A Self Absorbed Evil Human Being

DarterBlue

7 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

They didn't confirm anything other than the fact that some anonymous sources said something.

Man..... nothing but conspiracy after conspiracy after conspiracy

Always turn up as bullshit...

giphy.gif

Β 

I'll bet these guys will all be over in the next thread ......you know...

All wondering and pointing fingers about

some new Q conspiracy

Β 

😝

Β 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

They didn't confirm anything other than the fact that some anonymous sources said something. They didn't confirm that what they said was true.

Hope this helps.

Β 

The entire subject is "did he say ______."

If the outlets are confirming that those thingsΒ were said (via a source) then they're indeed confirming that the story is true. It's implied the source was there or involved in dealings that made the information come to them.

Jennifer Griffin of Fox News literally says she is confirming the remarks Trump made, with 2 senior Trump administration officials. She's putting her career and integrity on the line by confirming that the remarks were said (she even quotes the exact ones she's referring to).

She made an entire thread of it. Brett Baier and a handful of other Fox News reporters backed up her ethics and professionalism after Trump called for her to get fired.

I won't bother with the other outlets because you'll just say "they're liberal and hate Trump," anyway.

You're lost in the sauce dude. Keep hiding in your safe space man, the world clearly scares you a bit too much.

avatars-000574262673-2horc7-t500x500.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slotback Right said:

They didn't confirm anything other than the fact that some anonymous sources said something. They didn't confirm that what they said was true.

Hope this helps.

Since they were not there, they could not confirm that what the sources said was true. But they did confirm that what was quoted in the Atlantic accurately reflected what the sources said. It is pretty clear that Trump's former Chief of Staff was one of the sources. Now if you want to argue that this is out of a personal vendetta against the President, I am willing to listen to that. But it's pretty clear Kelly would have been in situations where Trump may have (I believe did) say what was reflected in the Atlantic.Β 

You guys will defend any and everything the President said and does. In that sense, Trump had you all totally figured out. It is a sad reflection on your lack of honesty or sanity (it is not clear to me which it is). But it is what it is, I suppose.Β Β 

15 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Since they were not there, they could not confirm that what the sources said was true. But they did confirm that what was quoted in the Atlantic accurately reflected what the sources said.

Β 

Bingo

....and that is called ZERO corroboration, and ZERO confirmation of the content

Just a repeat of the same story (from the same anonymous source)

Somehow some people like to run around like kiddies and toss the word "CONFIRMATION" around like it means anything was confirmed other than their own idiocy 🀣

End of the day it's who you believe, that's what most reasonable people have said all along...

Β 

πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

10 named sources that were there... or a couple anonymous ones.....

go figure...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

Bingo

Somehow some people like to run around like kiddies and toss the word "CONFIRMATION" around like it means anything was confirmed other than their own idiocy 🀣

End of the day it's who you believe, that's what most reasonable people have said all along...

Β 

πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

go figure...

Exactly! It doesn't matter how many reporters report what the anonymous sources allegedly said. Twenty different newspapers could report that those anonymous sources said what they allegedly said, but that wouldn't make what they allegedly saidΒ anyΒ more truthful than if only one newspaper reportedΒ it...And not one of those anonymous sources has the guts to come out of the shadows to defend what they allegedly said.

Β 

35 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

You must've been pretty surprised when all the crazy stuff that anonymous source said about Watergate turned out to be true.

So you must believe Qanon too....

Heard he was anonymous 🀣

gotta be as reliable as Deepthroat huh?

The whole 'conspiracy' here is a meaningless he said she said,

where even if what he said WAS accurately quoted,

You can't depend or rely on any opinion for the appropriateΒ  'context' of the implied Feelings of the actual speaker...

And yet again, you don't even know if the words spoken were "sucker" or "poor sucker" or if it is one side trying to score points off something like the censoring of an actual security threat ....

in other words even at face value....it's old bullshit that is just re-hashed if there is nothing new from it in 2 years...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

Bingo

Β 

πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

go figure...

It is standard protocol in the USA for stories to be based on anonymous sources. It is a way of getting information to the public that otherwise would not be released. Do I have issues with it? Sure I do. But similar stories were leaked about Trump's predecessor, and many of you had a field day with it. Somehow when the shoe is on the other foot, you scream like dogs that have just been kicked by a master.Β 

I would find the whole thing comic if it were not for the fact that the reporting is consistent with many disparaging public pronouncements that our esteemed POTUS has made in the past about several prominent military figures. The think is, the article, to my hood way of thinking, is totally consistent with the man that I have observed over the past 36 years.Β 

I will close by restating what I believe. This person is a terrible human being. He has no business being within 10,000 miles of the Presidency of the world's greatest nuclear power. Ultimately no good will come of this. That so many of you cannot recognize this is either testimony to your own nihilistic tendencies or to mass delusion on a scale I have never observed before. Either way, it does not speak well for the future of the country.Β 

12 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

It is standard protocol in the USA for stories to be based on anonymous sources. It is a way of getting information to the public that otherwise would not be released. Do I have issues with it? Sure I do. But similar stories were leaked about Trump's predecessor, and many of you had a field day with it. Somehow when the shoe is on the other foot, you scream like dogs that have just been kicked by a master.Β 

I would find the whole thing comic if it were not for the fact that the reporting is consistent with many disparaging public pronouncements that our esteemed POTUS has made in the past about several prominent military figures. The think is, the article, to my hood way of thinking, is totally consistent with the man that I have observed over the past 36 years.Β 

I will close by restating what I believe. This person is a terrible human being. He has no business being within 10,000 miles of the Presidency of the world's greatest nuclear power. Ultimately no good will come of this. That so many of you cannot recognize this is either testimony to your own nihilistic tendencies or to mass delusion on a scale I have never observed before. Either way, it does not speak well for the future of the country.Β 

I wouldn't use 'O bashing' as some excuse for "T bashing"...

And while writer's use of anonymous sources is fine, that does not lend them any credibility.

That's also fine that you believe he is a terrible human being

(Some people in DC don't even have an issue voting for a crackhead if "he's the right guy for the job" 🀣, this is politics, not some popularity contest LOL)

Still doesn't make any anonymous accusations any more valid eitherΒ 

πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Β 

6 hours ago, Troll said:

I wouldn't use 'O bashing' as some excuse for "T bashing"...

And while writer's use of anonymous sources is fine, that does not lend them any credibility.

That's also fine that you believe he is a terrible human being

(Some people in DC don't even have an issue voting for a crackhead if "he's the right guy for the job" 🀣, this is politics, not some popularity contest LOL)

Still doesn't make any anonymous accusations any more valid eitherΒ 

πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Β 

There is a huge difference between having a sad example of humanity presiding over a mayor ship versus a Presidency. Neither is good, I grant you that. But one is potentially catastrophic, the other is just a sad reflection of very poor judgment on the part of the city's electorate.Β 

And, while in isolation I agree that anonymous sources lack the credibility that they would had the source gone on the record, when examined against mountains of other evidence against the subject of the accusation, they have a ton of credibility to me.Β 

We will see where this takes us. And to be honest I have no earthly idea, for the country seems hell bent on self destruction rather than repair. And this comment relates both to the actions of the right and left. It is also the reason that I am going to leave and the more I think about it, probably regardless of outcome. It is just that one outcome will hasten my decision as I regard it as potentially more dangerous for people like myself.Β 

I suppose placed within the context of the last forty to forty five years of US history, it is probably not that surprising that we are where we are. Our "ruling classes" have done a terrible, incredibly short sighted job of managing the country's affairs and have ensured that there would be widespread discontent within large swaths of the citizenry.Β 

It is particularly tragic because all of this was totally avoidable.Β 

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

There is a huge difference between having a sad example of humanity presiding over a mayor ship versus a Presidency. Neither is good, I grant you that. But one is potentially catastrophic, the other is just a sad reflection of very poor judgment on the part of the city's electorate.Β 

And, while in isolation I agree that anonymous sources lack the credibility that they would had the source gone on the record, when examined against mountains of other evidence against the subject of the accusation, they have a ton of credibility to me.Β 

We will see where this takes us. And to be honest I have no earthly idea, for the country seems hell bent on self destruction rather than repair. And this comment relates both to the actions of the right and left. It is also the reason that I am going to leave and the more I think about it, probably regardless of outcome. It is just that one outcome will hasten my decision as I regard it as potentially more dangerous for people like myself.Β 

I suppose placed within the context of the last forty to forty five years of US history, it is probably not that surprising that we are where we are. Our "ruling classes" have done a terrible, incredibly short sighted job of managing the country's affairs and have ensured that there would be widespread discontent within large swaths of the citizenry.Β 

It is particularly tragic because all of this was totally avoidable.Β 

You can untwist your panties now....

no one is stopping you from living your life.

If you care that much about whether people are gonna respect any politician

Then you can stick to politics and you are gonna be miserable.

Β 

PS: YES extremely partisan mudslinging politics, the entirely divisive kind, is being shoved down our throats by the corporate news and media, corporate businesses and politicians.......but that doesn't mean you have to swallow it......or choke on it....which is what most wind up doing with that kind of poison.

the choice is yours

Β 

Β 

Β 

7 minutes ago, Troll said:

You can untwist your panties now....

no one is stopping you from living your life.

If you care that much about whether people are gonna respect any politician

Then you can stick to politics and you are gonna be miserable.

Β 

PS: YES extremely partisan mudslinging politics, the entirely divisive kind, is being shoved down our throats by the corporate news and media, corporate businesses and politicians.......but that doesn't mean you have to swallow it......or choke on it....which is what most wind up doing with that kind of poison.

the choice is yours

Β 

Β 

Β 

You, too, have a choice. I trust mine over yours. No disrespect, but I think I have better survival instincts. Instincts cultivated by my upbringing versus yours. I will do what I feel I must, as I am sure you will do what you feel you must. I will leave it there.Β 

Β 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

You, too, have a choice. I trust mine over yours. No disrespect, but I think I have better survival instincts. Instincts cultivated by my upbringing versus yours. I will do what I feel I must, as I am sure you will do what you feel you must. I will leave it there.Β 

Β 

everyone has a choice for how they feel and act....

not everyone has the choice or the ability to leave.

In those cases, it's probably much more important

to find a better way to think and act

Β 

Just sayin'

πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Β 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Troll said:

Man..... nothing but conspiracy after conspiracy after conspiracy

Always turn up as bullshit...

giphy.gif

Β 

I'll bet these guys will all be over in the next thread ......you know...

some new Q conspiracy....like the crazy Q women running for a Congressional seat in Georgia who Trump endorsed?...I figured this "Q" conspiracy would be right up your ally Ronnie?...the righties seem to be eating this "Q" thing up like candy as Trump plays along with them!...cannibals who are pedophiles and they run Washington?!... Sounds like they're on to something huh Ronnie??...O.o

Β 

😝

Β 

Β 

12 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

some new Q conspiracy....like the crazy Q women running for a Congressional seat in Georgia who Trump endorsed?...I figured this "Q" conspiracy would be right up your ally Ronnie?...the righties seem to be eating this "Q" ting up like candy as Trump plays along with them!...cannibals who are pedophiles and they run Washington?!... Sounds like they're on to something huh Ronnie??...***

Β 

Β 

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

giphy.gif

Β 

😝

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Troll said:

everyone has a choice for how they feel and act....

not everyone has the choice or the ability to leave.

In those cases, it's probably much more important

to find a better way to think and act

Β 

Just sayin'

πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Β 

Most people on sound financial footing have both the choice and ability to leave if circumstances warrant it. However, many are constrained by not being on sound financial footing. Others are constrained by family obligations. Still others by fear of the unknown. I have sufficient finances to afford me a modicum of choice. My children are grown and one already lives abroad with no intentions to return. These two factors, coupled with the fact I have already lived in a foreign country on a permanent basis (less fear of the unknown), give me a flexibility both in fact and in mind that many do not have.Β 

If I feel I must, I won't hesitate to exercise it.Β Β 

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Β 

Β 

Didnt Crazy Karen Laura Looniebin Loomer actually win a seat in Florida?

no sure..I thought she won the primary vote?...either way it's scary news to have nutty people like that running for office and even scarier she has a constituency ...how SAD!!

17 minutes ago, Troll said:

no idea. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Β 

14 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

no sure..I thought she won the primary vote?...either way it's scary news to have nutty people like that running for office and even scarier she has a constituency ...how SAD!!

My bad she won a primary...Β 

Im sure her and StephenΒ  Miller will get along fine....Β 

• Haha 1