So in about 8 weeks...

181pl

When this has slowed down a good bit (hopefully), I'd love to see:

NBA- Try to start play by July 15 or Aug 1. Regular season done. Top 8 teams make it to shortened post season. Don't seed by conference, just a straight 1-8. 7 game series.

NHL- Try to start play by July 15 or Aug 1. Regular season done. Top 8 teams make it to shortened post season. Don't seed by conference, just a straight 1-8. 7 game series.

MLB- Try to start by July 15. 81 game season. Normal post season.

NFL- Probably be able to start camps in mid- August. Cut preseason to two games. See if they can go with 17 game schedule now. 

NCAA Football- Postpone season to start on 9/26/2020 

4 minutes ago, 181pl said:

When this has slowed down a good bit (hopefully), I'd love to see:

NBA- Try to start play by July 15 or Aug 1. Regular season done. Top 8 teams make it to shortened post season. Don't seed by conference, just a straight 1-8. 7 game series.

NHL- Try to start play by July 15 or Aug 1. Regular season done. Top 8 teams make it to shortened post season. Don't seed by conference, just a straight 1-8. 7 game series.

MLB- Try to start by July 15. 81 game season. Normal post season.

NFL- Probably be able to start camps in mid- August. Cut preseason to two games. See if they can go with 17 game schedule now. 

NCAA Football- Postpone season to start on 9/26/2020 

If glory to the God this ends soon, do you think the baseball players and lacrosse players etc in HS will get to play a shortened season during summer 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, 181pl said:

No. School districts won't risk the financial and legal implications. HS sports done until September 2020 or later,

I think colleges and high school players will have to rely on travel teams and camps heavily this year. Unfortunately this will hurt he talented players that don't have the finical resources. 

181pl.

I`m sorry...but are you really this naive and clueless ???

Apparently....all you and the masses do is listen to Fox news and believe the garbage that is being shoveled down your throat...

The horror show has only just started.....This is a bio-engineered weapon with 2 active strains and over 40 variants....There is an evil agenda behind this......I highly recommend that you activate your brain and try to educate yourself...think for yourself.....exercise...eat healthier....strengthen your immune system.....

Human beings are not the top of the food chain.....Viruses are and always will be......

It`s time for the masses to wake up and understand what is coming and what this will all lead to.

2 hours ago, abbatt said:

181pl.

Apparently....all you and the masses do is listen to Fox news and believe the garbage that is being shoveled down your throat...

The horror show has only just started.....This is a bio-engineered weapon with 2 active strains and over 40 variants....There is an evil agenda behind this......I highly recommend that you activate your brain and try to educate yourself...think for yourself.....exercise...eat healthier....strengthen your immune system.....

Human beings are not the top of the food chain.....Viruses are and always will be......

It`s time for the masses to wake up and understand what is coming and what this will all lead to.

The first bolded sentence is likely correct. The next two are unfounded and absurd. The health professionals-and anyone else paying attention- has known for a very long time this kind of thing has always been a possibility. Plenty of warning bells.

6 hours ago, abbatt said:

181pl.

I get the two active strains, but I don't understand the 40 variants . Could you explain more ?  Also, according to what has been reported      ( I know, it's mainstream media ) , this corona is not bio- engineered . Could you elaborate on that also ?

Look guys...

What i`m trying to wake you up to...is that there are layers and layers to this......and i`m not going to get specific because there are always eyes and ears watching.........just wake up....dig beneath the surface of things.......educate yourself on deeper reasons on what is really happening.........be a deep diver in the infinite waters....start to question mainstream ideology.....I`m sure you all have enough time to do this........Basically get out of your complacent..comatose  perception ...educate yourself about Virology 101.......Political agenda`s.......how to strengthen your Immunology........Your financial situation......strengthen yourself physically... Sock up on long-term food and water storage....This is a Bio-engineered superweapon....but it is just the tip of the iceberg.........just the first wave.......secondary line of infections are already being reported in China........You all need to be shaken and scared enough to seriously wake up........it`s your choice....remember a Teacher doesn`t really teach......just show`s the direction....the student must teach themselves. You choose to either be part of the problem or be part of the solution....Our way of life is going to be permanently changed........if you can`t be flexible..responsive and ready enough at all levels you will certainly be a victim.

i do wish  all of you the best......

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, abbatt said:

Look guys...

What i`m trying to wake you up to...is that there are layers and layers to this......and i`m not going to get specific because there are always eyes and ears watching.........just wake up....dig beneath the surface of things.......educate yourself on deeper reasons on what is really happening.........be a deep diver in the infinite waters....start to question mainstream ideology.....I`m sure you all have enough time to do this........Basically get out of your complacent..comatose  perception ...educate yourself about Virology 101.......Political agenda`s.......how to strengthen your Immunology........Your financial situation......strengthen yourself physically... Sock up on long-term food and water storage....This is a Bio-engineered superweapon....but it is just the tip of the iceberg.........just the first wave.......secondary line of infections are already being reported in China........You all need to be shaken and scared enough to seriously wake up........it`s your choice....remember a Teacher doesn`t really teach......just show`s the direction....the student must teach themselves. You choose to either be part of the problem or be part of the solution....Our way of life is going to be permanently changed........if you can`t be flexible..responsive and ready enough at all levels you will certainly be a victim.

i do wish  all of you the best......

I purchased mine yesterday. Everyone hurry, limited supplies only!

YJhINo3g.jpg

• Haha 3

On 3/29/2020 at 2:08 PM, abbatt said:

badrouter,

What do you mean the next 2 are unfounded and absurd ? i have studied Virology for over 30 years.....if you are inferring that Viruses are not the top of the food chain.........please explain your info.....methodology....and your legitimate sources.

The claim of an evil agenda is ludicrous (unless you're simply referring to what can be the cruel nature of the universe). The virus has natural, not man-made origins: But the conspiracy theorists will never change their minds.

On 3/29/2020 at 9:26 PM, CaliNorth said:

I get the two active strains, but I don't understand the 40 variants . Could you explain more ?  Also, according to what has been reported      ( I know, it's mainstream media ) , this corona is not bio- engineered . Could you elaborate on that also ?

The variants come in as the virus mutates over time. I read a study that said there had been 40 variants on the particular virus cells they were currently studying. They can only compare it to the original strains they have access to, but, the meaning was there had been that many mutations in the virus by the time they were studying it. 

All viruses have the potential to mutate/vary with each passing from one person to the next. It's the viruses natural way of surviving as hosts have different antibodies and immunities. 

It basically depends on which path the virus took to get to the host that the study is being done on to create these seemingly numerous variants.

• Thanks 2

badrouter,

You must live in a bubble.......You also don`t know anything about what a Virus is and isn`t. But you are apparently the result of mainstream media brainwashing...it is of course your right to be uninformed......compliant,,,,and easily manipulated.....Just keep on the same mindless path.....take your meds ...and eat your over-processed food...and accept whatever you are told....and when reality actually hits you ...you and the masses will be too numb and dumb to know it......How sad.....

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, abbatt said:

Look guys...

What i`m trying to wake you up to...is that there are layers and layers to this......and i`m not going to get specific because there are always eyes and ears watching........

What the fuck does this mean? You REALLY know what's going on but aren't going to say anything, because some men in black suits could possibly show up at your door for spilling the beans? You're full of shit, and if you do actually believe what you are saying, then shame on you for being an afraid pussy for not standing up to Dr. Evil.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

What the fuck does this mean? You REALLY know what's going on but aren't going to say anything, because some men in black suits could possibly show up at your door for spilling the beans? You're full of shit, and if you do actually believe what you are saying, then shame on you for being an afraid pussy for not standing up to Dr. Evil.

Ok that's it. 

giphy.gif.2fce467e28179214f201027ba0825d3b.gif

• Haha 2

You people are beyond hopeless......You are welcome to live in your fantasy universe....stay in your comfort zone and prefer to be ignorant and mindless instead of actually questioning and thinking for yourself.......keep sitting on the couch and turn into mush....Wow......you really are a bunch of zombots....goodbye .....

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, abbatt said:

You people are beyond hopeless......You are welcome to live in your fantasy universe....stay in your comfort zone and prefer to be ignorant and mindless instead of actually questioning and thinking for yourself.......keep sitting on the couch and turn into mush....Wow......you really are a bunch of zombots....goodbye .....

DO NOT CALL ME A ZOMBOT!

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, abbatt said:

Abbat, you’re pissing me off calling me that!!!

BGW