Top Right:

4 votes for 2019 Marietta

1 vote for 2012 Lovejoy

3 votes for 2017 Colquitt County

2 votes for 2018 Milton

3 votes for 2015 Grayson

2 votes for 2014 Buford

5 votes for 2018 Colquitt County

@BUFORDGAWOLVES@954gator@Columbiafan@CCBlackhatter@imaGoodBoyNow@HooverOutlaw@Omaha Vol@georgiagator1@TheMaximumHornetSting @Sweetlarry @ATLien12x and others...

Sweet Sixteen:

(1) 2016 Grayson vs. (4) 2016 Mill Creek

(2) 2015 Colquitt County vs. (6) 2013 Creekside

(1) 2019 Lowndes vs. (5) 2015 Mill Creek

(2) 2017 Rome vs. (3) 2016 Roswell

(1) 2019 Marietta vs. (5) 2017 Colquitt County

(2) 2018 Colquitt County vs. (6) 2015 Grayson

(1) 2014 Colquitt County vs. (4) 2013 Norcross

(2) 2017 North Gwinnett vs. (3) 2011 Grayson

Voting will close on Monday at 9:00 pm and will be extended if necessary. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

3 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

@BUFORDGAWOLVES@954gator@Columbiafan@CCBlackhatter@imaGoodBoyNow@HooverOutlaw@Omaha Vol@georgiagator1@TheMaximumHornetSting @Sweetlarry @ATLien12x and others...

Sweet Sixteen:

Voting will close on Monday at 9:00 pm and will be extended if necessary. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

Grayson 

cc

lowends

rome

Marietta

cc

norcross

NG 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Grayson 

cc

lowends

rome

Marietta

cc

norcross

NG 

Surprised you picked 2013 Norcross over the highly regarded 2014 Colquitt County Packers. I would have thought 2013 Norcross to be one of the weakest, if not the weakest team of the remaining 16.

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Surprised you picked 2013 Norcross over the highly regarded 2014 Colquitt County Packers. I would have thought 2013 Norcross to be one of the weakest, if not the weakest team of the remaining 16.

Was that Kamara’s team? If so, no doubt. If no, change my vote. 

11 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Sweet Sixteen:

(1) 2016 Grayson 

(2) 2015 Colquitt County 

(1) 2019 Lowndes 

(3) 2016 Roswell

(1) 2019 Marietta 

(2) 2018 Colquitt County 

(1) 2014 Colquitt County 

(2) 2017 North Gwinnett 

• Thanks 1

2 votes for 2016 Grayson

2 votes for 2015 Colquitt County

2 votes for 2019 Lowndes

1 vote for 2017 Rome

1 vote for 2016 Roswell

2 votes for 2019 Marietta

2 votes for 2018 Colquitt County

2 votes for 2014 Colquitt County

2 votes for 2017 North Gwinnett

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

You had me until "greatest state". Long bus rides home for Armwood, Northwestern, and Edgewater.

I've always felt that when your the road team and lose it's rough ride back but it's the home teams obligation to send their fans home happy and therefore more embarrassing to get blown out at home then to lose on the road 

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

I've always felt that when your the road team and lose it's rough ride back but it's the home teams obligation to send their fans home happy and therefore more embarrassing to get blown out at home then to lose on the road 

That I can agree with. We lost a game in 2018 against Wekiva at a "neutral" venue (Milton). It feels so much worse to lose in your own state and go home knowing you let your entire state down. That itself was motivation to beat Armwood. That game was so great and it is to this day been misreported and mis-scored. Not much video footage exists either, so it's a shame.

Just now, ngdawg said:

That I can agree with. We lost a game in 2018 against Wekiva at a "neutral" venue (Milton). It feels so much worse to lose in your own state and go home knowing you let your entire state down. That itself was motivation to beat Armwood. That game was so great and it is to this day been misreported and mis-scored. Not much video footage exists either, so it's a shame.

I traveled with the Columbia team as a volunteer for 3 years and I actually enjoyed the road games a lot more, at home things felt more tense because it felt at times that even our own fanbase thought we would screw up but when we traveled it was an opportunity to embarrass the other team on their own turf and I always loved that opportunity

I felt more comfortable and confident for road games because they presented a much more relaxing opportunity because we expect to be booed by the fans then but we don't want them to walk out on us at home 

Wekiva put themselves on the map with the win, us FL guys knew they were a loaded defense but the question was how good the offense was

They went to third round before losing to eventual state champs Mandarin in 8a 

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

I traveled with the Columbia team as a volunteer for 3 years and I actually enjoyed the road games a lot more, at home things felt more tense because it felt at times that even our own fanbase thought we would screw up but when we traveled it was an opportunity to embarrass the other team on their own turf and I always loved that opportunity

I felt more comfortable and confident for road games because they presented a much more relaxing opportunity because we expect to be booed by the fans then but we don't want them to walk out on us at home 

When you're on the road, you've got nothing to lose. At home, it's the exact opposite. On the road, you just leave everything out on that field, because there's a pretty good chance that you'll never play them again. We've held our ground at home, though, which is surprising to me. Beaten Crenshaw, Armwood, Bob Jones, Prattville, East St. Louis, Byrnes, and others. On the road, we never win. Sucks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Wekiva put themselves on the map with the win, us FL guys knew they were a loaded defense but the question was how good the offense was

They went to third round before losing to eventual state champs Mandarin in 8a 

I tell you one thing: a meme was born that night in the band stands. Wekiva's running back's name was Supreme Richardson. Instant meme. And instant loss as he barreled for 3 touchdowns as we lost 28-14. Wekiva had a one-handed catch on their first drive, and we all knew it was over after that. Armwood was our revenge, though. Makes the Wekiva game more forgettable.

When you're on the road, you've got nothing to lose. At home, it's the exact opposite. On the road, you just leave everything out on that field, because there's a pretty good chance that you'll never play them again. We've held our ground at home, though, which is surprising to me. Beaten Crenshaw, Armwood, Bob Jones, Prattville, East St. Louis, Byrnes, and others. On the road, we never win. Sucks.

Bingo

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ngdawg said:

I tell you one thing: a meme was born that night in the band stands. Wekiva's running back's name was Supreme Richardson. Instant meme. And instant loss as he barreled for 3 touchdowns as we lost 28-14. Wekiva had a one-handed catch on their first drive, and we all knew it was over after that. Armwood was our revenge, though. Makes the Wekiva game more forgettable.

I had a sick gif of that catch that I think I posted on here somewhere.   I’ll see if I can find it tomorrow.

7 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Sweet Sixteen:

2016 Grayson 

Colquitt

Lowndes

Roswell- 2016 Roswell was Legendary that Defense would've exhausted Rome...

Marietta

Colquitt 

Colquitt 

Grayson

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Sweet Sixteen:

beegeedubbleU

• Thanks 1