"It's a cult, no joke.

noonereal

Just now, Horsefly said:

Was the post truthful or not?  Why are you having such a hard time calling out one of you’re boys?  Is it because you are more loyal to a same-party-supporter and not to the truth?  😂 

You'll note that I had nothing to say about it and (this might shock you) it's not my job to police posts.

You seem to feel you have policing responsibilities. Of course, they only go one way.  🤡  👮‍♂️

🤣

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, concha said:

You'll note that I had nothing to say about it and (this might shock you) it's not my job to police posts.

You seem to feel you have policing responsibilities. Of course, they only go one way.  🤡  👮‍♂️

🤣

I’m not policing it, I’m calling it a lie.

😆 who you kidding?  You do that often concha,  you spend your time over here on a daily basis refuting, debating, deflecting whatever those on the left posts.  

Just now, Horsefly said:

I’m not policing it, I’m calling it a lie.  😆 who you kidding?  You do that often concha,  you spend your time over here on a daily basis refuting, debating, deflecting whatever those on the left posts.  

I don't claim to be non-partisan.

I hope this helps.

🤣

3 minutes ago, concha said:

I don't claim to be non-partisan.

I hope this helps.

🤣

I don’t care what you claim.  Honesty and integrity shouldn’t have a party label.  A post that is a lie ... is a lie.  It’s an easy concept concha.  No party identification is required.  😂 

GSB‘s stuff is easy to refute, it’s low hanging fruit and an easy target.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I don’t care what you claim.  Honesty and integrity shouldn’t have a party label.  A post that is a lie ... is a lie.  It’s an easy concept concha.  No party identification is required.  😂 

So we can count on you to call out leftist BS also. Right, Officer?  👍

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, concha said:

So we can count on you to call out leftist BS also. Right, Officer?  👍

I’m actually helping those I call out.  It’s my attempt at keeping some of you honest in not just blindly accepting and posting stuff that’s out there. It can lead many astray.  

hopefully GSB has learned a valuable lesson.  😊 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I’m actually helping those I call out.  It’s my attempt at keeping some of you honest in not just blindly accepting and posting stuff that’s out there. It can lead many astray.  

hopefully GSB has learned a valuable lesson.  😊 

You sure do seem to have a hard time keeping the libtards on this site honest....but I know you really are an independent.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

You sure do seem to have a hard time keeping the libtards on this site honest....but I know you really are an independent.

Everyone can learn a lesson on posting honestly through the correction of 1. It just so happens I used a Republicans post to drive home that point.    😊 

10 hours ago, Testadura said:

Dictators, KKK, and now cultists.

What a penchant for drama and overreaching.

Very insulting to true dictators, Klansmen, and cult leaders, and more important, offensive to those who suffered at their hands.  What a watering down of labels for the worst humanity has to offer.  Are we running out of ideas, and in an emotive and exasperated fashion, turning to misguided comparisons?

The cult of personalty is usually in a 1-party state, with the media behind it, in a totalitarian regime.

Trump is attacked daily by the media and Congress and the Deep State and all Intelligence Agencies and former high-ranking Democratic and at times Republican leaders, in a 2-plus-party nation that's a Constitutional Republic.

Common now.

All Democrat hate groups are downright disgusting.

Starting with the KKK, BLM, Black Panthers, Antifa and NAACP ! 👎

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, concha said:

Russian collusion was a lie too.

Were Snopes or yourself quick to jump on that?

These lying low life corrupt corrupt POS's have done nothing for three years, except try to destroy Trump..

He was a Russian agent, LOL..

He had Russia collusion.

He was trying to hurt a political for flagging him for real crimes.

Democrats are disgusting. !

5 hours ago, Horsefly said:

I’m not policing it, I’m calling it a lie.

😆 who you kidding?  You do that often concha,  you spend your time over here on a daily basis refuting, debating, deflecting whatever those on the left posts.  

Democrats are 100% the Deep state. Republicans probably 50% too.

Drain the swamp.!

The fix is in from top to bottom with Democrats.

All the media Outlets are 100% lies. They even on the fact checking companies too.

It's damn hard to find the truth about politics. With the left corrupting everything they touch.

11 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Sounds like it's just a liberal way of saying that it was a hoax...which of course the whole world knows that it was. But thanks for humoring me.

I took the time and read the report (I didn’t want to rely on the media to shape the narrative), did you or did you take your qeues from faux news?  Because you use their same language such as “hoax”. Straight from their headlines. 😂 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/09/us/politics/qanon-trump-conspiracy-theory.html

The seepage of conspiracy theorizing from the digital fever swamps into life offline is one of the more unsettling developments of the Trump era, in which the president has relentlessly pushed groundless conspiracies to reshape political narratives to his liking. In promoting fringe ideas about deep state schemes, Mr. Trump has at times elevated and encouraged QAnon followers — recirculating their posts on Twitter, posing with one for a photograph in the Oval Office, inviting some to a White House “social media summit.” Recently, during a daylong Twitter binge, Mr. Trump retweeted more than 20 posts from accounts that had trafficked in QAnon material.

About a dozen candidates for public office in the United States have promoted or dabbled in QAnon, and its adherents have been arrested in at least seven episodes, including a murder in New York and an armed standoff with the police near the Hoover Dam. The F.B.I. cited QAnon in an intelligence bulletin last May about the potential for violence motivated by “fringe political conspiracy theories.”

• Thanks 1