Georgia 7A Football Predictions 2020

ngdawg

8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol 😂 I just figured it out 

👏 Bravo, you got us good @ngdawg 

or should I say Columbiakids 15th account

how did I not put 1 and one together 

Funny. And no, I'm not related to anyone here. I have my own views and opinions. Can't say the same for you, buddy.

16 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

If you are that desperate for proof, ask me a question about North Gwinnett that you can't find online, but would not reveal too much information about me.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

First you think he's block and now you think he's me?

Smh his posting patterns aren't even close to me, not to mention I wouldn't waste effort trying to talk football with MTP and Ga96 like @ngdawg been doing lol

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Jordan Hancock going to flip to Ohio State after the Devonta Smith decommitment? 

Heard about that. I hope so, that would be a dream scenario for me. Highly doubt it, though. I'm not friends with Hancock, so it'll be tough to know for sure. I doubt LB Barrett Carter would say anything either or even reply to me haha.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ngdawg said:

If you are that desperate for proof, ask me a question about North Gwinnett that you can't find online, but would not reveal too much information about me.

When are y'all gonna start back playing Buford again? 

Me and @BUFORDGAWOLVES wanna know... 

I know that rivalry is bit lopsided at 5 NG wins and 22 losses... But that was a different time... It would be super competitive now... 

• Haha 1

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

ELCA got Blessed Trinity too... 

That's gonna be a good one... Their schedule overall is something serious... 

Even with that great, tough schedule, ELCA won't crack the top 3 in the state. Potentially top 10 if they win out, but I highly doubt that. Easily one of the funnest schedules in Georgia.

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

When are y'all gonna start back playing Buford again? 

Me and @BUFORDGAWOLVES wanna know... 

I know that rivalry is bit lopsided at 5 NG wins and 22 losses... But that was a different time... It would be super competitive now... 

I would say in the next three years. North Gwinnett hasn't scheduled lower class teams in the past few years, but this year, they have scheduled Lovejoy and Jones County. We have also not scheduled our yearly rivalry game vs. Norcross, which may mean that it's time for a new rivalry. Expect NG vs. Buford to be a series within the next 3 to 5 years. Maybe even next year...

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I would say in the next three years. North Gwinnett hasn't scheduled lower class teams in the past few years, but this year, they have scheduled Lovejoy and Jones County. We have also not scheduled our yearly rivalry game vs. Norcross, which may mean that it's time for a new rivalry. Expect NG vs. Buford to be a series within the next 3 to 5 years. Maybe even next year...

Just noticed Norcross wasn't on the schedule... 

That's another long standing rivalry... 

There's alot of teams I'm surprised y'all don't play more... You could build a nationally stout schedule in your own backyard... 

If it where me I'd have: 

Mceachern 

Grayson 

Buford 

South Gwinnett (The slack game) 

Parkview

@ Lowndes- Because I believe you need atleast one away hostile game to prep for the playoffs... 

12 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Just noticed Norcross wasn't on the schedule... 

That's another long standing rivalry... 

There's alot of teams I'm surprised y'all don't play more... You could build a nationally stout schedule in your own backyard... 

If it where me I'd have: 

Mceachern 

Grayson 

Buford 

South Gwinnett (The slack game) 

Parkview

@ Lowndes- Because I believe you need atleast one away hostile game to prep for the playoffs... 

See, but that's insanely tough. Jones County went 12-2 last year, so they aren't too shabby. We have McEachern and Parkview already. Buford would be nice, but I guess Jones County isn't too bad either. Instead of Grayson, we have scheduled Archer this year, who has almost beat Grayson several times and makes deep runs into the playoffs often. As an upgrade from South Gwinnett, we have scheduled North Cobb. And for our easy game before region play, we have Lovejoy, a team that once made it to the 6A state championship and lost to Norcross in 2012. I am very happy with our current schedule, it is a major upgrade from past years. You bring up some great points, though. Lowndes is too for away for a regular season game.

3 of the top 6 hardest schedules for GA football next year are from one region: Region 8. The 3 teams are Mill Creek (#2), Mountain View (#4), and North Gwinnett (#6). Other teams include Marietta (#1), Tift (#3), Brookwood (#5), and Colquitt County (#10). Lowndes, Grayson, Archer, and other powerhouses are not even in the top 10 hardest.

3 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Lowndes, Grayson, Archer, and other powerhouses are not even in the top 10 hardest.

You know why don't you?  We can't play ourselves.  The teams that play us have harder schedules *because* they are playing us.  Just as an example, if Grayson is number 1, the teams that play us play the number 1 team.  The best Grayson could do is play the #2 team which statistically makes our schedule easier.  Yea, I get that there are other games on the schedule and they come into play but if your schedule doesn't include #1, it isn't as hard.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@HawgGoneIt

@TheMaximumHornetSting

@ECHS05 if ur still alive

@ATLien12x

@BUFORDGAWOLVES

can Prince Avenue be a top 3 team in Georgia this year?

it seems they got the Best QB in the state outside of Graysons

Not a chance.  There are too many top teams in the higher classes that will force them down.  They haven't been state level top rated since the 70s or early 80s.  Class level, sure.  State level, nope.  Jeff Herron couldn't even get them that high when he was there.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Fred said:

You know why don't you?  We can't play ourselves.  The teams that play us have harder schedules *because* they are playing us.  Just as an example, if Grayson is number 1, the teams that play us play the number 1 team.  The best Grayson could do is play the #2 team which statistically makes our schedule easier.  Yea, I get that there are other games on the schedule and they come into play but if your schedule doesn't include #1, it isn't as hard.

I see your point, but Grayson's nonregion slate is a little weaker than I would think for a potential state championship team. You open with Creekview and play Bryant later on. Stephenson is a good game, along with McEachern and Archer. I just feel like Grayson should have switched either Creekview or Bryant to a better opponent, especially considering that they are favorites to win state.

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

I see your point, but Grayson's nonregion slate is a little weaker than I would think for a potential state championship team. You open with Creekview and play Bryant later on. Stephenson is a good game, along with McEachern and Archer. I just feel like Grayson should have switched either Creekview or Bryant to a better opponent, especially considering that they are favorites to win state.

Grayson  is the St. Peter’s prep of Ga, 

Plethora of D1 athletes and  unlimited resources 

but says F the national rankings all were worried about is winning States

16 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Grayson  is the St. Peter’s prep of Ga, 

Plethora of D1 athletes and  unlimited resources 

but says F the national rankings all were worried about is winning States

I mean, several years ago, Grayson was ranked 4th in the country. But yeah, state seems to be their goal. @Fred and other Grayson fans may know more about this.

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ahhh good times 

F95A2F3D-53E1-4884-B4AF-ABED48017E1D.jpeg

You know it's sad when Jersey's entire history is relevant only because of one game. You won that one, but just until Georgia plays New Jersey again. You'd best be praying that doesn't happen. Enjoy the spotlight while it lasts!

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

You know it's sad when Jersey's entire history is relevant only because of one game. You won that one, but just until Georgia plays New Jersey again. You'd best be praying that doesn't happen. Enjoy the spotlight while it lasts!

You don’t know history then if you think Bergen Catholic put us on the map