I’m sorry Darter but Biden has gone to far this time

imaGoodBoyNow

14 minutes ago, concha said:

Does this prove there are no problems with mail-in voting?

No, it proves that his main opposition to it is political.

He loves absentee ballots because they skew Republican.

He hates mail-in ballots because it might cause more people to vote and that skews Democratic.

It's not a principled stance. That's abundantly clear.

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yeah things that you can actually demonstrate a cause/effect for.

Just because you can't make this blame game come right isn't my fault.

So Andy is claiming that the government has no control over anything? Policing? Policies? Schooling? No social programs? No power over economic stimulus?

I'll just leave it at that.

🤡

28 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hey Goofball, voting by mail is safe and secure but don’t believe me, ask Trumpy... he’s voting from Florida by mail. 

Hey, when have I gotten mad, you have yet to move the needle asswipe?

bgw

Just the top of the list from google, dumbass...

Vote-by-mail experiment reveals potential problems within ...www.cbsnews.com › news › covid-19-vote-by-mail-ballot...
Mail-in voting, for many, is as simple as sending a letter, but rules vary across the country for when a voter ...
Jul 24, 2020
Top stories

Washington Post
Postal Service warns 46 states their voters could be disenfranchised by delayed mail-in ballots
19 hours ago

TheHill
UPS, FedEx shut down calls to handle mail-in ballots, warn of 'significant' problems: report | TheHill
13 hours ago

CNN.com
Postal service warns nearly every state it may not be able to deliver ballots in time based on current election rules
2 hours ago

More for mail voting problems
Web results

Thousands Of Mail-Voting Ballots Rejected For Arriving Late ...www.npr.org › 2020/07/13 › signed-sealed-undelivered-t...
Jul 13, 2020 - Mail-in voting, which tens of millions of Americans are expected to use this November, is fraught with potential problems. Hundreds of ...

Why the Botched N.Y.C. Primary Has Become the November ...www.nytimes.com › nyregion › nyc-mail-ballots-voting
Aug 3, 2020 - Problems plagued New York City's June 23 primary, and weeks later ... Election officials in New York City widely distributed mail-in ballots for the ... York City for his unfounded claims that mail-in voting is susceptible to fraud.

The Risks of Mail-In Voting | The Heritage Foundationwww.heritage.org › election-integrity › commentary › t...
Aug 3, 2020 - At polling places, by contrast, election officials can try to remedy any problems a voter encounters. Then there is the problem of mail-in ballots ...

Scattered problems with mail-in ballots this year signal ...www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2020/07/15
Jul 15, 2020 - Problems caused by a spike in absentee voting during this year's primaries are serving as potential warning signs for the U.S. Postal Service, ...

Opinion | Mail-in voting could accidentally disenfranchise ...www.washingtonpost.com › opinions › 2020/08/06
Aug 6, 2020 - Trump is right that mail-in voting is a source of potential voter fraud, especially on the scale that is being proposed. But the bigger problem is not ...

States reject tens of thousands of mail ballots in this year's ...www.nbcnews.com › politics › 2020-election › states-re...
Jul 18, 2020 - As the U.S. expands mail voting amid the pandemic, tens of thousands of ballots are being ... Georgia's primary election plagued with problems.

54 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yeah things that you can actually demonstrate a cause/effect for.

Just because you can't make this blame game come right isn't my fault.

cryin' chuck vacates the building when you bring up the poorest states in America being run by republicans...... 

He holds everyone accountable for 'life" except his tribe

He's a real "one way street"...and a piece of shit.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

20200815_115719.jpg

One cheeseburger short of a heart attack.

Or in other words Trump's base.

I know he's said he is about 5'8", 230 (in real life 5'6", 250), but I didn't envision him balding like that. Oh well, sometimes when a movie comes out based on a book I've read, the characters look different than what I had imagined.

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, concha said:

Just the top of the list from google, dumbass...

Vote-by-mail experiment reveals potential problems within ...www.cbsnews.com › news › covid-19-vote-by-mail-ballot...
Mail-in voting, for many, is as simple as sending a letter, but rules vary across the country for when a voter ...
Jul 24, 2020
Top stories

Washington Post
Postal Service warns 46 states their voters could be disenfranchised by delayed mail-in ballots
19 hours ago

TheHill
UPS, FedEx shut down calls to handle mail-in ballots, warn of 'significant' problems: report | TheHill
13 hours ago

CNN.com
Postal service warns nearly every state it may not be able to deliver ballots in time based on current election rules
2 hours ago

More for mail voting problems
Web results

Thousands Of Mail-Voting Ballots Rejected For Arriving Late ...www.npr.org › 2020/07/13 › signed-sealed-undelivered-t...
Jul 13, 2020 - Mail-in voting, which tens of millions of Americans are expected to use this November, is fraught with potential problems. Hundreds of ...

Why the Botched N.Y.C. Primary Has Become the November ...www.nytimes.com › nyregion › nyc-mail-ballots-voting
Aug 3, 2020 - Problems plagued New York City's June 23 primary, and weeks later ... Election officials in New York City widely distributed mail-in ballots for the ... York City for his unfounded claims that mail-in voting is susceptible to fraud.

The Risks of Mail-In Voting | The Heritage Foundationwww.heritage.org › election-integrity › commentary › t...
Aug 3, 2020 - At polling places, by contrast, election officials can try to remedy any problems a voter encounters. Then there is the problem of mail-in ballots ...

Scattered problems with mail-in ballots this year signal ...www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2020/07/15
Jul 15, 2020 - Problems caused by a spike in absentee voting during this year's primaries are serving as potential warning signs for the U.S. Postal Service, ...

Opinion | Mail-in voting could accidentally disenfranchise ...www.washingtonpost.com › opinions › 2020/08/06
Aug 6, 2020 - Trump is right that mail-in voting is a source of potential voter fraud, especially on the scale that is being proposed. But the bigger problem is not ...

States reject tens of thousands of mail ballots in this year's ...www.nbcnews.com › politics › 2020-election › states-re...
Jul 18, 2020 - As the U.S. expands mail voting amid the pandemic, tens of thousands of ballots are being ... Georgia's primary election plagued with problems.

Yep, it’s so fucking bad that your butt buddy Trump requested a mail in....for Florida. Good to see your internet is fixed, now you can paste spew that everybody will ignore except you... it’s your fap material.

Remember Trump? Yeah, your fucking hero. 

Larry the Woke 

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yep, it’s so fucking bad that your butt buddy Trump requested a mail in....for Florida. Good to see your internet is fixed, now you can paste spew that everybody will ignore except you... it’s your fap material.

Remember Trump? Yeah, your fucking hero. 

Larry the Woke 

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/politics/elections/fl-ne-donald-trump-mail-ballot-florida-primary-20200813-6ifl6nbwyvgovnc7bgiqwcvawi-story.html

Donald Trump, a critic of mail voting, is getting a mail ballot for Tuesday’s Florida primary — but isn’t voting by mail

Hi, Larry!

Enjoy the article, dumbass!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You think Trump gives a fuck about you? No, that narcissistic bastard cares for himself and his country club buddies to the the tune of a 1.6 million dollar stimulus check and continued tax cuts. See you'v taken a cue from Conchita spouting that depressed tax base inner city bullshit with left over political apparatus... yeah, that's the answer.

I'm sorry, Trumpy the social media clown has got to go.

bgw

bgw

No he doesn’t. I’m not pretending he does. He cares about me like obama and biden care for you. 

I can admit that. Sadly you wanna hang onto this pipe dream that pedojo cares about black Americans, which is just not true. 

I get a kick out of kamala carving pedojo upnin the debates and now they’re in bed together! 

fucking awesome! 

36 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I know he's said he is about 5'8", 230 (in real life 5'6", 250), but I didn't envision him balding like that. Oh well, sometimes when a movie comes out based on a book I've read, the characters look different than what I had imagined.

Who is that suppose to be?

20 minutes ago, concha said:

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/politics/elections/fl-ne-donald-trump-mail-ballot-florida-primary-20200813-6ifl6nbwyvgovnc7bgiqwcvawi-story.html

Donald Trump, a critic of mail voting, is getting a mail ballot for Tuesday’s Florida primary — but isn’t voting by mail

Hi, Larry!

Enjoy the article, dumbass!

But, he's getting one anyways?

Sure thing think tank!

bgw

13 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

No he doesn’t. I’m not pretending he does. He cares about me like obama and biden care for you. 

I can admit that. Sadly you wanna hang onto this pipe dream that pedojo cares about black Americans, which is just not true. 

I get a kick out of kamala carving pedojo upnin the debates and now they’re in bed together! 

fucking awesome! 

What?

Where did I say anything along those fucking lines? Never did.

Fuckin' hell.

bgw

p.s. fuckin' awesome!