I’m sorry Darter but Biden has gone to far this time

imaGoodBoyNow

13 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

By the way it's good to see concha picking up the slack left by the absence of @GardenStateBaller.

We need unhinged, frantic memes from people who clearly know that they are losing.

I'm curious Andy.

What's with all the drama queen verbiage?

"Unhinged"

"Frantic"

"Breathtaking"

Seriously? This is a side board on a high school football message site. Not to mention it's only mid-August. I really doubt anyone's having a breakdown.

You sound like a complete boob. 🤡

🤣

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You (they) are and it's actually typical of even numbered years in the last Summer/Fall.

Just take a look at the thread titles and the silly memes that clowns like you post.

Unhinged is being kind.

No, Andy.

You just like to think so.

It's a tiny message board and generally people are just having a good time , shooting the shit and fucking with each other.

You just sound like a jackass and a drama queen talking like that. Really. It's true.

You really are the kind of guy that people see coming and they instantly have somewhere better to be.

Stay warm and relatable, Andy.  🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

By the way it's good to see concha picking up the slack left by the absence of @GardenStateBaller.

We need unhinged, frantic memes from people who clearly know that they are losing.

..cryin' chuck (aka concha) is averaging 783 memes posted per week...BUT, everyone else has a problem.

I'd really like the crack one of these trump melonheadz open and see what's actually in there.

4 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Bro. Knock yourself out. You’re getting your money’s worth!

i don’t fuck anybody over either yet you want me to pay you for some shit I had nothing to do with? 😂 What a teammate! Funny! Funnier still is that everybody knows if there were reparations it wouldn’t be enough. Sorry Bro. You ain’t taking my shit when me and mine didn’t do nada to you and yours. 

Gotta ask. Where is this money your demanding supposed to come from? How much? 

There you go again, flapping your keystrokes and projecting.... you pay taxes right? Consider this a long overdue tax bill unpaid by TeamUSA.

Who said anything about money? A check ain’t gonna fix this shit, but the Accra Accord in 1996 did come up with a number.

bgw

22 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Cryin' concha is the embodiment of a shill and an enabler.

But he's just joking! And he's got memes!

If there's one thing on this site that warms my heart, it's Andy and the site's premier racist cuddling and supporting one another.

🤣

12 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

EXCLUSIVE: 'Joe Biden stole Jill from me': Her first husband tells how she CHEATED with Democrat candidate he once considered a friend and that they have LIED about how they started dating for years

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8635281/Jill-Biden-cheated-husband-Joe-ex-claims.html

Funny how these articles always seem to come out around election time 

But also why would this be an issue, Trump has cheated on every wife he has been with but all a sudden it's a concern with Biden?

• Like 1

Just now, Columbiafan said:

But also why would this be an issue, Trump has cheated on every wife he has been with but all a sudden it's a concern with Biden?

More of an equalizer for the unceasing personal attacks on the president.

13 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

EXCLUSIVE: 'Joe Biden stole Jill from me': Her first husband tells how she CHEATED with Democrat candidate he once considered a friend and that they have LIED about how they started dating for years

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8635281/Jill-Biden-cheated-husband-Joe-ex-claims.html

Jill: "The first time that Slow Joe violated my personal space and sniffed my hair...and the little girl's next to me, I knew it was true love". 

Jill Biden circa 1927

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Because dems make themselves out to be holier than thou

We accept all of trumps flaws 

• Thanks 1