Official Georgia Decade Tournament

ngdawg

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

@BUFORDGAWOLVES@954gator@Columbiafan@CCBlackhatter@HooverOutlaw@Omaha Vol@georgiagator1@TheMaximumHornetSting @Sweetlarry @ATLien12x and others...

Final Four:

(1) 2019 Marietta vs. (1) 2014 Colquitt County

(1) 2019 Lowndes vs. (2) 2015 Colquitt County

Voting will close on Wednesday at 9:00 pm and will be extended if necessary. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

Colquitt x 2.... it ain’t even close. 

bgw

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, ngdawg said:

@BUFORDGAWOLVES@954gator@Columbiafan@CCBlackhatter@HooverOutlaw@Omaha Vol@georgiagator1@TheMaximumHornetSting @Sweetlarry @ATLien12x and others...

Final Four:

Voting will close on Wednesday at 9:00 pm and will be extended if necessary. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

Marietta

cc

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Same. 2019 Marietta was confusing. 2018 Colquitt was more all-rounded. Marietta beat the good teams and lost to the average ones.

Not confusing. Three bad games. Grayson, mceachern and lowends.

😂 

The first two had enough talent to overcome our shitty play. The last one didn’t. 

13 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Final Four:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

I just didn’t want to see an all CC final. I suppose I could’ve picked Marietta instead. 🤣

What's surprising is that both Colquitt teams were dominant, yet historically, Colquitt has failed to put good players in the NFL. In the last 20 years, even North Gwinnett has more alumni in the NFL than Colquitt. Surprising. Maybe JJ Peterson at Tennessee will change that. Or Krajewski at UConn if he's still there.

Final Standings for Final Four:

8 votes for 2014 Colquitt County 

1 vote for 2019 Marietta

1 vote for 2019 Lowndes

8 votes for 2015 Colquitt County 

I'm just gonna go ahead and post the finals now because it's pretty certain Marietta and Lowndes can't come back from 7 vote deficits.

Championship Game:

(1) 2014 Colquitt County vs. (2) 2015 Colquitt County

Voting will close on Thursday at 9:00 pm and will be extended if necessary. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Also, what state am I doing next? I've heard Tennessee as one option, but I'm sure you all have other inputs.

I wouldn’t do TN just yet. We’re not one of the big boys (just a mid major) in the high school landscape. I’m sure people on this site would rather vote on CA,FL, or TX. 
My vote for the GA final:

15 Colquitt Co. 

(I still think 19 Lowndes was badass and just choked that Marietta game away last year) 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

I wouldn’t do TN just yet. We’re not one of the big boys (just a mid major) in the high school landscape. I’m sure people on this site would rather vote on CA,FL, or TX. 
My vote for the GA final:

15 Colquitt Co. 

(I still think 19 Lowndes was badass and just choked that Marietta game away last year) 

This ^^^^^

2 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Championship Game:

(1) 2014 Colquitt County vs. (2) 2015 Colquitt County

Voting will close on Thursday at 9:00 pm and will be extended if necessary. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

In a nail biter, lmao.

• Thanks 1