

This was the most dominate part of the game for either team.  By the time Trinity scores on the 2nd drive the game had went into 4th qrt.  

2 possession 2 TD to start 2nd half

Which would have meant absolutely nothing if DLS doesn’t cough up an unforced fumble for a scoop and score.

Truth be told 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Texasball said:

You kinda forget that Trinity had horrible fumble well inside the redzone themselves.

You kinda forget that DLS missed a wide open receiver in the end zone in the last seconds.Like I said ET needed DLS to make unforced errors to win and that’s what happened 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

"Unforced errors" translates to "not good enough to win".

It’s like saying if a boxer didnt move a certain way he wouldn’t have got knocked out. So the winner shouldn’t get praise because the clown who got knocked out did it to himself. 

Sounds like next level excuse thread material 

The DLS/ET game has been discussed to exhaustion when it was played and is brought up every time a Cali team tries to schedule a Texas team. Yes, ET won! IMHO, neither team played a good game, a lot of mistakes by both but to say DLS got bitch slapped is idiotic. If, yes if, the game played out exactly how it did and DLS fumbles before half like they did, ET recovers like they did BUT they don’t score and the half runs out, DLS then wins. That’s hardly getting bitch slapped. Again, yes ET won so all of the BS back and forth is really irrelevant!

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

It’s like saying if a boxer didnt move a certain way he wouldn’t have got knocked out. So the winner shouldn’t get praise because the clown who got knocked out did it to himself. 

Sounds like next level excuse thread material 

😂

what?

you must’ve pulled something with that stretch 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 12/22/2019 at 8:54 PM, Emblematic said:

C'mon bruh, why do you think so? Are these games too good to be true or what?

So who’s told you that DLS is going to Hawaii AGAIN to face St Louis? The school hasn’t announced their schedule for the upcoming season. I’ll believe any of these match ups when I see them...especially since your first post ever here is seems sketchy at best.