OT: Bombshell! Trump asked Coats, US' top intel official to intervene with Comey

BigDrop

2 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

He volunteered to testify in open session. You serious with this?

Save us some seats at the impeachment hearing. Thanks in advance!

Accuses others of projecting...and promptly projects. Good stuff.

Yes I'm serious. Did you even watch?  If so you must have heard Comey say he didn't want to talk in a open setting about certain questions.  Are you saying he didn't say that?  

And no need to thank me in advance because that is such a disingenuous and smart ass thing to say.  You can keep that shit and just continue to offer absolutely nothing to any conversation you enter.  

5 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Yes I'm serious. Did you even watch?  If so you must have heard Comey say he didn't want to talk in a open setting about certain questions.  Are you saying he didn't say that?  

And no need to thank me in advance because that is such a disingenuous and smart ass thing to say.  You can keep that shit and just continue to offer absolutely nothing to any conversation you enter.  

As opposed to your keen insight...got it.

I told you people 3 days ago that your dreams were going to be dashed today, and pretty much explained what would happen in detail. And lo & behold, they were. As I said earlier...start looking for that next #bombshell, as this one is, as predicted, a dud.

And if by "offer absolutely nothing," you mean "refuse to join my pitchfork brigade while refuting all my dumb theories," then I guess you have my apologies.

10 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Look who came out of hiding. This country had 8 years where it was looked at as a complete paper tiger. Now you are worried about what this lying idiot comey has to say? Grow some balls georgie.

Comey is the "lying idiot"????????....only in the world of you neo-cons..O.o..:S..the rest of the WORLD know we have a professional liar as our President...wake the f*ck-up...balls?..lol...what do you know about balls?...you have none....you're putting a noted liar ahead of your country...you have no balls...like the rest of your crew here..

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Comey is the "lying idiot"????????....only in the world of you neo-cons..O.o..:S..the rest of the WORLD know we have a professional liar as our President...wake the f*ck-up...balls?..lol...what do you know about balls?...you have none....you're putting a noted liar ahead of your country...you have no balls...like the rest of your crew here..

Again only balls you have are on your chin? Is lying a crime?

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Zulu....you're boy was called a LIAR by the former head of the FBI...and you won today??....ok..if you say so....you must be giddy like Jimmy.

...I have a feeling it's you and your kind who will need "luck" down the line...and a lot of it....;)

Shit hitting the fan was your breath

4 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

I was promised a bombshell in this thread.  Where is the bombshell.  

the president of the United States was called a liar today by the former head of the FBI....and that is business as usual?......It's a big deal IMO...and as the investigation continues much more will come out IMO...this isn't going away anytime soon...

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Zulu....you're boy was called a LIAR by the former head of the FBI...and you won today??....ok..if you say so....you must be giddy like Jimmy.

...I have a feeling it's you and your kind who will need "luck" down the line...and a lot of it....;)

You said that about today

18 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Zulu....you're boy was called a LIAR by the former head of the FBI...and you won today??

1. He's not "my boy," nor have I ever suggested he was. Please stop projecting...you'll make World Citizen have another mini-meltdown.

B. The only thing I "won" today was being correct again on telling you what would happen. Unlike you, I had no hopes/dreams riding on it.

you must be giddy like Jimmy.

I don't get "giddy." Ever.

Not sure who you think my "kind" is, but seeing your track record of predictions over the past year, I guess I like my chances. xD

3 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

I was promised a bombshell in this thread.  Where is the bombshell.  

1.  Attorney General Sessions may have a larger role with the Russians than expected.  Comey could only talk about this in a closed session which they will have this afternoon.  Several in the FBI believed that he SHOULD excuse himself from the case before his decision was announced.  This is major.

2. Trump was not under investigation prior to Comey's firing and this was confirmed three times by Comey.  However, Comey would not stop the Russian investigation (which he called a major attack on all Americans) and we do not know what could arise about Trump from that.  Ultimately Trump could be involved.  Certainly he is now part of Mueller's investigation although he may only be peripherally involved.  Over time we will find out what, if any his involvement will be.  Trump did not want that investigation to move forward.

3.  Comey called Trump a liar, I believe, three times.  Comey was under penalty of perjury when he said this.  It will be interesting if Trump will willingly testify under threat of perjury. 

4.  Comey was critical of Loretta Lynch and Hillary.  He was treated respectfully by both the Democrats and Republicans.

As I type this Trump's lawyer is making a statement.  None of what he is saying is under threat of perjury.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

Comey in so many ways has demonstrated why he was unfit to be FBI director.  Trump did the country a service when he fired him.

Agree. He openly admitting he didn't follow procedures on several things. 

Theyre doing an investigation hoping they find something. They dunno what they looking for, just looking for anything. "Trump was under investigation" "Trump lied about being told 3 times he wasn't under investigation" was what we heard from loons, all proved wrong." Trump told Comey to not investigate Flynn" proved wrong. On to the next thing " Comey called Trump a liar" impeach Trump. 

Zulu..^^..yea..me and the rest of the country predicted a Trump loss...so did most Trumpers...I have no dream riding on anything..I just want the truth to come out...just like you guys wanted with Bengahzi....your "kind" are your follow Trump supporters....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

1.  Attorney General Sessions may have a larger role with the Russians than expected.  Comey could only talk about this in a closed session which they will have this afternoon.  Several in the FBI believed that he SHOULD excuse himself from the case before his decision was announced.  This is major.

2. Trump was not under investigation prior to Comey's firing and this was confirmed three times by Comey.  However, Comey would not stop the Russian investigation (which he called a major attack on all Americans) and we do not know what could arise about Trump from that.  Ultimately Trump could be involved.  Certainly he is now part of Mueller's investigation although he may only be peripherally involved.  Over time we will find out what, if any his involvement will be.  Trump did not want that investigation to move forward.

3.  Comey called Trump a liar, I believe, three times.  Comey was under penalty of perjury when he said this.  It will be interesting if Trump will willingly testify under threat of perjury. 

4.  Comey was critical of Loretta Lynch and Hillary.  He was treated respectfully by both the Democrats and Republicans.

As I type this Trump's lawyer is making a statement.  None of what he is saying is under threat of perjury.

If Russians tampered with election it was under your boy Obama. Waiting for your post about Obama and his arms deals south of the US. It's been in the news. 

Just now, NorCalRuss said:

If Russians tampered with election it was under your boy Obama. Waiting for your post about Obama and his arms deals south of the US. It's been in the news. 

There are at least seven Trump associates who are under investigation.