A Serious Note to the Trump Supporters on Here

BigDrop

The world is different tonight.  We are all threatened by a virus that Trump called fake news and minimized.

Fox News now, finally acknowledges its reality.  Regardless of what you believe is true about Trump there are now new laws, new procedures, new curfews and restrictions in many parts of our country.

You have a legal obligation to follow and obey the law.

I’m not willing to risk dying because of Trump or those who blindly believe him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/americans-kept-wondering-what-the-president-wanted-them-to-do-about-coronavirus-finally-trump-offered-some-guidance/2020/03/16/e58d8200-6793-11ea-9923-57073adce27c_story.html

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

You mean that he initiated a travel ban with China that is widely praised in the medical community that people like you used to attack him as a bigot.

You mean that his administration had a public health emergency declared in January.

You mean that he had a national emergency declared just two days after WHO declared a pandemic (for reference, it took the last guy well over 4 months to do so with H1N1, by which time millions were already infected, it had hit every state and there were already deaths in nearly every state).

Please shut the fuck up. Go play in traffic.

You are the rare type of person who can walk into a crowded room and drop the average IQ by double digits.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, concha said:

You mean that he initiated a travel ban with China that is widely praised in the medical community that people like you used to attack him as a bigot.

You mean that his administration had a public health emergency declared last month. Two and a half weeks ago.

You mean that he had a national emergency declared just two days after WHO declared a pandemic (for reference, it took the last guy well over 4 months to do so with H1N1, by which time millions were already infected, it had hit every state and there were already death in nearly every state).

You are the rare type of person who can walk into a crowded room and drop the average IQ by double digits.

Actually I took the Mensa test and you’re right-I didn’t qualify for Mensa.

I missed by two points.

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

The world is different tonight.  We are all threatened by a virus that Trump called fake news and minimized.

Fox News now, finally acknowledges its reality.  Regardless of what you believe is true about Trump there are now new laws, new procedures, new curfews and restrictions in many parts of our country.

I’m not willing to risk dying because of Trump or those who blindly believe him.

292EAFE3-94BE-40A7-B07F-4AAABF6AE396.gif

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

...hannity is still being an asshole. 

Many rednecks will get infected, cry for help and die.  . 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

He said the mass hysteria orchestrated by the left wing media and politicians was fake news. They are the enemies of the people. Causing anxiety and division when we need calm, clear headed leaders to guide us. 

Trump has been light years better than Osama, I mean Obama dealing with this. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/americans-kept-wondering-what-the-president-wanted-them-to-do-about-coronavirus-finally-trump-offered-some-guidance/2020/03/16/e58d8200-6793-11ea-9923-57073adce27c_story.html

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

He said the mass hysteria orchestrated by the left wing media and politicians was fake news. They are the enemies of the people. Causing anxiety and division when we need calm, clear headed leaders to guide us. 

Trump has been light years better than Osama, I mean Obama dealing with this. 

This is your problem right here...too reliant on what your master tells you.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 3/16/2020 at 8:54 PM, concha said:

You mean that his administration had a public health emergency declared in January.

You mean that he had a national emergency declared just two days after WHO declared a pandemic (for reference, it took the last guy well over 4 months to do so with H1N1, by which time millions were already infected, it had hit every state and there were already deaths in nearly every state).

your favorite position i see, head down, ass up

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, noonereal said:

@concha likes to think he is smart because he sat in a classroom and memorized what others had evolved. Meantime he can't "THINK" his way out of a paper bag. 

Let me guess.  You're feeling a bit testy today.

My guess?  After soiling yourself while reading the New York Times, you spent some time on the bidet.

A time normally spent wiggling and giggling with the nozzle on full was ruined because someone used all the hot water.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Italians over 80 'will be left to die' as country overwhelmed by coronavirus

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/03/14/italians-80-will-left-die-country-overwhelmed-coronavirus/

What people do not understand that this is not a surprise to anyone with an understanding of history and the capabilities of our medical system.  The US is way better off than the rest of the world in terms of ICU capacity, but it has always been finite.  A major epidemic was always going to strain it, possibly to the breaking point.  We have never had an epidemic like this in the world with modern ICUs - people are shocked to find that we do not have limitless capacity.  Heartbreaking, yes.  Unexpected, no.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, concha said:

Let me guess.  You're feeling a bit testy today.

My guess?  After soiling yourself while reading the New York Times, you spent some time on the bidet.

A time normally spent wiggling and giggling with the nozzle on full was ruined because someone used all the hot water.

You know you have sexual frustrations/problems. 

You should talk to a professional about them not unknowingly exhibit them here.