I’m sorry Darter but Biden has gone to far this time

imaGoodBoyNow

2 minutes ago, CardinalTruth said:

Become or you are?😂 least canes doesn’t try to create a new persona. Carry on I suppose 😂 rookie 

Why would I be @ECHS05? Also, I've asked people to ask me about North Gwinnett stuff that is online and no one's stepped up to the challenge. I think I've proved that I'm not a second account. I can attest to that.

3 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

I seriously mistook you for somebody with a modicum of intelligence. Your racial hatred is just wow. Funny thing is you associate it with a party. The epitome of sheeple ignorance and just what Democrats want you to think. In the 60+ years that black Americans have became diehard Democrats what has that particular party done for you? I know before that black Americans divorcing was as rare as steak tartare and their family units were the strongest. Just like my people of a few decades ago. Are you in a better place today? Many, sadly, associate Democrats with free stuff, which apparently is a win/win. The decades of throwing money at a problem has been a fucking waste of resources and frankly a slap in the face to ANY American much less black Americans. 

I’ll ask again. What has the Democratic Party done for black Americans that people like you think they’re lifeblood of black America? Social programs designed to keep you under their thumb?!? Congrats! You win! 

Now it’s Mexicans turn to be indoctrinated into the “we’ll give you free stuff and take care of you” arm of the Democratic Party. Every four years!

Mutha Fucka!!! A got damn chronic CTE case on a busted cognitive loop with no fuckin’ chance of healing!!

Where did I say ANYTHING as to ANY party being 1st choice? I’ll wait.... but until you unhook with your obsessive projection of what “ you think” I said, fuck off. 

Try reading, and stop pretending you found the “magic sauce”, Punchy. 

Without reparations there will be no discussion with me about any of this, name a group that where an attempt was made to “make” whole. 

bgw

5 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Mutha Fucka!!! A got damn chronic CTE case on a busted cognitive loop with no fuckin’ chance of healing!!

Where did I say ANYTHING as to ANY party being 1st choice? I’ll wait.... but until you unhook with your obsessive projection of what “ you think” I said, fuck off. 

Try reading, and stop pretending you found the “magic sauce”, Punchy. 

Without reparations there will be no discussion with me about any of this, name a group that where an attempt was made to “make” whole. 

bgw

You don’t have to “say” anything. You’re inability to control yourself says it all. Your daily diatribes as well. 

I am beginning to think this is scottdale, but I’d like to be proven wrong. That same level of anger and hatred is there. 

You want reparations? You want ME to give YOU  something I had jackshit to do with? 😂 Nah. I’m good. 

I’ll buy you a Lunch and a drink, but that’s my only offer. If that’s not good enough kick rocks. 

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

You don’t have to “say” anything. You’re inability to control yourself says it all. Your daily diatribes as well. 

I am beginning to think this is scottdale, but I’d like to be proven wrong. That same level of anger and hatred is there. 

You want reparations? You want ME to give YOU  something I had jackshit to do with? 😂 Nah. I’m good. 

I’ll buy you a Lunch and a drink, but that’s my only offer. If that’s not good enough kick rocks. 

Fuck off, you cannot read nor read minds. 

We are part of the same team whether you like it or not, whether you think you had anything to do with it or not. Empirical evidence shows it. 

Go back to sticking your  head in the sand. 

bgw

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Fuck off, you cannot read nor read minds. 

We are part of the same team whether you like it or not, whether you think you had anything to do with it or not. Empirical evidence shows it. 

Go back to sticking your  head in the sand. 

bgw

If we are on the same team why will you not support your President? Don’t gimme that shit Bro. You’re a sorry fucking teammate! 

I have always supported every president since I’ve been old enough to vote, regardless of whether I voted for them or not. It will not stop with trump. It will not stop with the next president or the one after that. 

That’s being on the same team. 

• Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, RedZone said:

...you totally confuse support with kissing ass and hero worship.

Common mistakes amongst ass-kissers.

I must’ve missed it with the never ending whining and crying. Damn! Just when we had got past all those angry rioters from the obama/biden years along with all the racism that duo had the country cut back on. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

You’d be the one to know. How fitting the biggest racist on the board is a democrat?!? 

If I was the biggest racist on the forum I would attend every don j trump rally......and watch fox news.

Like yourself.

You've conned yourself into believing that you are not a racist 

Piss off...

35 minutes ago, RedZone said:

If I was the biggest racist on the forum I would attend every don j trump rally......and watch fox news.

Like yourself.

You've conned yourself into believing that you are not a racist 

Piss off...

Never attended one trump rally and never would. Not a fan. I do however support my president and would never destroy other people shit throwing tantrums.

Not my style 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

If we are on the same team why will you not support your President? Don’t gimme that shit Bro. You’re a sorry fucking teammate! 

I have always supported every president since I’ve been old enough to vote, regardless of whether I voted for them or not. It will not stop with trump. It will not stop with the next president or the one after that. 

That’s being on the same team. 

That’s your fucking problem, I’m allowed to bitch and whine, it’s the American way. I pay my taxes and I don’t fuck folks over. I want shit right, that’s on me not you. 

Save your horseshit for the fertilizer companies. 

bgw

bgw

40 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

That’s your fucking problem, I’m allowed to bitch and whine, it’s the American way. I pay my taxes and I don’t fuck folks over. I want shit right, that’s on me not you. 

Save your horseshit for the fertilizer companies. 

bgw

bgw

Bro. Knock yourself out. You’re getting your money’s worth!

i don’t fuck anybody over either yet you want me to pay you for some shit I had nothing to do with? 😂 What a teammate! Funny! Funnier still is that everybody knows if there were reparations it wouldn’t be enough. Sorry Bro. You ain’t taking my shit when me and mine didn’t do nada to you and yours. 

Gotta ask. Where is this money your demanding supposed to come from? How much?