Again with this!

RedZone

3 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

He has always been a very sick man. He was sick when I lived in NYC 30 years ago and is still sick today. As the song said: "... Still crazy after all these years ..."

He's getting sicker by the day. Totally consumed with himself and no one else.

...24/7 It's ALL me!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

He truly is a very sick man.  Whew!

NBC/WSJ poll reported yesterday:  The reality show angle seems to work.  

White men, non-college:   Trump  65%,  Biden 29%

White women, non-college:  Trump 55%,  Biden 37%

White men, college+:  Trump 44%,  Biden 46%

White women, college+:  Trump 29%,  Biden 64%

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Example B  

F8BAEA5B-EED6-4764-BA8C-DAA6AB6F2039.png

A co-worker was told he was going to be getting a raise of 1/3 of his current salary. Proud of his hard work, he angrily protested, saying he deserved more, and demanded a raise of 1/4. A third? Shit, he was going to at least get a fourth, or he was out of there! Management didn't argue with him.

• Haha 6

9 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

A co-worker was told he was going to be getting a raise of 1/3 of his current salary. Proud of his hard work, he angrily protested, saying he deserved more, and demanded a raise of 1/4. A third? Shit, he was going to at least get a fourth, or he was out of there! Management didn't argue with him.

I question why he/she was going to get a raise at all. Sure, I realize that the job may not call for math skills. But if you have failed to master basic fourth grade concepts, how valuable could you be at work?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I question why he/she was going to get a raise at all. Sure, I realize that the job may not call for math skills. But if you have failed to master basic fourth grade concepts, how valuable could you be at work?

Just one proud sumbitch who wasn't going to be told otherwise. I'm not sure if he was a Bill Mitchell follower or not...

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2020 at 7:47 AM, RedZone said:

He's getting sicker by the day. Totally consumed with himself and no one else.

...24/7 It's ALL me!

The ultimate politician.  The crazy thing is that he was able to sell  himself as not being a politician in the conventional sense (self-serving, legacy more important that country, etc) and said he would "drain the swamp".  

The swamp is deeper and murkier than ever.  

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, GrecoRoman said:

The ultimate politician.  The crazy thing is that he was able to sell  himself as not being a politician in the conventional sense (self-serving, legacy more important that country, etc) and said he would "drain the swamp".  

The swamp is deeper and murkier than ever.  

I'm done with this man and his imbecilic groupies.

It used to be fun to talk about just how dumb trump is, but it's NOT any longer.