Rep. Clyburn (SC) says Democrats need to end debates and shut down primaries

Bormio

16 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

If somehow he is president...He will be a puppet...nothing more...that's what the left is banking on....sad

They would rather have a man that has obvious early stages of dementia (but seemingly progressing quickly), than Trump who has done a great job even if you don't like him. Even if you think he's doing a bad job, certainly not bad enough to put a man that will likely have full-blown dementia in a few years in to the WH. These Aholels on the left would rather risk THAT to get power back, and that's what it is to them...power (it's not about us), rather than looking out for us as a nation. And they friggin' know it too. You nailed it, Biden will be a puppet. Remember that movie "Dave"?  It'll be interesting to see who he or Bernie will choose for veep. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Apparently he is being restricted to short speeches for gaffe avoidance.

Not really anything else they can do.  Look at the confrontation he had in the auto plant today.  Not good for Sleepy Joe.

This is sad for the country. You have a major party that is down to a 78-year old hard-core leftist and a 77-year old plagiarist pervert who can't remember what decade he's in.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Blueliner said:

They would rather have a man that has obvious early stages of dementia (but seemingly progressing quickly), than Trump who has done a great job even if you don't like him. Even if you think he's doing a bad job, certainly not bad enough to put a man that will likely have full-blown dementia in a few years in to the WH. These Aholels on the left would rather risk THAT to get power back, and that's what it is to them...power (it's not about us), rather than looking out for us as a nation. And they friggin' know it too. You nailed it, Biden will be a puppet. Remember that movie "Dave"?  It'll be interesting to see who he or Bernie will choose for veep. 

Fuck them, who really gives a fuck what they think? Remember they have shown how they have felt for years. I honestly dont give a fuck. Im enjoying watching them squirm. 

Id still rather live next to a commie Russian then an American liberal. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, concha said:

Apparently he is being restricted to short speeches for gaffe avoidance.

Not really anything else they can do.  Look at the confrontation he had in the auto plant today.  Not good for Sleepy Joe.

This is sad for the country. You have a major party that is down to a 78-year old hard-core leftist and a 77-year old plagiarist pervert who can't remember what decade he's in.

vs. a guy who has told over 16,00 lies to the American people?!....that's much sadder...….you just too busy eating his lies up to notice...:$

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

vs. a guy who has told over 16,00 lies to the American people?!....that's much sadder...….you just too busy eating his lies up to notice...:$

Whatever - y’all are nominating a guy with significant signs of dementia.  Most would consider that a “I need to check myself” moment.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Whatever - y’all are nominating a guy with significant signs of dementia.  Most would consider that a “I need to check myself” moment.

I'll take my chances vs. a guy who lies daily....and Donny's had some senior moments himself...he couldn't remember anything when question by Mueller!!...:$

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

They are basically electing the VP... and they don't even know who that is yet.

I'll wager it is Hillary... Michelle Obama's name has been mentioned also. You know how Biden likes the women...