Riots and looting

Ga96

I see all these post about what's going on but I see alot if chosen ignorance. Im sure there are plenty of racist on here so im not surprised. For those who actually care and want this country to actually be great or near great just keep in mind a couple of things. 

One thing since this is a sports site no one ever complains when cities and fanbases riot burn down things and tear up entire areas because their team lost or won a super bowl or world series. Its a problem when people riot out of deaths but its totally fine to do it because your team won a game ?

Secondly those talking down on predominantly black areas while ignoring the facts are just as bad as racist. Thief riots are one of the few things that isn't racist because ive seen plenty of whites and blacks stealing breaking glasses and burning down things. I have no problem with burning down any racist buildings like the one in NC.  Those buildings and landmarks should've been destroyed generations ago. You don't see any hitler landmarks anywhere in Germany. 

I see racism and have dealt with it my entire life. Last week a racist couple attacked their own daughter (18) for getting pregnant by her black bf and for those who love riding around with their confederate flags or those against the establishment flags of course the dad if the girl had them all over his truck. I live in south Ga and I can tell you any racist around here have confederate flags down here. True southern whites that actually like the southern lifestyle don't have that shit near them.

Another thing if you are more bothered by riots than the reason that there are riots then you are part of the problem. There is alot of willingness to be ignorant on this site and in this country. If you can't see that trump is a racist then you are an idiot. The only things that make him overlook color is a woman or money. To those arguing about democrats or republicans you are complete sheep to believe either side gives a damn about you or what you think. Both side follow the interest of those who fill their pockets and supply them with roads of corruption. Both side are vastly corrupt and if you can't see it you are a 🐑

Last thing I will say we saw a few weeks before that white people got tired of staying home stormed public buildings with guns "protesting" and disturbing the peace. I have yet to see 1 single riot with people other than the police holding guns. With the first situation of people holding guns police didn't shoot a single can of tear gas or rubber bullets. They damn sure have shot them at those peacefully protesting which has started majority of the riots. Ive had family members killed by racist cops and just racist of all walks of life. For those who say its only 1% of cops you are idiots. If you watch someone you know kill someone and ignore it by law you will be charge for the same crime. So why do police who know they work with racist get separated from those that they allow to work in the sane units. When pearl harbor happen all asians were threw in camps. So don't come with that its only a few BS.  If you tolerate it you are a part of the problem. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

https://therightscoop.com/former-espn-reporter-tweets-burn-it-all-down-until-the-animals-came-to-his-neighborhood/

Former black Espn reporter tweets burn it all down!

Sound familiar? 

But then 3 days Later he tweeted the protestors were animals when they got into his gated community/neighborhood  and destroyed a Starbucks  😂

You cannot make this shit up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 5/31/2020 at 3:09 PM, Ga96 said:

I see all these post about what's going on but I see alot if chosen ignorance. Im sure there are plenty of racist on here so im not surprised. For those who actually care and want this country to actually be great or near great just keep in mind a couple of things. 

One thing since this is a sports site no one ever complains when cities and fanbases riot burn down things and tear up entire areas because their team lost or won a super bowl or world series. Its a problem when people riot out of deaths but its totally fine to do it because your team won a game ?

Secondly those talking down on predominantly black areas while ignoring the facts are just as bad as racist. Thief riots are one of the few things that isn't racist because ive seen plenty of whites and blacks stealing breaking glasses and burning down things. I have no problem with burning down any racist buildings like the one in NC.  Those buildings and landmarks should've been destroyed generations ago. You don't see any hitler landmarks anywhere in Germany. 

I see racism and have dealt with it my entire life. Last week a racist couple attacked their own daughter (18) for getting pregnant by her black bf and for those who love riding around with their confederate flags or those against the establishment flags of course the dad if the girl had them all over his truck. I live in south Ga and I can tell you any racist around here have confederate flags down here. True southern whites that actually like the southern lifestyle don't have that shit near them.

Another thing if you are more bothered by riots than the reason that there are riots then you are part of the problem. There is alot of willingness to be ignorant on this site and in this country. If you can't see that trump is a racist then you are an idiot. The only things that make him overlook color is a woman or money. To those arguing about democrats or republicans you are complete sheep to believe either side gives a damn about you or what you think. Both side follow the interest of those who fill their pockets and supply them with roads of corruption. Both side are vastly corrupt and if you can't see it you are a 🐑

Last thing I will say we saw a few weeks before that white people got tired of staying home stormed public buildings with guns "protesting" and disturbing the peace. I have yet to see 1 single riot with people other than the police holding guns. With the first situation of people holding guns police didn't shoot a single can of tear gas or rubber bullets. They damn sure have shot them at those peacefully protesting which has started majority of the riots. Ive had family members killed by racist cops and just racist of all walks of life. For those who say its only 1% of cops you are idiots. If you watch someone you know kill someone and ignore it by law you will be charge for the same crime. So why do police who know they work with racist get separated from those that they allow to work in the sane units. When pearl harbor happen all asians were threw in camps. So don't come with that its only a few BS.  If you tolerate it you are a part of the problem. 

What if it all bothers you? I think the police who did this, and racists in general, are assholes. I also think the people destroying innocent people’s lives and livelihoods are assholes. 

Do I have to choose which to be bothered by? Are they inclusive? 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

President Trump issues a warning that the US military will now be used because the Democratic Governors and Mayors don't have the balls to take care of things. Can't wait to see antifa go up against our US military. Game over

Now, ANTIFA... that's an assbeatin' I would like to participate in.... buncha' pussies.

bgw

• Like 2

Now that thousands of peaceful protesters have gathered and thousands of people visit Walmart daily. Can we do away with the NEED to have mail in balloting?

I mean the whole premise was we couldn't get too close to each other....right?  Thats been shot to pieces. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1