So who did Biden pick?

Bormio

As his target group is white suburban women, who should he have picked?  I think it really, really matters.  This election is going to be much closer than the Democrats currently think.  It probably should be Warren or a more centrist black women.  It matters because Biden looks awful and the VP might well be President.  I think the field he is considering is not that strong or appealing.  But he painted himself into this corner.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bormio said:

As his target group is white suburban women, who should he have picked?  I think it really, really matters.  This election is going to be much closer than the Democrats currently think.  It probably should be Warren or a more centrist black women.  It matters because Biden looks awful and the VP might well be President.  I think the field he is considering is not that strong or appealing.  But he painted himself into this corner.

Identity politics at its finest. 🙄

...Dementia needs to immediately, ethically, identify his VP candidate and also inform America who will be calling the shots while he’s in office (should he win...and he won’t) so Americans know who/what the fuck they are voting for before they vote for that shit show. 

5 hours ago, Bormio said:

He looked fine riding a bike today, something I doubt Trump can do.

And seeing as how you were saying months ago that the virus was weakening and going away (along with downplaying it, in general, since the beginning)...yeah, you don't seem to be too good at what it is you say you do.

You all did this with Hillary 4 years ago, said she was dying, had brain cancer, etc. - and she seems fine.

Keep up the nonsense if you feel you have to...doc LOL.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, DownSouth said:

And seeing as how you were saying months ago that the virus was weakening and going away (along with downplaying it, in general, since the beginning)...yeah, you don't seem to be too good at what it is you say you do.

You all did this with Hillary 4 years ago, said she was dying, had brain cancer, etc. - and she seems fine.

#headinthesand, #youknowitsthetruth 

8 hours ago, DownSouth said:

Because we all know bike riding is a key asset to running America!🙊🙉🙈

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Identity politics at its finest. 🙄

...Dementia needs to immediately, ethically, identify his VP candidate and also inform America who will be calling the shots while he’s in office (should he win...and he won’t) so Americans know who/what the fuck they are voting for before they vote for that shit show. 

As opposed to the shit show currently in office?

I await your timely retort.

bgw

4 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

😄

Can you imagine IMPOTUS going for a bike ride?  Nope.  Nobody can.

Can you imagine a tweet storm about how much harder it is to walk down a ramp than it is to ride a bike?  Yup.  Everybody can.

I've been railing against people riding bikes in my neighborhood for years 

I've reached out to local politicans for awhile 

18 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

😄

Can you imagine IMPOTUS going for a bike ride?  Nope.  Nobody can.

Can you imagine a tweet storm about how much harder it is to walk down a ramp than it is to ride a bike?  Yup.  Everybody can.

It's a good thing Slow Joe didn't go out on his own.  We all know that once he got to the end of the driveway he wouldn't have been able to find his way back.

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

The flirtation with Whitmer has elicited a strong reaction from some black political figures, warning him he needs to pick a woman of color.  Also saying if he picks her, he will lose Michigan due to black antipathy for her.  Harris is supposed to speak on night 4 of the convention, the VP nominee on night 3.  That leaves Rice as the only safe pick - I think the other black women in consideration are too risky.