Why won't Trump help NY as asked?

noonereal

Just now, concha said:

Have a drink.

Relax, Francis.

You’ve been on here all day running in and out of every damn thread thinking you need to put out fires on behalf of trump or republicans.

You really need to chill, there was nothing I said to THC that warranted your partisan, Pelosi input. 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

You’ve been on here all day running in and out of every damn thread thinking you need to put out fires on behalf of trump or republicans.

You really need to chill, there was nothing I said to THC that warranted your partisan, Pelosi input. 

Image result for trump and kim jong un swap hairIt's becoming eerily the love for the Dear Leader.    He even mocked Mitt Romney today for Isolating himself.   But found time to shoot off a love you letter to his North Korean alter ego. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I actually haven't posted a ton today. 

But I appreciate you trying to keep track.

Apologies for the question setting you off. The every thought of the stimulus being held up due to abortion shit bothers me. And there have been reports. AOC was quoted as mentioning something, in fact.

Go get than drink.

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Image result for trump and kim jong un swap hairIt's becoming eerily the love for the Dear Leader.    He even mocked Mitt Romney today for Isolating himself.   But found time to shoot off a love you letter to his North Korean alter ego. 

Come on gunny he sent many letters out to countries including Iran and made that clear.

Just now, concha said:

I actually haven't posted a ton today. 

But I appreciate you trying to keep track.

Apologies for the question setting you off. The every thought of the stimulus being held up due to abortion shit bothers me. And there have been reports. AOC was quoted as mentioning something, in fact.

Go get than drink.

The urgent matter is getting the bill passed, not entertaining your BS about pelosi. 

I was talking to THC anyways until you dragged your ass into the convo.  Move on conch, you don’t have to be the center of everything. 

3 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Italy was down 140 deaths today - hope???

Yeah, they were down 140 deaths and some slight downturn in new infections. 

They still have like a 44% death rate vs. 56% recovery rate in closed cases. 

Of course they apparently have still an over 40k mild yet unclosed cases vs 3k critical cases, so, I do imagine their major spike in deaths is hopefully over for now.

Just now, Horsefly said:

The urgent matter is getting the bill passed, not entertaining your BS about pelosi. 

I was talking to THC anyways until you dragged your ass into the convo.  Move on conch, you don’t have to be the center of everything. 

Well, now, isn't this fascinating.

There are in fact reports of abortion funding being involved and - just in case you missed this part - it was the Dems who blocked the bill.

Yet look at you jumping to a certain side's defense.

🤡

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Come on gunny he sent many letters out to countries including Iran and made that clear.

This week during the climax of the virus.  I must have missed that warrior. 

Please tell me what the Wonderful Communist can do for the world during this time. 

Trump confirms he sent letter to North Korea about cooperation on coronavirus

"Look, he likes me; I like him. We get along. He's representing his country. I'm representing my country. We have to do what we have to do,

"We regard it as a good judgment and proper action for the U.S. president to make efforts to keep the good relations he had with our Chairman by sending a personal letter again at a time as now when big difficulties and challenges lie in the way of developing the bilateral relations, and think that this should be highly estimated," she said.

Where does it say he sent a letter to Iran?  This is the facts

President Donald Trump confirmed Sunday that he sent a letter to North Korean leader Kim Jong Un about cooperation on the novel coronavirus and offered assistance to North Korea, Iran and other countries that need help.

HOW IS HE GONNA HELP THEM AND WE ARE IN A HURT LOCKER? 

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah, they were down 140 deaths and some slight downturn in new infections. 

They still have like a 44% death rate vs. 56% recovery rate in closed cases. 

Of course they apparently have still an over 40k mild yet unclosed cases vs 3k critical cases, so, I do imagine their major spike in deaths is hopefully over for now.

With Italy's much older demographic, their numbers are more likely to be ugly.

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

This week during the climax of the virus.  I must have missed that warrior. 

Please tell me what the Wonderful Communist can do for the world during this time. 

Trump confirms he sent letter to North Korea about cooperation on coronavirus

"Look, he likes me; I like him. We get along. He's representing his country. I'm representing my country. We have to do what we have to do,

"We regard it as a good judgment and proper action for the U.S. president to make efforts to keep the good relations he had with our Chairman by sending a personal letter again at a time as now when big difficulties and challenges lie in the way of developing the bilateral relations, and think that this should be highly estimated," she said.

He was asked during tonight's news conference. He said he sent NK, Iran and many other countries offering assistance.

Do you think our relationship with NK is better now or better during the Obama tenure?

3 minutes ago, concha said:

With Italy's much older demographic, their numbers are more likely to be ugly.

Nearly 40% of patients hospitalized in the US are under 54. Some of them are dying too, even though as of now 80% are older. 

I guess in some ways, losing older people at a greater rate than young, softens the blow when reading the headlines.

10 minutes ago, concha said:

Well, now, isn't this fascinating.

There are in fact reports of abortion funding being involved and - just in case you missed this part - it was the Dems who blocked the bill.

Yet look at you jumping to a certain side's defense.

🤡

Had the republicans brought the Dems to the drafting table at the beginning we wouldn’t be where we are now. However, they will work through the night and vote right after the market opens and I bet it passes tomorrow, leaving you and your pelosi rant irrelevant snd meaningless 

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

He was asked during tonight's news conference. He said he sent NK, Iran and many other countries offering assistance.

Do you think our relationship with NK is better now or better during the Obama tenure?

Our relationship with NK has never been good and it isn't now.  Shaking Fat Heads hand and giving him publicity have not granted one concession.  I will bite.  What agreement did they sign or what Nukes did they agree to cut down on?  It' like claiming the two biggest gang leaders shook hands so they now trust each other.  Hell he was calling him little rocket man till they both stroked each other because they both are so damn similar.  

I never heard a President stroke Kim Jong un ever.   

@thc6795

Not changing the subject on the virus.  So I guess this means something else.  Did you forget that Fat Head was talking about giving us all a Christmas Present.  Hell maybe he unleashed this Virus. 😎

North Korea says it’s gained nothing from US but ‘betrayal’

North Korea’s U.N. Mission said Friday the country has gained “nothing but a sense of betrayal” since its leader Kim Jong Un and U.S. President Donald Trump committed to establishing a new relationship.

The mission said in a summary of its assessment of North Korea-U.S. relations obtained by The Associated Press that “indignation of our people has culminated” and “the currently imbalanced situation can no longer be allowed.”

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

I already know the Dems blocked the bill.  Had the republicans brought the Dems to the drafting table at the beginning we wouldn’t be where we are now. However, they will work through the night and vote right after the market opens and I bet it passes tomorrow, leaving you and your pelosi rant irrelevant snd meaningless 

One sentence isn't much of a rant, Horse...

2 minutes ago, concha said:

One sentence isn't much of a rant, Horse...

It’s like world citizen said you can’t help yourself, your “one sentence” wasn’t warranted

tell you what, you focus on pelosi and you’re partisan BS.  I’m gonna focus on the bigger pic of the bill passing tomorrow and the trial drug on Tuesday so my fellow Americans can get relief 

Just now, Horsefly said:

It’s like world citizen said you can’t help yourself, your “one sentence” wasn’t warranted

Like certain folks can't "help" being on here all day, day after day attacking anything and everything the president does?

Food for thought?

Maybe a little introspection even?