Why won't Trump help NY as asked?

noonereal

He claims he knew it was a Pandemic before anyone knew it was a Pandemic but didn't do a damn thing.  Why didn't Trumpodemus  let the world know.  I am not one that attacks him and I am not now.  But just calling this as I see it. His leadership has not been very good with this Current Situation.  I understand it is not normal and I applaud everyone who is trying.  But this is just damn weird. 

18 minutes ago, concha said:

Well, now, isn't this fascinating.

There are in fact reports of abortion funding being involved and - just in case you missed this part - it was the Dems who blocked the bill.

Yet look at you jumping to a certain side's defense.

🤡

Yes there is an abortion issue.  The GOP inserted language into the bill from the Hyde Amendment which prevents the use of federal funds for abortion services.  The Democrats objected.  

Is it just me or is it fucking weird that with all the nations this Virus is wrecking havoc in.  He's focused on helping NK and Iran.  Yep in a time of Crisis I can't think of 2 nations that would have our backs more.  Strange damn times and I don't just mean the virus.  And no I don't Trust N.K.

Those might be the most restrictive and tight borders in the world.  Maybe he's looking for pointers on securing ours. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

He claims he knew it was a Pandemic before anyone knew it was a Pandemic but didn't do a damn thing.  Why didn't Trumpodemus  let the world know.  I am not one that attacks him and I am not now.  But just calling this as I see it. His leadership has not been very good with this Current Situation.  I understand it is not normal and I applaud everyone who is trying.  But this is just damn weird. 

Not surprising.  It's what he does.   

• Like 2

tn_it-flag.gif
 Italy

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Recovered:

ACTIVE CASES
Currently Infected Patients
43,638 (94%)
in Mild Condition
3,000 (6%)
Serious or Critical

CLOSED CASES
Cases which had an outcome:
7,024 (56%)
Recovered / Discharged
5,476 (44%)
Deaths

6 hours ago, concha said:

tn_it-flag.gif
 Italy

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Recovered:

ACTIVE CASES
Currently Infected Patients
43,638 (94%)
in Mild Condition
3,000 (6%)
Serious or Critical

CLOSED CASES
Cases which had an outcome:
7,024 (56%)
Recovered / Discharged
5,476 (44%)
Deaths

and this with a country completely closed down. 

My God, we need prayer. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Bormio said:

McConnell reschedules the vote for 9:45 AM.  Fifteen minutes after the markets open.  Maybe the Times can run the headline “Senate Democrats to New York - Drop Dead”

You do know what is fucked up about this bill don't you?

Trump wants a slush fund to give to his biggest doners to the tune of 500 billion dollars. (he will personally kicks this money back when and how he wants) 

How, just how can you continually support TRump knowing all these horrific things????

24 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Surgeon General on the Today Show this morning... It can't be stressed how urgent his message seemed. He acted pretty agitated.

"This week it's gonna get bad." 

Same guy just over 2 weeks ago...

What the actual fuck? Can't believe any of these sum bitches. He's on the t.v. this morning pleading for us to stay home after just 2 weeks ago saying that the average American is pretty safe. 

No wonder people keep bringing up the number of flu deaths in the face of this outbreak. 3:15 mark. 

Clown shoe. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Same guy just over 2 weeks ago...

What the actual fuck? Can't believe any of these sum bitches. He's on the t.v. this morning pleading for us to stay home after just 2 weeks ago saying that the average American is pretty safe. 

No wonder people keep bringing up the number of flu deaths in the face of this outbreak. 3:15 mark. 

Clown shoe. 

Fox is used to lie. To lie unchallenged. To lie to cheers. 

Thank God for MSM. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

You do know what is fucked up about this bill don't you?

Trump wants a slush fund to give to his biggest doners to the tune of 500 billion dollars. (he will personally kicks this money back when and how he wants) 

How, just how can you continually support TRump knowing all these horrific things????

No he doesnt. How can you continue to buy into the medias bullshit.