Miami Northwestern Coach Suspended

Ga96

For having practice during the pandemic. 

https://247sports.com/Article/miami-northwestern-high-school-football-coach-suspended-for-holding-practice-coronavirus-147445080/

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2020/05/23/miami-northwestern-senior-high-schools-football-coach-suspended-over-alleged-training-during-pandemic/

• Thumbs Down 1

Whether or not one agrees with the quarantine guidelines and restrictions is not the issue here. What amazes me is that somebody, who I would think is a reasonably intelligent person to get the position he was in, is stupid enough to flaunt the rules and think he would get away with it.

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bodysurf said:

Whether or not one agrees with the quarantine guidelines and restrictions is not the issue here. What amazes me is that somebody, who I would think is a reasonably intelligent person to get the position he was in, is stupid enough to flaunt the rules and think he would get away with it.

There is definitely a lot to this story and I'm curious to see how these dominos fall considering all the talk that's been out there regarding this situation 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

I was thinking that way at first. I dont agree with the practicing part but in places like that or chicago its alot safer for those kids to be together at a school or complex than in their own neighborhoods. How many died last month in miami from gunshots 3 wasn't it ? Not agreeing with his actions but I do think in certain areas kids are better served being distanced from their home environment. 

• Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

A GA HC told me this week that Rush was doing the same at Dosta.

Well i know that is a lie. Just make sure to tell that coach if he has to play lowndes or valdosta he will be taking that L. If you or him needs to see what the vikings and wildcats have been up to just go join the ivaldosta.com facebook group and you can see that past players have been keeping the kids in shape with no big groups or contact. Make sure to make yourself known in the group.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Well i know that is a lie. Just make sure to tell that coach if he has to play lowndes or valdosta he will be taking that L. If you or him needs to see what the vikings and wildcats have been up to just go join the ivaldosta.com facebook group and you can see that past players have been keeping the kids in shape with no big groups or contact. Make sure to make yourself known in the group.

ivaldosta.com 😂😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Woodchopper said:

ivaldosta.com 😂😂

I guess that's funny to you its just a name. I guess those where you are have nothing to talk about but there are plenty of packers and out of state fans of other teams in the group. I put the name for those that can't seem to get the Valdosta area off their minds. Its understandable when you see true greatness its hard to resist. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

17 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Try not to engage that dumbass, but your reply is appreciated.

bgw

9 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Try not to engage that dumbass, but your reply is appreciated.

bgw

Marietta played lowends and well.......you know the result. 

Now that known cheaters are running the two bigger schools, it’s gonna be interesting to see who quits playing nice first. 

• Haha 1

I wondered how long it would take someone to bring up Rush...

Only took 5 posts.

I doubt the man has been holding open practices with so many eyes watching him right now. The GHSA will allow conditioning and related activities on June 8. So why would he risk it for a couple extra weeks of practice?

Also, why would a coach go and tell GSB instead of reporting it to the GHSA?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I wondered how long it would take someone to bring up Rush...

Only took 5 posts.

I doubt the man has been holding open practices with so many eyes watching him right now. The GHSA will allow conditioning and related activities on June 8. So why would he risk it for a couple extra weeks of practice?

Also, why would a coach go and tell GSB instead of reporting it to the GHSA?

Are we sure the coach didn't do both?

Snitches usually blab the information to anyone who asks, after begging for privacy for being a source (how ironic)

• Like 1

On 5/24/2020 at 9:21 AM, Sweetlarry said:

How dare you. Everybody cheats except South Georgia. And 96 damn sure ain’t gonna say shit if they do. 😂 

You just need to get that yearly check to GHSA and GA Public Television for the upcoming year to allow those cheating Bastards in ATL to resume. Cause without that angle you bitches ain’t gonna be shit.