100 shootings..14 dead including a 3 year old baby

I AM IRONMAN

30 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yes, it should BUT who does that?

We could go round and round “ bout the greater good”. 

501-3c’s et al have nice compensation packages. 

bgw

Not saying they are alone in charity,

but the movement appears to have some syphoning going on...

No biggie really...

Just wondering if WC was up to speed on the old..... "follow the money" bit....

🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Dear King of All Dipshits,

Why must you operate tangentially and without a fucking modicum of intelligence. 

I was speaking to a depraved atrocities committed against a group of people legislated and enabled by our government on all levels and you immediately dive into partisan politics. 

Try shedding the identity and think.... you can do it. 

bgw

p.s. “Low Rent Imbecile”.... I like it, it’s still a station above King of Dipshits. 

LRI (maybe I'll just call you "Larry"),

The "system" is in many areas one voted for and led by blacks for decades. Generations.

As blacks kill one another on the streets of Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, St. Louis etc etc etc, they are doing so in areas they control. In many cases that translates to the state level when controlled by the party that blacks vote for overwhelmingly. Again, this has been for generations.

If you are too dim to see this and only are capable of squealing that it's just partisan politics, then you are too stupid to help. Beyond intellectual redemption.

Black Lives Matter?  Apparently not to other blacks in too many cases. But politically it's easier and more comforting to blame a group that is responsible for the shooting deaths of about 10 unarmed blacks per year nationwide. That's roughly the number referred to in the Windy City as "the weekend".

So many idiots fascinated by the jazz hands of a Marxist group with a clever name, as our cities burn, more blacks die and the BLM comrades laugh their asses off at people like you, Larry.

19 minutes ago, concha said:

The "system" is in many areas one voted for and led by blacks for decades. Generations.

As blacks kill one another on the streets of Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, St. Louis etc etc etc, they are doing so in areas they control. In many cases that translates to the state level when controlled by the party that blacks vote for overwhelmingly. Again, this has been for generations.

If you are too dim to see this and only are capable of squealing that it's just partisan politics, then you are too stupid to help. Beyond intellectual redemption.

Black Lives Matter?  Apparently not to other blacks in too many cases. But politically it's easier and more comforting to blame a group that is responsible for the shooting deaths of about 10 unarmed blacks per year nationwide. That's roughly the number referred to in the Windy City as "the weekend".

So many idiots fascinated by the jazz hands of a Marxist group with a clever name, as our cities burn, more blacks die and the BLM comrades laugh their asses off at people like you, Larry.

Watch it or Krusty the ❄ 🐑 will call you a racist for bringing up facts.  He is such a pathetic fool its almost painful.

9 hours ago, concha said:

It’s okay, and I’m dim?

You’re obsessed with your narrative and having the last word. 

I could heap paragraph upon paragraph which would impress the “stupids” but you will not consider any of it, so what’s the point?

Hence, “Chinga tu madre, Pendejo” drive by....

bgw

10 hours ago, Troll said:

Not saying they are alone in charity,

but the movement appears to have some syphoning going on...

No biggie really...

Just wondering if WC was up to speed on the old..... "follow the money" bit....

🤷‍♂️

Business per usual as it pertains to “charity”, you can pick and choose whatever to support your argument or you can understand the “model” and look at the deeper issues....

Or be like Conch and obsess on partisan politics, and identity because the self-identity is vacant. 

You have the wherewithal but where’s the “truth” in all of this?

bge

Think about it, the subject header is bullshit, take it off the top superficial confirmation bias racist horseshit. 

The issues are complex, deeper than some mindless Far right, white supremacist confirmation circle jerk off session to ‘splain away the pain, atrocities of one group against another. 

So Fuck Off,

bgw

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Business per usual as it pertains to “charity”,

but where’s the “truth” in all of this?

bge

👆....I think you just stated some...😏

PS: why I much prefer charity of the personal kind......

and not the.... give at the office (aka: mafia protection racket style) $$$$ form of the corporate kind...

just sayin'

🤷‍♂️

Oh BTW, almost forgot.....of course I will be viewed as anti-black, if I don't support their BLM group ....

right? 🤔

6 hours ago, Troll said:

👆....I think you just stated some...😏

PS: why I much prefer charity of the personal kind......

and not the.... give at the office (aka: mafia protection racket style) $$$$ form of the corporate kind...

just sayin'

🤷‍♂️

Oh BTW, almost forgot.....of course I will be viewed as anti-black, if I don't support their BLM group ....

right? 🤔

Of course you don’t, no Armenian/native Americans, right?

You were dispossessed of property by force, lied to, treaties broken and marched off.....not quite the same, huh?

BTW getting back on track.... if I wanted you to join would I take this tactic? No?

So, where did I post... Hey conspiracy theorist Troll come join this conspiracy to right the wrongs covering over 3,4,5 centuries!

Hmmnnn,

bgw

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Of course you don’t, no Armenian/native Americans, right?

You were dispossessed of property by force, lied to, treaties broken and marched off.....not quite the same, huh?

BTW getting back on track.... if I wanted you to join would I take this tactic? No?

So, where did I post... Hey conspiracy theorist Troll come join this conspiracy to right the wrongs covering over 3,4,5 centuries!

Hmmnnn,

bgw

yeah I think that was more of an anti-corporate-charity rant actually.....🤷‍♂️

Business as usual seemed right...

seemed to be an more inclusive topic,

the BLM charity, was just an example

of those who socially claim "required support"...

49 minutes ago, Troll said:

yeah I think that was more of an anti-corporate-charity rant actually.....🤷‍♂️

Business as usual seemed right...

seemed to be an more inclusive topic,

the BLM charity, was just an example

of those who socially claim "required support"...

We could continue this... pretty fuckin’ easy. 

I think of the Maoris, the interned Japanese/Americans, the Indians and the Jews success gaining reparations from the U.S., Germany, Switzerland, and New Zealand but nothing for our brothers and yet we wanna point to fuckin’ Chicago and BLM for some superficial bullshit confirmation bias. 

How much do you think reparations would cost the U.S., Portugal, Spain, Belgium, England and Zanzibar?

Think of the taxes levied and collected by governments, folks who set up universities riches gained, land lotteries that went to the whites, poll taxes and redlining, mortgage covenants against freedmen and let’s not forget farm loans weren’t available to Black farmers as recent as 1996.

And you stupid ignorant racist bigoted muthafuckas want to bitch and moan about BLM and superficially skim the killings in Chicago to continue confirming you dumb fucking political stance?

Oh, and btw Troll the price for reparations is in the Triilions. 

Anyhoo nice chatting with you, peace out my Boiler Amenian/Native American Conspiracy Theorist....😁😁😁

bgw

• Like 1

Straight savages living in these big cities. Killing each other like nothing and Yuge  pace. Some brutal killings caught on video last few weeks.... Women, kids, babies, don’t matter to them...Let’s blame white people for all our problems. Haha, lot of white people here would live to get on their knees for them brutal killers!!!

Just now, NorCalRuss said:

Straight savages living in these big cities. Killing each other like nothing and Yuge  pace. Some brutal killings caught on video last few weeks.... Women, kids, babies, don’t matter to them...Let’s blame white people for all our problems. Haha, lot of white people here would live to get on their knees for them brutal killers!!!

You don’t get it either, you ignorant ass. 

Try reading a book or two or picking up a course on reading comprehension would benefit your ass. 

Or crawl back in your prepper cave.....

bgw

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You don’t get it either, you ignorant ass. 

Try reading a book or two or picking up a course on reading comprehension would benefit your ass. 

Or crawl back in your prepper cave.....

bgw

Nothing for me to get bud...Doesn’t hurt me one bit... 

Hows a book going to help understand why these savages are killing themselves by the hundreds every weekend? No book can explain that ignorance.... Maybe daddy should’ve been there to raise them to be productive citizens of society and follow some basic laws? Is there a book on that? 

LMK....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Hows a book going to help understand why these savages are killing themselves by the hundreds every weekend? No book can explain that ignorance.... Maybe daddy should’ve been there to raise them to be productive citizens of society and follow some basic laws? Is there a book on that? 

LMK....

It’s deeper than that bro, you gotta look at what got them to that place and I ain’t blaming!

A process of generational cultural oppression legislated and mandated by our very own governments starting with Portugal in the late 1500s. 

It doesn’t take genius to figure this out... I could tell you 6-7 years ago I was at the same place pointing to Chicago, family structure, lack of compliance, priors, blah blah blah etc. 

If you coached or led people you know and understand leadership and because of our bias and that’s everybody. Then you understand how some are successful and those who are not, now blow that up and think global or a large marginalized group.

bgw

10 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

LMK....

67 shootings in Chicago this weekend...14 dead..several of them children.

Simple facts...Krusty to call me a racist I'm 3.....2......1....

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

We could continue this... pretty fuckin’ easy. 

I think of the Maoris, the interned Japanese/Americans, the Indians and the Jews success gaining reparations from the U.S., Germany, Switzerland, and New Zealand but nothing for our brothers and yet we wanna point to fuckin’ Chicago and BLM for some superficial bullshit confirmation bias. 

How much do you think reparations would cost the U.S., Portugal, Spain, Belgium, England and Zanzibar?

Think of the taxes levied and collected by governments, folks who set up universities riches gained, land lotteries that went to the whites, poll taxes and redlining, mortgage covenants against freedmen and let’s not forget farm loans weren’t available to Black farmers as recent as 1996.

And you stupid ignorant racist bigoted muthafuckas want to bitch and moan about BLM and superficially skim the killings in Chicago to continue confirming you dumb fucking political stance?

Oh, and btw Troll the price for reparations is in the Triilions. 

Anyhoo nice chatting with you, peace out my Boiler Amenian/Native American Conspiracy Theorist....😁😁😁

bgw

dude save it...

reparations made in name of division are silly...

Redlining is not even skin based silly...(you think I don't have proof? LOL)

always fun to chat,

and find no disrespect in the fact that I think you are getting played hard here.

cause you ain't the only ones

🤷‍♂️

PS: Not trying to conflate my thoughts with others here, so if you think I was sticking up for others thoughts I wasn't.  Much of that I disagree with.  I'm not saying what they are saying, people tend to forget that on the internet.

On 7/4/2020 at 5:52 PM, concha said:

The founders are Marxists.

And their site is replete with Marxist language.

You DumbASS.

You have zero capacity to walk around a issue and see it from another perspective.  You see what you expect to see and no other insights or perspective can can reach you.  You"re stuck and can't learn.  IDK but you may be the dumbASS.  

You can't even answer the simple question 'Do black lives matter?'

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

You have zero capacity to walk around a issue and see it from another perspective.  You see what you expect to see and no other insights or perspective can can reach you.  You"re stuck and can't learn.  IDK but you may be the dumbASS.  

Apparently not in Chicago...weekend after weekend...get your signs ready along with your Bull horn..make a difference for once!

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

It’s deeper than that bro, you gotta look at what got them to that place and I ain’t blaming!

A process of generational cultural oppression legislated and mandated by our very own governments starting with Portugal in the late 1500s. 

It doesn’t take genius to figure this out... I could tell you 6-7 years ago I was at the same place pointing to Chicago, family structure, lack of compliance, priors, blah blah blah etc. 

If you coached or led people you know and understand leadership and because of our bias and that’s everybody. Then you understand how some are successful and those who are not, now blow that up and think global or a large marginalized group.

bgw

Excellent posting in this thread.  I am curious to how your thinking was changed from 6-7 years ago.  Always interested in those type of progressions.  Leaps in evolution is what it is.  Hard for many and near impossible for some.  

I bow to you sir. 🙏

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I avoid bullshit perspectives and find no need to answer obvious questions.

FYI, the wounding and body counts are pretty astounding over the over recent weeks in a number of liberal-run cities. Your questions about black lives might be better asked elsewhere, as black lives do NOT appear to matter to so many others of similar hue.

Per Townhall:

In only six weeks, city after city operated by entrenched Democrats have seen a massive expansion in lawlessness, violence, and murder. Stunningly, many news outlets seem gobsmacked and mystified at how or why such an explosion of lawlessness has occurred.

For the sake of brevity, let’s sample six of the nation’s largest cities, including all of the top three.

New York:

The Democratic mayor has long been understood as anti-police. His wife recently imagined the city as “Nirvana” if the NYPD were eliminated altogether.

Thus far in 2020, homicides are up 21 percent. Shootings are up by 46 percent. The Democratic mayor’s agenda included emptying the prison known as Rikers Island, bail reform letting perps walk before the paperwork is completed, and the effort to #DefundPolice that took 600 anti-crime units out of commission.

Los Angeles:

June saw disturbing trends. An increase in the month’s first week by 250 percent of homicides, and a 56 percent increase in shootings. Following the death of George Floyd in May the LAPD received a $150 million cut. 

Chicago:

Year-to-date shootings have eclipsed 1,508 for 2020, putting them 350 ahead of 2019. To date homicides sit at 254, placing them ahead of 2019. Important to note that the Cook County board voted in favor of defunding police. Eleven city alderman raced to the fore to demand that not a single penny of $333 million in federal dollars not go to police, and various proposals are being considered to cut current funding by more than $30 million in current spending.

Washington, D.C.

Year-to-date homicide numbers are 13 percent higher than this time a year ago. Nevertheless, the District PD is slated to be defunded by more than $15 million.

Philadelphia:

Shootings are up 67 percent. Victims of armed violence are up 29 percent. Homicides are up 25 percent. So of course it makes sense to defund the Philadelphia PD by $19 million.

Baltimore:

As consistently one of the most dangerous cities in America with a five-year streak of more than 300 murders, last year Baltimore set a new record at 348 homicides. Yet in 2020 they outpace last year’s record and will see defunding to the effect of $22 million.