I’m sorry Darter but Biden has gone to far this time

imaGoodBoyNow

Remember you can attack trump all u like but if you don't vote for Biden your not black

And he was part of mass incarceration of blacks

Who let out the blacks. Trump 

We have had conservative blacks be called a token by liberal blacks. 

But I guess that doesn't matter for the media

Oh it also took CNN five days to write 200 words on the 5 year old kid who was executed by a black man

28 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

The best thing about this article is the date.

August 21, 2017.

"The economy under Trump is great for blacks!"

Trump had been President for 7 months.

😄

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

No they did not.  In fact, the only one who said anything like that is Trump himself.  If you can find where anybody said he was racist please post it.  

Were you ok with the trillion dollar tax break for the super rich?  They are the ones who should be taxed and unless you are the top % of earners (takers) then you have nothing to worry about.  I just don't understand how people try so hard to NOT TAX the super wealthy.  They will be super wealthy no matter how much they are taxed.  

And Trump didn't close the border.

He restricted some flights from China.

As many as 40,000 people came from China in the two months after that.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

Not mine. I don't support either party in this election. They're both idiots.

When you can vote I suggest you take a hard look at how the party votes in the Senate and House.  How they vote will tell you who lines up best with what you believe in.  Don't listen to the rhetoric during election years and don't listen to the pundits on tv.  And most importantly do not listen to any of us here.  Do your research and look at how they voted.

You sound like a level headed young man.  Stay that way and you will be ahead of the game.  Treat EVERYBODY with respect and like they ARE a friend (without being naive) and you will be a leader and somebody worth listening to.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, concha said:

It was there already. 

And you know what?

Even though I showed you to be wrong it has done NOTHING to change your mind, has it?

It has partially convinced me that Trump has funded HBCUs, but it hasn't changed my view that Trump doesn't care about minorities. Because he doesnt.

Just now, World Citizen said:

When you can vote I suggest you take a hard look at how the party votes in the Senate and House.  How they vote will tell you who lines up best with what you believe in.  Don't listen to the rhetoric during election years and don't listen to the pundits on tv.  And most importantly do not listen to any of us here.  Do your research and look at how they voted.

You sound like a level headed young man.  Stay that way and you will be ahead of the game.  Treat EVERYBODY with respect and like they ARE a friend (without being naive) and you will be a leader and somebody worth listening to.

I try to do everything you say. And despite some people's beliefs, I try to stay respectful on here.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

It has partially convinced me that Trump has funded HBCUs, but it hasn't changed my view that Trump doesn't care about minorities. Because he doesnt.

Yea he does. He did things for NYC that NYC and its complete utter BS couldn't get done 

Trump got around the unions and was able to complete projects in months instead of years under the unions 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Yea he does. He did things for NYC that NYC and its complete utter BS couldn't get done 

Trump got around the unions and was able to complete projects in months instead of years under the unions 

He can do whatever to create a facade, but America knows who he truly is.

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I try to do everything you say. And despite some people's beliefs, I try to stay respectful on here.

You're not going to score any points by being a pussy who cowers when someone attacks your criticisms of Trump.

Saying that "both sides are bad! I don't like Biden!" is a sissy thing to do.

Just saying.

12 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Throwing token amounts of money at HBCUs and wanting "prosperity zones"  = solving problems!

Anything Biden has done = lip service!

The prosperity zones do more for those looking for tax breaks than it does for lower income areas.  It's all bullshit.  

HBCU's, while given more money overall, 15% has been taken away from science programs.  The man hates science it seems.  

• Like 1

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

You're not going to score any points by being a pussy who cowers when someone attacks your criticisms of Trump.

Saying that "both sides are bad! I don't like Biden!" is a sissy thing to do.

Just saying.

If I don't like Biden either, what am I supposed to do? I've spent more than enough time arguing with the extreme right-wings on here. You should look at my past arguments. 

He can do whatever to create a facade, but America knows who he truly is.

A man whose been part of the NCAAP 

Who friends include prominent blacks 

Etc etc 

A man who just released thousands of blacks locked up under the 1994 crime bill. 

A man who under him the wages of low inocmers have gone up over 50%

But remember if u don't vote for bidem your not black 

That's the equivalent of hRC calling us trump supporters deplorables didnt help her 

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

The prosperity zones do more for those looking for tax breaks than it does for lower income areas.  It's all bullshit. 

Prosperity zones are complete horsehit.

They're gerrymandered and shoehorned for the political advantage of Governors and other elected officials looking to give tax breaks to businesses that they prefer. I've seen it first hand.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

A man whose been part of the NCAAP 

Who friends include prominent blacks 

Etc etc 

A man who just released thousands of blacks locked up under the 1994 crime bill. 

A man who under him the wages of low inocmers have gone up over 50%

But remember if u don't vote for bidem your not black 

That's the equivalent of hRC calling us trump supporters deplorables didnt help her 

First of all, it's the NAACP. Second, his actions don't really show it as honest. We can't forget his propaganda during the Central Park Five incident. He can also be considered sexist too.

• Like 1

If I don't like Biden either, what am I supposed to do?

Be a man and vote the person who you think would be better.

You don't have to "like" somebody to vote for them.

Most of these bozos secretly despise Trump. They know he's a dangerous idiot, too, but are too invested in the movement now to turn back.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

Be a man and vote the person who you think would be better.

You don't have to "like" somebody to vote for them.

Most of these bozos secretly despise Trump. They know he's a dangerous idiot, too, but are too invested in the movement now to turn back.

I can't even vote yet. But when I do, I'm definitely going to pick the one I believe in more. Who knows? It may be a Republican person!

52 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

And you have just proven yourself to be a liar of the highest order. I am not surprised! Go kiss your leader where the sun don't shine. 

Whatever you say, Mr. Wall Street🤣. Continue to live in your fake reality with your ilk while supporting an (say it with me now) unethical, immoral, corrupt, insane, delusional, demented (literally and figuratively), America-hating regime that wants to fundamentally change our country...FOR THE WORSE. I suppose it's still better than the hell of Jamaica you talk about, so you're all-in. Down with Whitey and all of the blood, sweat, and tears that they sacrificed to give your ungrateful ass a voice. 

...I will support Trump until the day he dies. The only true American left in national politics.  I want to be on the right side of the history books.....you....not so much.  Oh...and Down with Whitey!!!