I’m sorry Darter but Biden has gone to far this time

imaGoodBoyNow

9 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Funny how these articles always seem to come out around election time 

But also why would this be an issue, Trump has cheated on every wife he has been with but all a sudden it's a concern with Biden?

Exactly. IDGAF anymore about their personal lives. I am no saint. And we can't even comprehend the lives of people with power. So I look as to what the President can do for our country and to a lesser extent...for me. Trump has done a great job despite the lies, hoaxes, viruses, and vitriol from the left 24/7/365.  The woke culture is NOT what is best for this country. I am 1000% convinced of that. THAT is why I will vote for Trump again....after voting dem most of my life. 

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Because dems make themselves out to be holier than thou

We accept all of trumps flaws 

Any politician is a crook and a liar 

It's how they get as far as they did and honestly I could say the same in my personal experience that there are many republicans who try to make Trump out to be a saint

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

We did impeach bill blowjob Clinton but was reelected 

Democrats have always been on the dick of JFK 

He cheated on Jackie multiple times. Was never there for a child's birth

Which is funny in hindsight considering who they had elected for their party this past election 

The republicans would try to get the devil himself elected if they thought he would win the election

Which is precisely the problem with these stupid political parties System

Just now, HSFBfan said:

We did impeach bill blowjob Clinton but was reelected 

Democrats have always been on the dick of JFK 

He cheated on Jackie multiple times. Was never there for a child's birth

I think it's funny that we "argue" about this shit. We are clearly past basic ideologies in this country.  still have mine, but it' not the be all end all in terms of choosing a CIC. The CIC needs to lead with AMERICA'S (not the fucking worlds') best interest in heart. Trump has done THAT better than any POTUS in my lifetime....and maybe ever since Lincoln. Biden and Harris are a fucking joke. Seriously. Shit...Pelosi, Schumer, AOC, Obama et al are the epitome of what is a joke. Fucking un-American asshats.

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

Well he is still a liar and a crook 

Businessmen are the same way, again it's why they get so far 

Or he uses the tax loopholes to his advantage. Just like the dem who is running for congress in NC. Used a loophole for his house. Saved him 40000 thousands 

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I think it's funny that we "argue" about this shit. We are clearly past basic ideologies in this country.  still have mine, but it' not the be all end all in terms of choosing a CIC. The CIC needs to lead with AMERICA'S (not the fucking worlds') best interest in heart. Trump has done THAT better than any POTUS in my lifetime....and maybe ever since Lincoln. Biden and Harris are a fucking joke. Seriously. Shit...Pelosi, Schumer, AOC, Obama et al are the epitome of what is a joke. Fucking un-American asshats.

Lincoln sent 600000 to their deaths. 

Trump is trying to avoid all wars at all costs 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Which is funny in hindsight considering who they had elected for their party this past election 

The republicans would try to get the devil himself elected if they thought he would win the election

Which is precisely the problem with these stupid political parties System

Now ur in a whole new topic. Is the 2 party system broke. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Or he uses the tax loopholes to his advantage. Just like the dem who is running for congress in NC. Used a loophole for his house. Saved him 40000 thousands 

Again I don't deny that the politicians on the Democrat side aren't crooks and liars as well but you won't convince me that Trump is above either tactic 

17 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Any politician is a crook and a liar 

It's how they get as far as they did and honestly I could say the same in my personal experience that there are many republicans who try to make Trump out to be a saint

No. They don't. Maybe a couple that you could probably count on both hands. How many "Repubs" are stepping up and defending what is going on in this country? I'm of the opinion that there are many 'pubs that want Trump out so that they can get on to business as usual. Trump is literally the ONE ONLY politician that stands up for America and has ZERO shame doing it. THAT is why he is so revered by anyone that isn't "independent" or woke. But yet, we're Trumpanzes or some lame bullshit. Trump was a fucking dem for 30 years for fucks sake. This guy is AMERICAN. I'm venting...but not at you personally, Columbia. 

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Again I don't deny that the politicians on the Democrat side aren't crooks and liars as well but you won't convince me that Trump is above either tactic 

You take whatever advantage you have. I dont blame the dem. If he knows the tax code and how to save money fine

Now if we wanna argue change the tax code. Maybe but I dont want to lose millioniares and such because they are paying 60% taxes 

Yes because people vote for the party and not the person running

That was never designed to be the purpose of electing a leader, the parties lead the country not the president 

Congress essentially runs the show. The president other than being CIC is essentially a figurehead in some perpsecitves 

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

No. They don't. Maybe a couple that you could probably count on both hands. How many "Repubs" are stepping up and defending what is going on in this country? I'm of the opinion that there are many 'pubs that want Trump out so that they can get on to business as usual. Trump is literally the ONE ONLY politician that stands up for America and has ZERO shame doing it. THAT is why he is so revered by anyone that in "independent" or non-woke. But yet, we're Trumpanzes or some lame bullshit. Trump was a fucking dem for 30 years for fucks sake. This guy is AMERICAN. I'm venting...but not at you personally, Columbia. 

there are. Ron johnson has identified them and is looking to kick them off certain commitees 

• Like 1

Just now, HSFBfan said:

You take whatever advantage you have. I dont blame the dem. If he knows the tax code and how to save money fine

Now if we wanna argue change the tax code. Maybe but I dont want to lose millioniares and such because they are paying 60% taxes 

Why would I care what some random millionaire has 

Is him being rich gonna help me in any way? No 

Is he gonna greet me on the street? No 

Why should I want to see some rich scum get to buy another private jet when I have to live outside some town of hillbillies because I can't afford to live in a city of intelligent living people

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Lincoln sent 600000 to their deaths. 

Trump is trying to avoid all wars at all costs 

I'm certain that Lincoln would have preferred not to have war. But it is what it was. And yes...Trump doesn't want that shit. It's literally the ONLY the left unnecessarily causing all of the chaos in this country. They KNOW that they'll never be able to push this agenda by an actual vote of the people, so they're forcing it. That's why that they're "all in" with this shit. That's why they're desperate. They know that if they loss this one, they'll be exposed as shitbags with un-American ideologies that they are.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Congress essentially runs the show. The president other than being CIC is essentially a figurehead in some perpsecitves 

The president is the puppet for the government and yes Congress runs the show so for me I rather have a president who doesn't run his mouth 24/7 

I used to be able to talk football on Facebook but now every post turns into "those damn kneelers" all because Trump couldn't keep his jealousy in check

Yes that's the reality, he didn't give a damn about the flag, notice when it's on TV and they do the anthem he is barely paying attention

It was about bashing the NFL because they blocked his opportunity to buy a team, it was and always has been about his damn ego

Why would I care what some random millionaire has 

Is him being rich gonna help me in any way? No 

Is he gonna greet me on the street? No 

Why should I want to see some rich scum get to buy another private jet when I have to live outside some town of hillbillies because I can't afford to live in a city of intelligent living people

Do u work? 

If so how many jobs are created by millionaires? 

Amazon and such are some of the biggest employers in America

Bezos is a billionaire. He gives people jobs 

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Avoid wars? Is that why he sits on Twitter trying to provoke countries with nukes? 

If so he is as much a idiot as I always thought he was 

and u realize we haven't been suckered into a war right?

Diplomacy through strength. 

When the world knows what your capable of they dont tend to fuck witj you

Realize Iran threatens shit daily. Doesnt do anything and we killed their general 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Do u work? 

If so how many jobs are created by millionaires? 

Amazon and such are some of the biggest employers in America

Bezos is a billionaire. He gives people jobs 

Maybe I should find one these business ideas that make billions so I can show off my wealth like a big shot and pay no taxes 

The true American way