Freedom for Flynn

thc6795

That wascly Barr is doing Trump’s bidding in ... 3,2,1.  Suck it.  You act like the KGB, you get exposed.  Durham could make this even better.  Yeah, yeah ... I know, will be a big nothing (says the people who said Flynn wouldn’t go free).

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Fuck all of these assholes! I’m supposed to be retired and enjoying what I’ve built. But instead, I’m stuck in my house, and am so fucking pissed at these fucks, I don’t know what to do with myself right now...and trying to protect my nest from these assholes. And these MOFOs will come out and argue against this shit. Fuck them all. 😊

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

That wascly Barr is doing Trump’s bidding in ... 3,2,1.  Suck it.  You act like the KGB, you get exposed.  Durham could make this even better.  Yeah, yeah ... I know, will be a big nothing (says the people who said Flynn wouldn’t go free).

Please Durham! Please! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Bormio said:

That wascly Barr is doing Trump’s bidding in ... 3,2,1. 

Well, if it's true, it's true.

We don't live in a country of rule of law. It's probably been like that for a while but Trump has just accelerated it.

The way to get out of criminal charges in America is to just throw feces and claim a political witch hunt and/or corruption. Half the people will believe you and then a partisan Attorney General will have the charges thrown out while feigning disappointment that said "corruption" left them no choice.

• Thanks 4
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

18 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Sidney Powell apparently is a hell of an attorney 

No, he just knows the climate in America today.

It's like claiming that Brett Kavanaugh is a hell of a Supreme Court nominee when in reality he just knew how the game was being played.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Haha Canes it is killing you. They will never drop the charges huh? 

This is what I actually said.

On 4/29/2020 at 10:44 AM, The Guru said:

This reminds me of the Clinton email "scandal" that clowns like you peddled.

So much wishful thinking from you losers.

Flynn plead guilty. He's a crook. More "files" being turned over and charges of "misconduct" for simply leveraging a suspect is not grounds for vacating a conviction.

On 4/29/2020 at 11:17 AM, The Guru said:

If you Google Michael Flynn all you'll see are stories by the Washington Examiner and the National Review. So right-wing crank media trying to blow up non-stories into stories. It's the genesis of all right-wing media. It's why they exist.

I see BOMBSELL, EXPLOSIVE REVELATIONS and I'm like...

"Explosive relevations!? What happened?"

Oh, nothing happened.

Just new defense counsel throwing feces against the wall regarding the previous defense counsel and charges of "misconduct."

So basically defense attorneys trying every trick to get their guilty client off. In other words, Wednesday. 

• Thanks 3
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

When does the investigation of Kerry start? 

One of the many ironies around here is that merely an "investigation" into Hillary Clinton or John Kerry is enough to prove something.

Yet admittance of guilt, like the case of Michael Flynn, means nothing and, in fact, could be grounds for a lawsuit.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

Well, if it's true, it's true.

We don't live in a country of rule of law. It's probably been like that for a while but Trump has just accelerated it.

The way to get out of criminal charges in America is to just throw feces and claim a political witch hunt and/or corruption. Half the people will believe you and then a partisan Attorney General will have the charges thrown out while feigning disappointment that said "corruption" left them no choice.

The way to get out of criminal charges in America is just say your an illegal immigrant, or you raped someone. But you have to be in a blue state at the time you confess. 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

Of course not.

We know that you don't actually care about law and order. You care about it as much as Donald Trump does.

If that was the case Schiff and Company would be prison bitches by now.  You don't get your way and its obstruction of justice...again coming from a democrat it comedic gold. Flynn will sue and his kick ass attorney (remember she is a she....not a he....dumbass) will win.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Fuck all of these assholes! I’m supposed to be retired and enjoying what I’ve built. But instead, I’m stuck in my house, and am so fucking pissed at these fucks, I don’t know what to do with myself right now...and trying to protect my nest from these assholes. And these MOFOs will come out and argue against this shit. Fuck them all. 😊

See a psychiatrist.  Your rage/hate is concerning.