Of Running Away with your Ball

DarterBlue

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

And you are a child molester in overalls

....with summer teeth

For those who are not sure what "summer teeth" are....

Furthermore, it's not the band.

It's...

Saw this on a local dentist's sign today. - Imgflip

Gotta' say THC and IronMan are deep into the child molester insults....THC with the child rape innuendo and Ironman with... you know.

Should we be worried, I'm mean internet and all.???

bgw

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I was gonna agree Blue, then I looked at Donny's shoes... yep covered in shit from stepping in it.

I dunno what to tell you. Lol.

bgw

Nothing to tell me, bro. Trump is leading like a leader. Getting shit done. Mitigating life loss and suffering...well..minus the TDS-stricken left/media/never-Trumpers etc🤣)...watching them flail around in the glory of their death throes of dumbshitedness is pure comedy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

For those who are not sure what "summer teeth" are....

Furthermore, it's not the band.

It's...

Saw this on a local dentist's sign today. - Imgflip

Gotta' say THC and IronMan are deep into the child molester insults....THC with the child rape innuendo and Ironman with... you know.

Should we be worried, I'm mean internet and all.???

bgw

Yeah you should be worried. Just like every kid that lives next to that racist Cajun.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Fuckers are never happy. You guys have bitched and moan he talks too much, he needs to shut up, blah blah blah. Now you bitch because he isn't going to be talking as much.

After all that Trump has done...and he's done a lot for every state by using the expansive resources of the fed gvt, especially the ones that were hit hard....the miserable, hate-America-rooting-for-virus clowns are now deranged from Trump appropriately delegating authority to the governors...you know...those elected to take care of their respective state. Fuckem.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

After all that Trump has done...and he's done a lot for every state by using the expansive resources of the fed gvt, especially the ones that were hit hard....the miserable, hate-America-rooting-for-virus clowns are now deranged from Trump appropriately delegating authority to the governors...you know...those elected to take care of their respective state. Fuckem.

Would these be the same governors he was encouraging folks last week to protest against b/c they were under siege?  

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Would these be the same governors he was encouraging folks last week to protest against b/c they were under siege?  

Yes and the same ones that he needed to hear praise from before he would help them or call them back.  Not only protest opening back up but protest on the suggestion that their 2nd Amendment rights are under attack as well.  Strange times.

Even the coward Moscow Mitch would rather them file for bankruptcy during a crisis.  As opposed to sucking off the gov't every year like Kentucky, crisis or no crisis. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Even the coward Moscow Mitch would rather them file for bankruptcy during a crisis.  As opposed to sucking off the gov't every year like Kentucky, crisis or no crisis. 

The strategy is to deprive the police, firemen, teachers and other essential workers of their pensions (or at least reduce them dramatically). His nest is feathered by the lobbyists, so why would he care?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Yes and the same ones that he needed to hear praise from before he would help them or call them back.  Not only protest opening back up but protest on the suggestion that their 2nd Amendment rights are under attack as well.  Strange times.

What’s odd is how his followers just dismiss these details and go straight towards the governors and what they “see” as the opposition. Sometimes I think they have to be trolling to be this myopic 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

The strategy is to deprive the police, firemen, teachers and other essential workers of their pensions (or at least reduce them dramatically). His nest if feathered by the lobbyists, so why would he care?

He obviously doesn't care and I'm not surprised by that.  His constituency on the other hand, after 35 years as senator, is more puzzling for me.  But it always is when people vote against their self interest.  IMHO.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

He obviously doesn't care and I'm not surprised by that.  His constituency on the other hand, after 35 years as senator, is more puzzling for me.  But it always is when people vote against their self interest.  IMHO.

Not enough people vote down ballot; not enough people vote, period. Once you win two cycles in the senate, you are very hard to dislodge. The same applies if you win three or four terms in the house. If you are a smart politician, you build up an almost insurmountable infrastructure, especially given the fact most people don't vote. 

• Like 1