Once in a Generation Virus

Sammyswordsman

14 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you missed the words "time of crisis" Tex??....what do you think is worse..Obama saying something that he wanted to accomplish but failed or Trump lying when the country is in panic mode and need to hear FACTS...you clowns always have an excuse for your boy...SAD

Then why the fuck did you capitalize ALL.

Fact...you really are dumb

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

All I need to know is this:

he was impeached, miserably mishandling a national crisis, sent the country into the brink of a recession and lost all the stock market gains under his presidency. Yeah conch with these accomplishments he’s gonna be criticized  😂 

and re-elected.

30 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

he was impeached, miserably mishandling a national crisis, sent the country into the brink of a recession and lost all the stock market gains under his presidency. Yeah conch with these accomplishments he’s gonna be criticized  😂 

Really? I KNOW you are smarter then this!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yeah I read his comment it was pure comedy gold!!  

Considering how much criticizing of Obama that Trump and all these cronies of his did, have done, and continue to do, one would think they'd learn from all the mistakes they judge(d) him for... Especially Trump. Especially him. 

Instead, we get continual deflection to the same mistakes they should have learned from. 

"I made a mistake... So what?! Look at a mistake from 10 years ago!"

It's totally laughable. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Considering how much criticizing of Obama that Trump and all these cronies of his did, have done, and continue to do, one would think they'd learn from all the mistakes they judge(d) him for... Especially Trump. Especially him. 

Instead, we get continual deflection to the same mistakes they should have learned from. 

It's totally laughable. 

The thing is we should be growing as a nation so we should be better at handling this pandemic than we did the last one.  Lessons learned is common, that’s what S Korea did with SARS

but here, it’s a point of mockery and one up manship.  It’s silliness 

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

you missed the words "time of crisis" Tex??....what do you think is worse..Obama saying something that he wanted to accomplish but failed or Trump lying when the country is in panic mode and need to hear FACTS...you clowns always have an excuse for your boy...SAD

Only the Democrat cowards like yourself and old looney fuckers like Drop are in panic mode... 

Quit being a princess...

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

You've well demonstrated you're happy with low-information status.

He was bullshit impeached and saw his approval numbers increase while it was going on. 🤣

If we could only have you run for president, H... With your after action reports and 20/20 hindsight time machine, what could ever go wrong? 🤣 🤡

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, concha said:

You've well demonstrated your happy with low-information status.

He was bullshit impeached and saw his approval numbers increase while it was going on. 🤣

If we could only have you run for president, H... With your after action reports and 20/20 hindsight time machine, what could ever go wrong? 🤣 🤡

He’s garbage as a presidential candidate.  It’s amazing how people accept any standard.  That’s the difference between me and you I don’t settle for mediocre.  Trump burps and you get all giddy and want to pat him on the back 

I don’t follow America’s lead b/c his numbers increased, most Americans are idiots conch, but that’s your standard?  😂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Are these not things previous presidents were judged on?  

So the laundry list of great things he's done for this country and economy before this virus you won't accept that? You're just going to nail him to the wall for what's going on now in which he's taking measures much faster than saint Obama would have or did

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's totally laughable. 

And then something happened 🤣  Notice here he invokes the Swine Flu

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

So the laundry list of great things he's done for this country and economy before this virus you won't accept that? You're just going to nail him to the wall for what's going on now in which he's taking measures much faster than saint Obama would have or did

Look I’ve said this before.  We unfortunately have two terrible candidates for President.  Trump and Biden.  There are no and,  ifs or buts about it.

Neither is a beacon of awesome that I’d personally endorse.  One of them will be it so my decision will come down to who I think can best lead us out of a potential recession of the two... and Biden is older and extremely frail.  Does that answer the question? 

• Thanks 1