I’m sorry Darter but Biden has gone to far this time

imaGoodBoyNow

49 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

You didn’t have to. 

Well that answers everything, let me ask you something. 

What was your stimulus check like?

What group paid the most taxes, the 400 richest in 1950s or present day 400 richest?

How much soft money would you have to contribute to the Republican  Party to buy the Secretary of Education position?

Thanks,

bgw

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

Here is a list.  Not that this will challenge you're morals at all but these are women who Trump bragged about grabbing by their pussy.  You know, because he is a star and they just let him do it.  

womenwhoaccuse.jpg.c59f302329d93a7e11d6b7cbb9d1b95d.jpg

👍

OK

I would have thought if he had bragged about it and they were victims he'd had have been charged and convicted by at least one.

But I trust you WC. And I'm sure that list is 100% legit.

4 hours ago, concha said:

Does this prove there are no problems with mail-in voting?

Let's see what google says...

Search Results

Web results

Vote-by-mail experiment reveals potential problems within ...

www.cbsnews.com › news › covid-19-vote-by-mail-ballot...

Vote-by-mail experiment reveals potential problems within postal voting system ahead of November election ...

Jul 24, 2020

Thousands Of Mail-Voting Ballots Rejected For Arriving Late ...

www.npr.org › 2020/07/13 › signed-sealed-undelivered-t...

Jul 13, 2020 - Mail-in voting, which tens of millions of Americans are expected to use this November, is fraught with potential problems. Hundreds of ...

Why the Botched N.Y.C. Primary Has Become the November ...

www.nytimes.com › nyregion › nyc-mail-ballots-voting

Aug 3, 2020 - Problems plagued New York City's June 23 primary, and weeks later Board ... Other states and localities had vote-by-mail primaries during the ...

Top stories

Postal Service warns 46 states their voters could be disenfranchised by delayed mail-in ballots

Washington Post·18 hours ago

Postal service warns nearly every state it may not be able to deliver ballots in time based on current election rules

CNN.com·1 hour ago

U.S. Postal Service Warns of Potential Mail-In Ballot Delays

The New York Times·14 hours ago

and on and on...

The following is from this article.  https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/08/06/a-comprehensive-investigation-of-voter-impersonation-finds-31-credible-incidents-out-of-one-billion-ballots-cast/

To put this in perspective, the 31 incidents below come in the context of general, primary, special, and municipal elections from 2000 through 2014. In general and primary elections alone, more than 1 billion ballots were cast in that period.

Or how about this article https://www.pbs.org/weta/washingtonweek/blog-post/numbers-voter-fraud

Rate of voter fraud: 0.0000044% - Not a big number and certainly not big enough to be a legitimate problem.  

The real problem is voter suppression and unless being able to vote is something you are against you should be talking about this instead of fraud.  But you wont because you are disingenuous.  Being disingenuous is not a big secret to anybody who has read your posts.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/29/the-smoking-gun-proving-north-carolina-republicans-tried-to-disenfranchise-black-voters/

I'm sure you are aware of what GA has done with regard to voter suppression as they are really good at it so I won't bother to provide links.  

There is no shortage of information that proves suppression is a much greater problem than is fraud and it happens all over the country.  The ONLY problem is is that it does not fit with your agenda and runs counter to actual facts.  I do know a way around that though and that is to be honest about it.  

16 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Or how about this article https://www.pbs.org/weta/washingtonweek/blog-post/numbers-voter-fraud

Rate of voter fraud: 0.0000044% - Not a big number and certainly not big enough to be a legitimate problem.  

Rate of fraud (against) me during the Covid mail in voting is 100%....

only had 1 vote in Paterson NJ....and it was f'd...

18 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I do know a way around that though and that is to be honest about it.  

yes indeed....👍

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

The following is from this article.  https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/08/06/a-comprehensive-investigation-of-voter-impersonation-finds-31-credible-incidents-out-of-one-billion-ballots-cast/

To put this in perspective, the 31 incidents below come in the context of general, primary, special, and municipal elections from 2000 through 2014. In general and primary elections alone, more than 1 billion ballots were cast in that period.

The real problem is voter suppression and unless being able to vote is something you are against you should be talking about this instead of fraud.  But you wont because you are disingenuous.  Being disingenuous is not a big secret to anybody who has read your posts.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/29/the-smoking-gun-proving-north-carolina-republicans-tried-to-disenfranchise-black-voters/

I'm sure you are aware of what GA has done with regard to voter suppression as they are really good at it so I won't bother to provide links.  

There is no shortage of information that proves suppression is a much greater problem than is fraud and it happens all over the country.  The ONLY problem is is that it does not fit with your agenda and runs counter to actual facts.  I do know a way around that though and that is to be honest about it.  

I guess all the articles and cases appearing in the list it took me 5 seconds to google must be fabricated and wrong, huh?

And the postal service can be trusted to handle scores of millions of ballots?  [Laughable]

And the Postal Worker's Union - which has endorsed Biden - can be trusted to handle things honestly? [Yeppers!]

On 8/14/2020 at 2:03 PM, Blueliner said:

Totally🤣 Couldn’t tell me anything. I knew it all. But....we didn’t have the internet and America-hating, communist indoctrination in our education system to facilitate us being as messed up as today’s youth. 

Closer to the truth than not. College and Marxism. Driven by the Left.

Karl Marx is the most assigned economist in U.S. college classes

’Communist Manifesto’ appears in more than 3,000 college course syllabi, researchers find.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/communist-manifesto-among-top-three-books-assigned-in-college-2016-01-27

The only books assigned more frequently than “The Communist Manifesto” were “The Elements of Style,” the writing guide by William Strunk, popularized by E.B. White, and “The Republic,” by Plato.

Among other standouts, “Mein Kampf,” by Adolph Hitler, received a count of 697 and a score of 75.7. “What Is To Be Done,” by Vladimir Lenin, received a count of 361 and a teaching score of 45.9.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2020 at 2:19 PM, ngdawg said:

Still have those around. Debate clubs are pretty cool. I'm a part of Academic Team, and those competitions are pretty fun!

I don't think you are stupid at all. I think you are passionate and ready to give life a good try.

Work hard and study and you could be one of our leaders in the future. 

Remember, the youth will always have their time to shine. Just be sure to treat people like you want to be treated.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I don't think you are stupid at all. I think you are passionate and ready to give life a good try.

Remember, the youth will always have their time to shine. Just be sure to treat people like you want to be treated.

I try to do so, both here and in life. But doing it on here...is a challenge to say the least. Thank god I didn't take after concha's use of language.

19 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Oh God. Don't ever put him in a leadership position 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well that answers everything, let me ask you something. 

What was your stimulus check like?

What group paid the most taxes, the 400 richest in 1950s or present day 400 richest?

How much soft money would you have to contribute to the Republican  Party to buy the Secretary of Education position?

Thanks,

bgw

My check was 3400.

i assume the 50s, otherwise you wouldn’t have asked. 

I don’t know. How under qualified would I have to be to have did Holders job as AG? Dude was a racist to the nth degree and all many said was “So. We’ve been treated badly forever” which may be the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard in my life. I mean, if you don’t want to be treated a certain way what the fuck makes you think it’s cool for you to treat others the same way? Who fucking thinks like that?

Now let me ask you a question. Why didn’t you include the 60s-obamas time? My guess is because the answer was the same. 

Again Bro I am not a trump fan. The democrats haven’t put up a viable option in this election or the last. Hunter Biden is a fucking billionaire off of his Russia dealings and dumbass sheeple are like “trump and Putin. Russia. Uhhh” instead of looking at the crook mother fuckers who are the ones that are truly in bed with them. 

Just fucking say it. Say “I hate trump“ and nothing more. You’re attempts at trying to make Biden more palatable are nauseating. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Also, in a quote from years ago commenting on Bette Middler's looks, Trump claimed that he always tries to be politically correct. So either he lied then or he lied throughout his whole presidency.

Don't need the Republican army chasing after me, I'm just stating facts.

Facts🤣 I agree. We should just ignore you until you grow hair on your balls. But that's just me. 

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

Trump said he's "strongly considering" pardoning Edward Snowden. Can't see how that's acceptable to most people.

interesting ....

since Snowman was before your time...

What did you hear that makes you think this way?

PS:love how a 16 yo finds the ability to vouch for "most people"  🤣

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

interesting ....

since Snowman was before your time...

What did you hear that makes you think this way?

PS:love how a 16 yo finds the ability to vouch for "most people"  🤣

Trump himself said it. You can look it up. I just relayed the message. Didn't want to waste a whole new thread on Trump.