Kenny Sanchez new HC gig in FL

golfaddict1

15 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

What will his salary be like at Menendez?

St John's county is a pretty rich area of Florida so I imagine he making decent money 

He could build something there because of the proximity to Duval and Clay county as well as the resources in St John's county which has a lot of millionaire residents

10 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

St John's county is a pretty rich area of Florida so I imagine he making decent money 

He could build something there because of the proximity to Duval and Clay county as well as the resources in St John's county which has a lot of millionaire residents

What is considered decent money for coaches there?

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

He resigned, but I'm guessing it was not his choice since they got use to being one of the top teams in the nation and they finished not even the top team in Nevada. lol

Bishop Gorman just hasn't been the same since Tate Martell graduated. Haven't been able to reload at the QB position. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

Bishop Gorman just hasn't been the same since Tate Martell graduated. Haven't been able to reload at the QB position. 

You mean since they got caught cheating & their California pipeline dried? Take a long look at the ball. #Deflategate #Gormanischarminsoft #MDisGormansdaddy 

65B81521-3DB5-4D8A-A3F4-EC7A8D55709A.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

57 minutes ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

Was that during the 2016 season for them? Deflated ball, was that their only form of cheating or were they caught recruiting?

Recruiting was no secret. Their best players were from California & Hawaii, the deflate gate was just the icing on the cake. I guess they needed more help to get through their 5 game schedule 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Recruiting was no secret. Their best players were from California or Hawaii, the deflate gate was just the icing on the cake. I guess they needed more help to get through their 5 game schedule 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ 

which reminds me, Bishop Moeller of Cincinatti, their dynasty from the 70's and early 80's, I believe it was later discovered they were recruiting from several states.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

What is considered decent money for coaches there?

I doubt he's making much.

"Raines and Camden County high schools are a quick drive from one another. Forty minutes if traffic is light.

Vikings coach Deran Wiley has led the Vikings to back-to-back state championships and played for another. His teams have hosted eight playoff games since 2014. Wiley is already among the most successful football coaches in area history.

His pay for 12 months of work: $4,699.

Camden County High School in Kingsland, Georgia, is the closest Peach State school to Duval County.

The football coaching supplement there: $30,000"

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, DownSouth said:

I doubt he's making much.

"Raines and Camden County high schools are a quick drive from one another. Forty minutes if traffic is light.

Vikings coach Deran Wiley has led the Vikings to back-to-back state championships and played for another. His teams have hosted eight playoff games since 2014. Wiley is already among the most successful football coaches in area history.

His pay for 12 months of work: $4,699.

Camden County High School in Kingsland, Georgia, is the closest Peach State school to Duval County.

The football coaching supplement there: $30,000"

Wow.  Sanchez must be hella desperate for work or he made serious cash at BG and does not need it anymore.

15 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Dang a md fan bringing up cheating and recruiting.

Are you bitching again? Sorry, I though I shut you up about this a few times already. How’s the cheating and recruiting in GA? Alive & well softie. How many have transferred to Valdosta since the rush news? Enlighten me. Let me know what MD is doing that Grayson (Public school) isn’t doing! A few four transfers and a five star transfer for Grayson, that’s impressive! Talk soon! https://www.gwinnettprepsports.com/sports/four-winter-transfers-add-even-more-depth-to-grayson-football-program/article_4cba4da3-e2b5-575d-a49b-d17cd2229e09.html 
https://www.ajc.com/sports/high-school/transfers-grayson-looking-for-title/7LhV26eJAK7mqkrWDMw1AJ/ 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Are you bitching again? Sorry, I though I shut you up about this a few times already. How’s the cheating and recruiting in GA? Alive & well softie. How many have transferred to Valdosta since the rush news? Enlighten me. Let me know what MD is doing that Grayson (Public school) isn’t doing! A few four transfers and a five star transfer for Grayson, that’s impressive! Talk soon! https://www.gwinnettprepsports.com/sports/four-winter-transfers-add-even-more-depth-to-grayson-football-program/article_4cba4da3-e2b5-575d-a49b-d17cd2229e09.html 
https://www.ajc.com/sports/high-school/transfers-grayson-looking-for-title/7LhV26eJAK7mqkrWDMw1AJ/ 

I guess you thought you accomplished something. I don't back any team that has to recruit to win. Its nothing to beat your chest about its honestly sad and its even worse that you called me a softie when your school decided to give up on trying to compete and just rather cheat to win. Valdosta has recruited anyone yet if you paid attention. Kids moved back that were wildcats when they were younger and the packer kids were gonna end up wherever rush landed. It still doesn't come nowhere near what you ass clowns pull bringing in 4 and 4 star recruits by the bus loads. I throw grayson in their and Marietta of last year. I call it out when I see it. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1