Are you SEC fans pulling for LSU ?

HooverOutlaw

10 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Screwed out of the 2002 title. Bad bad call.

That shit's been debunked so many times.

Cryami lost the game.

Hell, the game should've never even gone to OT. Look at the film with about 2:30 left.  Pass interference not called and an Ohio State reception not called. If anyone got screwed, is was the Buckeyes. Truth.

37 minutes ago, concha said:

That shit's been debunked so many times.

Cryami lost the game.

Hell, the game should've never even gone to OT. Look at the film with about 2:30 left.  Pass interference not called and an Ohio State reception not called. If anyone got screwed, is was the Buckeyes. Truth.

That wasn't pass interference

If it is then I can probably name 50 PI calls per game by most these SEC schools

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

That's wrong Alabama played Penn State in 1959 they were integrated. 

So they played one integrated team.  That had to be hard with this dude coming as Governor.  Texas tried it in 1957 and Syracuse skull drug them. and they went back to playing the slow guys and claiming how great they were. They even made a movie about that ass whipping.  And of Course Alabama Lost 🤣 Penn State only had 1 black player and Bama didn't want to even play with just 1. Hardly a big time game of integration.

Meanwhile this guy loved those Alabama teams and the Bear. 

Wallace in profile

Battle of the Hard-Noses' In 1960, an undefeated (11-0) Syracuse football team throughly whipped Texas, 23-14, in the Cotton Bowl to win the 1959 college national championship.

These guys kicked Texas Ass in 1959 and they didn't want to play against him and others. And still took their asses another Decade to get it.  Meanwhile OU started destroying their asses with African Americans in that wishbone that they stole from Texas. 

Image result for syracuse vs texas fight in cotton bowl

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Don't believe the hype OU been Big 12ing for 25yrs.  LSU new to this Big 12 offense.  Don't believe me just watch. LSU gives up a lot of sacks and OU can pound da Rock.  Whoever loses it will be golden.  Get those SEC excuses tuned up in case.  No SEC team recently have shut down Mobilehoma.  And this is their best defensive team of all.  By the way I would never root for those damn land Grabbers. And I damn sure don't give a damn about the SEC.

You sure do talk a lot of shit.

We remember all your Texas/LSU babble for months...you?

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, 954gator said:

Except their running back is most likely a no go.    That kid is HUGE when it comes to their offense.    

I hope Coach O rests Clyde and let's him get 100% healthy for the National  Championship game....it would be the smart move even though Clyde wants to go.....he's probably at about 80% right now.

It's TIME for LSU to unlease the FRESHMAN!

LSU figures to have one of the best backfields in the nation next year and it's time for people to see them up c;ose. 👍

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Football/RecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&Position=RB

John Emery Jr (Destrehan) was the #1 rated RB last year and Tyrion Davis-Price was the #6 rated RB last year..

Next man up!

download.jpg

download (1).jpg

12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I hope Coach O rests Clyde and let's him get 100% healthy for the National  Championship game....it would be the smart move even though Clyde wants to go.....he's probably at about 80% right now.

It's TIME for LSU to unlease the FRESHMAN!

LSU figures to have one of the best backfields in the nation next year and it's time for people see them up c;ose. 👍

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Football/RecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&Position=RB

John Emery Jr (Destrehan) was the #1 rated RB last year and Tyrion Davis-Price was the #6 rated RB last year..

Next man up!

download.jpg

download (1).jpg

Unleash the FRESHMAN! 🤡

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

I don't get the whole conference pulling bullcrap 

How does LSU or bama winning national titles make Vanderbilt, Tennessee, South Carolina, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Arkansas, Texas A&M or Missouri good?

Simple it don't

Well, eight of the what...? Top 12 recruiting cycle speaks to the dominance.

SEC, baby... how in the actual hell you not be a seminole or a gator anyways?

How do you remain unscathed, unscarred, and without blemish being in Lake City?

BGW

14 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Oklahoma Set to Miss Numerous Players in Peach Bowl Matchup with LSU

In addition to missing three players due to suspension, Oklahoma took another blow earlier this week when starting safety Delarrin Turner-Yell broke his collarbone, according to a report by Oklahoma's Rivals.com site.

Turner-Yell started all 13 games for the Sooners in 2019 and recorded 75 tackles and 5.5 tackles for a loss. The loss of Turner-Yell piles on to multiple reports that Oklahoma would be suspending three of its players for the Peach Bowl matchup against No. 1 LSU. 

Players included in that suspension, for which no reason has been given, include running back Rhamondre Stevenson, receiver Trejan Bridges and defensive lineman Ronnie Perkins.

The biggest loss of these three is Perkins, who was the starting defensive lineman and turned in a nice season for the Sooners, recording 13.5 tackles for a loss and six sacks in 13 appearances. Stevenson, who is the backup running back to Kennedy Brooks, rushed for 541 yards on 64 carries in 2019 with six touchdowns.

While LSU is mainly in tact 

Don't matter... part of the game.

LOL.

BGW

• Like 1

This is such a lame concept. I can't stand Clemson. However I do like them better than every team remaining in the college football playoff. but I'm not rooting for them because they're in the ACC. I'm rooting for them because they are the lesser of the four evils presented 

But to root for a conference is just asinine. If USC was in the final four I'd be rooting for them over any of these squads. And I'm a Florida State and USF fan primarily.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, 181pl said:

But to root for a conference is just asinine

So is waving the high school "state flag" in every thread, but then people do it  24/7 here.

People on here talk about high schools 300-400 miles from their homes if they win OOS.  I've seen them. xD

You always want your conference to do well/represent in these playoff games.........when they fail badly they get a Big 12 or Pac-12 reputation. NO one wants a Big 12 or Pac-12 reputation.......

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

So is waving the high school "state flag" in every thread, but then people do it  24/7 here.

People on here talk about high schools 300-400 miles from their homes if they win OOS.  I've seen them. xD

You always want your conference to do well/represent in these playoff games.........when they fail badly they get a Big 12 or Pac-12 reputation. NO one wants a Big 12 or Pac-12 reputation.......

The difference is state affiliations are concrete, Duncanville will always be in TX.  Teams in conferences are fluid, a team can be in the B12 today and in the SEC tomorrow.  So conference loyalty is more fragile, unstable and makes less sense. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The difference is state affiliations are concrete, Duncanville will always be in TX.  Teams in conferences are fluid, a team can be in the B12 today and in the SEC tomorrow.  So conference loyalty is more fragile, unstable and makes less sense. 

Plus kids in conferences are from every damn where. Does one think Alabama is great because of Alabama HS football kids.   We both know what makes that SEC conference unique 🤘

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The difference is state affiliations are concrete, Duncanville will always be in TX.  

Partly true, but today it's not like all these high schools are playing with school-grown talent even Duncanville.........enter the "transfer".

Most every OOS game nationally with the exception of a few states/schools are nothing more than transfer ball..

I want to the SEC to win every national championship they can......helps in recruiting and etc.

Same at the high school levels these days....winners attract the players if they can and it's allowed...

Just now, 954gator said:

what happened to Texas this year.   They were plagued with injuries right?   No way they should have finished that poorly.   Especially offensively.

Started out hot on offense and not good on defense.  Defense got hot and offense went to hell.  They had a ton of injuries on Defense but they get no excuse so did MobileHoma.   I personally think the coaching is sub par and the best kids are not played in their best positions.  

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Partly true, but today it's not like all these high schools are playing with school-grown talent even Duncanville.........enter the "transfer".

Most every OOS game nationally with the exception of a few states/schools are nothing more than transfer ball..

I want to the SEC to win every national championship they can......helps in recruiting and etc.

Same at the high school levels these days....winners attract the players if they can and it's allowed...

But even with transfers, Duncanville is primarily playing with TX kids, thus the TX pride.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DevilDog said:

So they played one integrated team.  That had to be hard with this dude coming as Governor.  Texas tried it in 1957 and Syracuse skull drug them. and they went back to playing the slow guys and claiming how great they were. They even made a movie about that ass whipping.  And of Course Alabama Lost 🤣 Penn State only had 1 black player and Bama didn't want to even play with just 1. Hardly a big time game of integration.

Meanwhile this guy loved those Alabama teams and the Bear. 

Wallace in profile

Battle of the Hard-Noses' In 1960, an undefeated (11-0) Syracuse football team throughly whipped Texas, 23-14, in the Cotton Bowl to win the 1959 college national championship.

These guys kicked Texas Ass in 1959 and they didn't want to play against him and others. And still took their asses another Decade to get it.  Meanwhile OU started destroying their asses with African Americans in that wishbone that they stole from Texas. 

Image result for syracuse vs texas fight in cotton bowl

More wrong info Wallace was not governor in 1959.  The only person on here talking racism is you. 

4 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

More wrong info Wallace was not governor in 1959.  The only person on here talking racism is you. 

If you can comprehend I specifically state with this dude coming as Governor.  What racism am I speaking about?  I will wait.  And what untruth did I state. You posted those NC's I posted they are B.S. and gave an explanation why.  I included Texas being a farce as well.   And when that racist Governor came along he loved Bear and those teams.  Those are facts.   I know Governor Racist came along after 1959.  Pointing out facts must suck.   Penn State was hardly a bastion of integration in 1959.  USC has always been the standard bearer.  And you damn sure wasn't trying to play them. When they came to Bama they specifically drove thru the black neighborhood on the way to the game because all the black people were pulling for USC and standing out side applauding them. 

• Like 1