I’m sorry Darter but Biden has gone to far this time

imaGoodBoyNow

33 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I wouldn't say that I haven't been exposed to different opinions. My dad is a Trump supporter and he never fails to remind anyone that.

Let me guess...

your dad is a responsible man trying to support a family.

and you are a 16 yo who has never been required to support anything in your life....

much less have to carry any 'real' responsibilities.

36 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I often choose the side which makes more sense to me personally. But at the end of the day, no one can influence me while I'm in that voting booth. If I vote Democrat, so be it. If I vote Republican, so be it.

PSSSSSssssst.  yo birdshit....you don't vote.

Your brain is not fully developed enough yet to make a 'responsible' decision like that 👍

you must be as forgetful as your idol biddy 😝

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

Let me guess...

your dad is a responsible man trying to support a family.

and you are a 16 yo who has never been required to support anything in your life....

much less have to carry any 'real' responsibilities.

PSSSSSssssst.  yo birdshit....you don't vote.

Your brain is not fully developed enough yet to make a 'responsible' decision like that 👍

you must be as forgetful as your idol biddy 😝

My dad does try to support the family, but he isn't such a great human. My mom is much better for me, just as a person.

When I'm old enough to vote, duh. Didn't think you could be that stupid. You're proving me wrong every second.

13 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

My dad does try to support the family, but he isn't such a great human. My mom is much better for me, just as a person.

You know what Freud would say now right?

🤣

13 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

When I'm old enough to vote, duh. Didn't think you could be that stupid. You're proving me wrong every second.

Actually it's just 'you',

you know...

that is posting all stupid like.

Speaking of things you can't even do yet..... like an expert birdshitter. 🐦

giphy.gif

Must be all that "experience" talking... all expert like 😝

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

You know what Freud would say now right?

🤣

Actually it's just 'you',

you know...

that is posting all stupid like.

Speaking of things you can't even do yet..... like an expert birdshitter. 🐦

giphy.gif

Must be all that "experience" talking... all expert like 😝

I don't care about Freud at the moment. And I don't need your opinions on my parents either. It's a touchy subject and I will genuinely get pissed if you involve yourself in it.

I see your concern for my voting rights. Don't be concerned, I'll be sure to think of your useless comments when I'm in that booth in a few years.

21 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I don't care about Freud at the moment.

maybe you should 🤔

21 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

And I don't need your opinions on my parents either. It's a touchy subject and I will genuinely get pissed if you involve yourself in it.

Just said they sounded responsible and caring...take it as a compliment for them.

but no problem, your parents are no concern of mine. 

24 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I see your concern for my voting rights. Don't be concerned.

Don't indulge yourself,  🤣

I have no concern for your voting 'rights' either....

you don't,  and can't even vote...

remember ?....

giphy.gif

😝

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Again, you’re making shit up.... 

Okay?

And what does Holder have to do with any of this other than you’re projecting your butthurt into it.

Biden is a better political animal than Trump, Trump is trash, period. All that other crap you inserted, keep it. 

GTFO with that. 

bgw

Just say it. Politically Biden has been a huge part in destroying the black community but many, like you, are too blind in your trump hatred to see that. Take some fucking time to look at the dudes voting record while being a career politician. If you’re too lazy that’s on you. 

Pedojo kept him and his outta the jungle. I’m sure it was to avoid the pesky ass crackers.......

Am I right? I mean, surely your champion wasn’t referring to black Americans! When he got behind the clintons three strikes policy that was another way to ha whitey. 

Remember, you ain’t black if you don’t vote for pedojo, Bro. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Troll said:

maybe you should 🤔

Just said they sounded responsible and caring...take it as a compliment for them.

but no problem, your parents are no concern of mine. 

Don't indulge yourself,  🤣

I have no concern for your voting 'rights' either....

you don't,  and can't even vote...

remember ?....

giphy.gif

😝

Both parents are responsible,  but only one is caring. That's that.

And you know how that interview ends, right? "You are so dumb, you are really dumb!" That truly sounds like you.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

Both parents are responsible,  but only one is caring. That's that.

Thought you were dropping it...

why take swipes at your own family on the internet?

Freud might do you some good...👍

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

And you know how that interview ends, right? "You are so dumb, you are really dumb!" That truly sounds like you.

giphy.gif

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Just say it. Politically Biden has been a huge part in destroying the black community but many, like you, are too blind in your trump hatred to see that. Take some fucking time to look at the dudes voting record while being a career politician. If you’re too lazy that’s on you. 

Pedojo kept him and his outta the jungle. I’m sure it was to avoid the pesky ass crackers.......

Am I right? I mean, surely your champion wasn’t referring to black Americans! When he got behind the clintons three strikes policy that was another way to ha whitey. 

Remember, you ain’t black if you don’t vote for pedojo, Bro. 

What are the actual fuck are you yapping about?

The system has been in place since the Articles of Confederation dumb fuck. 

Damn, you and Conchita must drink from the same Trumpian piss well.

bgw

32 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

What are the actual fuck are you yapping about?

The system has been in place since the Articles of Confederation dumb fuck. 

Damn, you and Conchita must drink from the same Trumpian piss well.

bgw

Just keep driving the same route and expecting to end up in a different place.

I mean, it’s done well so far.......obviously.......because you cry about it every day. 

3 hours ago, ngdawg said:

This doesn't have to do with 3 presidents. This compares 2 presidents and both their responses to a tragedy. One responds in a better way than another, yet some are so biased as to not see that.

What did obama do about guns? I ask because my neighbor and dear friend, who is a  Black Democrat Congresswoman and LOVES obama, said he failed to reign in the issues with gun control. She should know. She got elected on obamas failed platform for crisssaakes. Her son was killed by a senseless Gun tragedy on obamas watch. Gun violence spikes in every metropolitan city on obamas watch. 

So remind me of his great success with gun control and curbing gun related crimes. 

5 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Just keep driving the same route and expecting to end up in a different place.

I mean, it’s done well so far.......obviously.......because you cry about it every day. 

Listen shithead maybe reading comprehension is just a concept to you. 

246 years of slavery, 100 years of Jim Crow, poll tax, chattel tax, taxation of imported slaves, 3/5 tha of a human to finance the revolution and the Louisiana Purchase and your wanna minimize it to a party when the system from the get go is corrupt on that basis alone?

Fuck off with that shit Larry, there is no “right” party. 

bgw

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Listen shithead maybe reading comprehension is just a concept to you. 

246 years of slavery, 100 years of Jim Crow, poll tax, chattel tax, taxation of imported slaves, 3/5 tha of a human to finance the revolution and the Louisiana Purchase and your wanna minimize it to a party when the system from the get go is corrupt on that basis alone?

Fuck off with that shit Larry, there is no “right” party. 

bgw

I seriously mistook you for somebody with a modicum of intelligence. Your racial hatred is just wow. Funny thing is you associate it with a party. The epitome of sheeple ignorance and just what Democrats want you to think. In the 60+ years that black Americans have became diehard Democrats what has that particular party done for you? I know before that black Americans divorcing was as rare as steak tartare and their family units were the strongest. Just like my people of a few decades ago. Are you in a better place today? Many, sadly, associate Democrats with free stuff, which apparently is a win/win. The decades of throwing money at a problem has been a fucking waste of resources and frankly a slap in the face to ANY American much less black Americans. 

I’ll ask again. What has the Democratic Party done for black Americans that people like you think they’re lifeblood of black America? Social programs designed to keep you under their thumb?!? Congrats! You win! 

Now it’s Mexicans turn to be indoctrinated into the “we’ll give you free stuff and take care of you” arm of the Democratic Party. Every four years!