George Floyd’s Death and Protests

14 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

There is nothing he can say that will change the mind of those of you who hate him. Just like obama. Those who hated him weren’t going to give him credit for anything. The issue our country has is so many have allowed themselves to be brainwashed by “their” side when the solution is somewhere in The middle between their ideals and the ideals of those they hate. 

When you have people in The streets destroying innocent people’s property, lives and livelihoods and justify it, you’re part of the problem. When you see a white cop kneel on a black mans neck to the point he’s a murderer and justify it, you’re part of the problem. 

I'm not looking for him to win me over nor is a majority of Americans who disapprove of him....I want/need him to take charge! The country is in collapse and what has he done as our leader??….do you think any other recent Pres. would be sitting around throwing out DUMB-ASS tweets about shooting looters??….or would they try and CALM the situation NOT incite people who are upset...he has no clue what to do and can't even act empathic when the country needs it...SAD situation we're in...:(

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/investigations/2019/07/31/you-re-gonna-kill-me-dallas-police-body-cam-footage-reveals-the-final-minutes-of-tony-timpa-s-life/

Identical awful story. Just a Different skin color. No protests. No riots. No looting. 

Why’s that ? 

and here goes the stupid shit.... shut yo dumb ass up

A lot of those looters are white supremacists looking to stoke a race war...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

and here goes the stupid shit.... shut yo dumb ass up

A lot of those looters are white supremacists looking to stoke a race war...

he's a white supremist himself....ask him about people from third world counties...see what kind of answer the Ivy league red neck gives you...:$

• Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I'm not looking for him to win me over nor is a majority of Americans who disapprove of him....I want/need him to take charge! The country is in collapse and what has he done as our leader??….do you think any other recent Pres. would be sitting around throwing out DUMB-ASS tweets about shooting looters??….or would they try and CALM the situation NOT incite people who are upset...he has no clue what to do and can't even act empathic when the country needs it...SAD situation we're in...:(

Trump would certainly do himself a favor by avoiding Twitter. Types a lot of ridiculous shit.

As far as shooting looters goes, if it were my property and livelihood he wouldn’t need law enforcement. I’d take care of the assholes myself. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

he's a white supremist himself....ask him about people from third world counties...see what kind of answer the Ivy league red neck gives you...:$

See here my Brother. When you type this type of stuff you lose your credibility acting like you’re willing to listen. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Looting high end retail and burning down small businesses compared to the American Revolution - I am fucking speechless 

So revolutionist in America didn’t loot and burn British property? 🤔 it’s beginning to become painfully obvious you don’t want to understand what’s going on here.

im not fucking speechless because it’s why things are what they are

24 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

See here my Brother. When you type this type of stuff you lose your credibility acting like you’re willing to listen. 

I try and call them like I see them...Mjd33 likes to brag that he's an Ivy Leaguer and then goes and makes disparaging remarks about people from third world counties?!....he said if we let them into America we'll become a third world country too because those people who come from "shithole" counties (as Trump likes to call them) are inferior to him?..he's a POS...O.o

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

There is nothing he can say that will change the mind of those of you who hate him. Just like obama. Those who hated him weren’t going to give him credit for anything. The issue our country has is so many have allowed themselves to be brainwashed by “their” side when the solution is somewhere in The middle between their ideals and the ideals of those they hate. 

When you have people in The streets destroying innocent people’s property, lives and livelihoods and justify it, you’re part of the problem. When you see a white cop kneel on a black mans neck to the point he’s a murderer and justify it, you’re part of the problem. 

bullshit false equivalence, but have at it

• Thumbs Down 1

24 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I try and call them like I see them...Mjd33 likes to brag that he's an Ivy Leaguer and then goes and makes disparaging remarks about people from third world counties?!....he said if we let them into America we'll become a third world country too because those people who come from "shithole" counties (as Trump likes to call them) are inferior to him?..he's a POS...O.o

I stand corrected. Thought you referring to trump. Posters on here, different story. 😂 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

bullshit false equivalence, but have at it

False equivalence? Somebody you don’t know is wrongfully murdered. Fuck it. Someone you DO know is murdered. You think that justifies destroy my property and livelihood? You think that justifies destroying my family? 

Stupid. Just fucking stupid. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

14 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Fucking cowards... no rubber bullets for those animals they get the real thing

You won’t find the liberal media outraged over this. This is just protesting didn’t you get the memo? 

That lady had it coming to her. No remorse, no regrets. I have been spoon fed that white people are inherently evil so either her, or an ancestor of hers must have done something for her to deserve this. 

Why is white on black crime and the rare instances where a minority dies during a police altercation the only newsworthy deaths? 

Thats the issue here. People are led to believe there is police and klan members just killing minorities at break neck speed when that’s just not the case. 

So when people are only filtered a one sided narrative of course they believe the system is rigged. 

I’m tired of reading this fucking garbage. I’ll close with this.

Respect for yourself and others goes a long way to being treated like you should. You treat people with respect and you’ll usually get it in return. You treat people like dirt, expect it back. If a fellow Mexican ever harmed you or use or destroyed your stuff, apologies. I had nothing to do with it. 

Countless crimes are committed daily by whites against blacks and blacks against whites. More still that are black on black and white on white. Hopefully perpetrated by nobody here nor being the victim. Because some sense asshole of any race commits a crime against somebody else, that doesn’t give anybody the right to commit another crime against innocent people. There isn’t justification. Don’t give a fuck. Stop. 

Be considerate and expect consideration in return. If you don’t get it, shame on them. If you don’t offer it, shame on you. 

• Like 2