Official Georgia Decade Tournament

ngdawg

58 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

My ranking...after a couple of margaritas...

2015 Colquitt

2014 Colquitt

2013 Colquitt

2018 Colquitt

2017 Colquitt

2012 Colquitt

2011 Colquitt

Everybody else....

Rufus>>

Sounds pretty accurate to me. Definitely accounts for the wide variety of teams across our state!

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I'd have to rank the GHSA refs ahead of 2011, 2012, 2013, 2017, and 2018 Colquitt. 😆

Unlike Colquitt in the 2017 state championship, the referees actually knew how to do their job. FYI, football is played with 11 people.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ngdawg said:

@BUFORDGAWOLVES@954gator@Columbiafan@CCBlackhatter@HooverOutlaw@Omaha Vol@georgiagator1@TheMaximumHornetSting @Sweetlarry @ATLien12x and others...

Championship Game:

(1) 2014 Colquitt County vs. (2) 2015 Colquitt County

Voting will close on Thursday at 9:00 pm and will be extended if necessary. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

It's over, your champion is...

2015 COLQUITT COUNTY PACKERS!!!!

I think Tennessee Should be next since it was only one to get nominated

I would be willing to help with that list if you want to go forward with it, just shoot me a message if you plan to go forward with it

Just now, Columbiafan said:

I think Tennessee Should be next since it was only one to get nominated

I would be willing to help with that list if you want to go forward with it, just shoot me a message if you plan to go forward with it

Will do. I'll wait for some other suggestions if they get popular. Otherwise, Tennessee would be the best move. I just need people to vote on it because then information and brackets gets diluted badly.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Will do. I'll wait for some other suggestions if they get popular. Otherwise, Tennessee would be the best move. I just need people to vote on it because then information and brackets gets diluted badly.

I think right now is best time to run tournaments in general since it's football season but no games so people are starved

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I think right now is best time to run tournaments in general since it's football season but no games so people are starved

I agree. California would actually be the best option at the moment because of its season being moved. California or Tennessee are my two main options right now. Do you think a 64-team tournament or 128-team tournament would fit a Cali Decade Tournament best?

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I agree. California would actually be the best option at the moment because of its season being moved. California or Tennessee are my two main options right now. Do you think a 64-team tournament or 128-team tournament would fit a Cali Decade Tournament best?

My advice, start with 64 with listing teams and then if you think more teams are needed after listing your first 64 then expand further out 

My advice, start with 64 with listing teams and then if you think more teams are needed after listing your first 64 then expand further out 

That's what I did In previous tournaments as I eventually realized I needed more teams than I first planned to use 

That's how it kept growing each year 

Great advice! I might do California because that's sure to get the attention and votes of many people. Still undecided yet, and I'll contact you if I need any help, which I probably will.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

32 teams is more than enough. Just list Cen10, SJB, MD, and DLS from 2010-2019.

Just trying to make your life easier.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Well then CA is off the list.

That's why i was behind the idea of Tennessee, it's a state that barely gets discussed on here and it would seperate those who know their stuff and the ones who just reading the maxpreps writups on the few teams that get all the attention, anyone can talk football on teams that is nationally known and discussed daily