Why won't Trump help NY as asked?

noonereal

4 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

How dumb can people be?  You know the truth but continue to put forth a damn lie.  Why? 

It was their money and it wasn't 150B.  End of story.  Go read what other countries said about this, unless they are all lying too.  It was part of the deal to prevent Iran from building a bomb and there were 5 other countries involved.  It was not a Obama decision alone.

But we are much better off and much safer now since they can build a bomb without anybody checking them right?

smdh

How do you guy's get through the day with your refusal to listen to scientist, believe no one except Trump, blame everything on the media, and continue your losing battle with reality?  

unfortunately he can't help himself..I've explained it to him 3-4 times myself...but it's what he hears night after night watching Sean Hannity..his idol...he quotes the fool!...he can't himself...as he continues to embarrass himself...SAD!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

He’ll give you a run down of how he did a travel ban, declared a national emergency and provided billions in aid.  

for added emphasis he’ll remind you DJT decreased the unemployment rate and has a solid GDP

wash, rinse and repeat for any question you have for him. 

and nobody has done more for the country EVER in the history of this country.  You know it and I know it.  

On a serious note.  I wonder if anybody even bothers to give him advice or counsel anymore as he is not shown the ability to listen and when he may listen he inevitably steps on the message and goes off script.  It's as certain as death and taxes.  

I'm also certain that Margo Robbie deserves me and she should not deny herself any longer.  Which goes to show that I can't be counted upon to know with any certainty what is certain and what isn't.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

unfortunately he can't help himself..I've explained it to him 3-4 times myself...but it's what he hears night after night watching Sean Hannity..his idol...he quotes the fool!...he can't himself...as he continues to embarrass himself...SAD!

Yeah I remember it being explained to him several times.  It is just so damn weird.  There are plenty of places he could go get the information from that has nothing to do with MSNBC or CNN or whatever news source they don't trust. 

I read shit all the time that bothers me and I wish wasn't true but that has nothing to do with whether it is factual or not.  Man up I say and quit acting like a damn group of babies.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rippers said:

Bellevue, Washington.   In the heart of the Washington State outbreak.

wow...doesn't seem to make sense to me shipping stuff across the country when it looks like Cali. may need them just as bad??..my stepdaughter is an R.N and she was on duty today with no mask...not a good feeling.

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

wow...doesn't seem to make sense to me shipping stuff across the country when it looks like Cali. may need them just as bad??..my stepdaughter is an R.N and she was on duty today with no mask...not a good feeling.

Its because New York is going to get much, much worse than it has been here or in California, the population density is much higher.  They are trying to mitigate it.

• Like 1

Just now, Rippers said:

Its because New York is going to get much, much worse than it has been here or in California, the population density is much higher.  They are trying to mitigate it.

That's what we keep hearing about getting worse...I hope not...it's getting scary now. Trying to stay safe.

8 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

At least you fucking demoRATS are working. 

That just blocked the stimulus package.

American families didn't need those checks.

Go ahead libtards defend them doing this.

They wanted a greater % of the stimulus to go to working Americans.  It’s balancing the distribution between businesses and the public. It will get approved soon

it should have been a bipartisan stimulus build from the beginning instead of Senate rep creating the bill without senate Dem help. 

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

They wanted a greater % of the stimulus to go to working Americans.  It’s balancing the distribution between businesses and the public. It will get approved soon

It needs to be approved now this isn't the fucking time to play politics. Everyday they play this bullshit is another week families are going to have to wait.

I guarantee you most Americans don't give a fuck what was in that package. All they see is polosi playing games.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

It needs to be approved now this isn't the fucking time to play politics. Everyday they play this bullshit is another week families are going to have to wait.

I guarantee you most Americans don't give a fuck what was in that package. All they see is polosi playing games.

It will pass tomorrow as opposed to tonight.  It won’t impact distribution time to families. 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

That was a also false claim made against her in the last funding bill a few weeks ago.  I’m sure this one is also BS

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/false-claim-that-pelosi-withheld-coronavirus-funds-over-abortion/

The desperate speed with which a non-partisan guy like you leaps to the defense of Pelosi is noted.  🤣

3 minutes ago, concha said:

The desperate speed with which a non-partisan guy like you leaps to the defense of Pelosi is noted.  🤣

it’s easy to sniff out the BS.  I told you the news media are the same...scum! 

I’m the one bringing positivity and hope to the outcome.  That’s what an independent person does, you wanted to throw mud. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1