I’m sorry Darter but Biden has gone to far this time

imaGoodBoyNow

Just now, ngdawg said:

Trump himself said it. You can look it up. I just relayed the message. Didn't want to waste a whole new thread on Trump.

NO you didn't just "relay the message"...

You made sure to tell everyone that "MOST PEOPLE" should not find that acceptable. (or at least insinuate it, as you can't 👀it lol)

So Why or how is a perfectly reasonable question...

of course no one expects any 'reasonble answer' from one with zero experience , who wasn't there, trying to tell people who where...you know...how it 'really' was'...

PS: par for the course....for a birdshitter 🐦

1 minute ago, Troll said:

You made sure to tell everyone that "MOST PEOPLE" should not find that acceptable. (or at least insinuate it, as you can't 👀it lol)

of course no one expects any 'reasonble answer' from one with zero experience , who wasn't there, trying to tell people who where...you know...how it 'really' was'...

So you're telling me most people are okay with Snowden being pardoned, even after what he did? 

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

He literally leaked classified NSA information. And you guys really got to get over "being there". History is so well documented that it can capture almost every detail.

Just now, ngdawg said:

And you guys really got to get over "being there". History is so well documented that it can capture almost every detail.

or You really need to "get over" what you read about it....when talking to people who lived it. 👍

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

He literally leaked classified NSA information.

You mean he whistleblew on the information the NSA was gathering?

Thought you were the type that would want to protect a whistleblower against the gov persecution that follows...

So why not in this case?

🤔

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

or You really need to "get over" what you read about it....when talking to people who lived it. 👍

You mean he whistleblew on the information the NSA was gathering?

Thought you were the type that would want to protect a whistleblower against the gov persecution that follows...

So why not in this case?

🤔

If you leak classified information, don't you deserve to be punished? And Trump seems to oppose that. Which is unlike him. Maybe he's just crazy.

By the way, I was alive and well in 2013. I remember hearing about this everywhere. So yes, I lived through it.

6 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

If you leak classified information, don't you deserve to be punished? And Trump seems to oppose that. Which is unlike him. Maybe he's just crazy.

what if the "classified info" was illegal, and was only released as 'proof'...

Whistleblowers can't release what they know to be illegal?  

How are you not classifying him as a whistleblower, and trying to make him the criminal for the illegal data collection?

Just because he showed it?

what if the "classified info" was illegal, and was only released as 'proof'...

Whistleblowers can't release what they know to be illegal?  

How are you not classifying him as a whistleblower and trying to make him the criminal for the illegal data collection?

Just because he showed it?

I know what he did and why he did it. But at the end of the day, it was illegal. That's breaking the law. And then, he took off. Now Trump wants to pardon him. Why?

5 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I know what he did and why he did it. But at the end of the day, it was illegal. That's breaking the law.

Whistleblowing is not breaking the law

it is upholding the law.

You had your chance to justify HOW you do not classify him as a whistleblower...

"I know what he did"....does not do that.

giphy.gif

Whistleblowing is not breaking the law

it is upholding the law.

You had your chance to say HOW you do not classify him as a whistleblower...

"I know what he did"....does not do that.

giphy.gif

He leaked information to prove unconstitutional surveillance practices. But just because he "upheld the truth" doesn't mean he's innocent. He still did commit a federal crime.

Seems like you just want to disagree for the sake of disagreeing. Don't you have better things to do?

Just now, ngdawg said:

He leaked information to prove unconstitutional surveillance practices. But just because he "upheld the truth" doesn't mean he's innocent. He still did commit a federal crime.

Seems like you just want to disagree for the sake of disagreeing. Don't you have better things to do?

So where's the 'protection for the whistleblower' for standing up for YOUR constitutional rights...

Sticking with snitches get stitches for your final answer?

So where's the 'protection for the whistleblower' for standing up for YOUR constitutional rights...

Sticking with snitches get stitches for your final answer?

I appreciate his efforts and his sacrifice. But at the end of the day, he broke the law. That's just the rule. Usually this is something Republicans support (strict constitutionalism).

46 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I appreciate his efforts and his sacrifice. But at the end of the day, he broke the law. That's just the rule. Usually this is something Republicans support (strict constitutionalism).

so should he get the same persecution as every congressman or reporter who leaks classified info as well ?

I 'might' even agree with you there...

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

untrue...

I've already agreed with you on some things.

but you always change the subject when you have no answer...

just more weak birdshit sauce.

giphy.gif

Speaking of changing the topic, check this out.

Would love to see you actually watch the video and give your honest thoughts instead of some pre-prepared nonsense.

11 minutes ago, Troll said:

so he should get the same persecution as every congressman or reporter who leaks classified info as well ?

I 'might' even agree with you there...

Can we confirm that these reporters are the ones who leaked the information? Or did they get their information from someone else who truly leaked the information to the reporter?

4 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Speaking of changing the topic, check this out.

Would love to see you actually watch the video and give your honest thoughts instead of some pre-prepared nonsense.

"Would love to" happens every time, silly boy...

nothing "pre-prepared" here...(<<<BTW #winner, pre-prepared lol)

You want an opinion of a (slanted to the authors liking) opinion piece...no problem.

Saw nothing wrong in either response at face value,

even while O seemed to concentrate on taking advantage of the time to push 'gun control legislation' thru for his political points off the tragedy, while T seemed to take the 'support the first responders' for his political vote incentive....

Both politicians playing the same game with different strokes...

But some would say politically....

you would be negligent if you let a tragedy go to waste.

PS: Not big on those type of politics.

BTW: even less of a fan of "opinion comparison edits" doing an even worse job of it.

19 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Can we confirm that these reporters are the ones who leaked the information? Or did they get their information from someone else who truly leaked the information to the reporter?

all different cases so no idea what you refer to...

But leaked info by reporters being criminalized

seems to be a hot topic 🔥.....

They DID just arrest one.

...again.

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

My check was 3400.

i assume the 50s, otherwise you wouldn’t have asked. 

I don’t know. How under qualified would I have to be to have did Holders job as AG? Dude was a racist to the nth degree and all many said was “So. We’ve been treated badly forever” which may be the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard in my life. I mean, if you don’t want to be treated a certain way what the fuck makes you think it’s cool for you to treat others the same way? Who fucking thinks like that?

Now let me ask you a question. Why didn’t you include the 60s-obamas time? My guess is because the answer was the same. 

Again Bro I am not a trump fan. The democrats haven’t put up a viable option in this election or the last. Hunter Biden is a fucking billionaire off of his Russia dealings and dumbass sheeple are like “trump and Putin. Russia. Uhhh” instead of looking at the crook mother fuckers who are the ones that are truly in bed with them. 

Just fucking say it. Say “I hate trump“ and nothing more. You’re attempts at trying to make Biden more palatable are nauseating. 

Again, you’re making shit up.... 

Okay?

And what does Holder have to do with any of this other than you’re projecting your butthurt into it.

Biden is a better political animal than Trump, Trump is trash, period. All that other crap you inserted, keep it. 

GTFO with that. 

bgw

7 hours ago, Troll said:

"Would love to" happens every time, silly boy...

nothing "pre-prepared" here...(<<<BTW #winner, pre-prepared lol)

You want an opinion of a (slanted to the authors liking) opinion piece...no problem.

Saw nothing wrong in either response at face value,

even while O seemed to concentrate on taking advantage of the time to push 'gun control legislation' thru for his political points off the tragedy, while T seemed to take the 'support the first responders' for his political vote incentive....

Both politicians playing the same game with different strokes...

But some would say politically....

you would be negligent if you let a tragedy go to waste.

PS: Not big on those type of politics.

BTW: even less of a fan of "opinion comparison edits" doing an even worse job of it.

Are you THAT blind to not even acknowledge that Trump couldn't respond properly to a school shooting? Obama directly tackled the gun control problem and Trump simply tweeted and focused on his own agenda. Obama actually did something while Trump continued to focus on what mattered to him (false claims apparently).

45 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Are you THAT blind to not even acknowledge that Trump couldn't respond properly to a school shooting? Obama directly tackled the gun control problem and Trump simply tweeted and focused on his own agenda. Obama actually did something while Trump continued to focus on what mattered to him (false claims apparently).

@ngdawg you should sit this one out ,, bro you’ve only been alive for like 3 presidents Max

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@ngdawg you should sit this one out ,, bro you’ve only been alive for like 3 presidents Max

This doesn't have to do with 3 presidents. This compares 2 presidents and both their responses to a tragedy. One responds in a better way than another, yet some are so biased as to not see that.