A Self Absorbed Evil Human Being

DarterBlue

21 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

There's plenty more, you can click on her tweets if you want to read them.

another  'Correspondent confirms' by claiming the same 'anonymous sources' ?  🤣

Here's a better read for you...LOL

THIS ONE has 'real sources'.....

and even the video proof.

Straight from the horses mouth... (and 24 hours old... not some 2 year old re-hash)

Biden Teaches History: ‘A Black Guy Invented The Light Bulb, Not A White Guy Named Edison’

Sep 3, 2020   DailyWire.com

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee former Vice President Joe Biden delivers a speech at the William Hicks Anderson Community Center, on July 28, 2020 in Wilmington, Delaware. Biden addressed the fourth component of his Build Back Better economic recovery plan for working families, how his plan will address systemic racism and advance racial economic equity in the United States.Mark Makela/Getty Images

On Thursday, noted historian and Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden reinvented history as he preached at a church, pontificating, “People fear that’s, which, that which is different. We gotta, for example, why in God’s name don’t we teach history in history classes? A black guy invented the light bulb, not a white guy named Edison.”

Uh …. no.

Despite Biden’s false notion of history, genuine historians would point out that Thomas Edison did indeed invent the incandescent light bulb. As The Department of Energy wrote in 2013 under the Obama administration.

Ya see ?.....   now THAT is how you quote a 'source'...👍

Hope this helps.

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

Straight from the horses mouth... (and 24 hours old... not some 2 year old re-hash)

Biden Teaches History: ‘A Black Guy Invented The Light Bulb, Not A White Guy Named Edison’

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee former Vice President Joe Biden delivers a speech at the William Hicks Anderson Community Center, on July 28, 2020 in Wilmington, Delaware. Biden addressed the fourth component of his Build Back Better economic recovery plan for working families, how his plan will address systemic racism and advance racial economic equity in the United States.Mark Makela/Getty Images

On Thursday, noted historian and Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden reinvented history as he preached at a church, pontificating, “People fear that’s, which, that which is different. We gotta, for example, why in God’s name don’t we teach history in history classes? A black guy invented the light bulb, not a white guy named Edison.”

Uh …. no.

Despite Biden’s false notion of history, genuine historians would point out that Thomas Edison did indeed invent the incandescent light bulb. As The Department of Energy wrote in 2013 under the Obama administration.

Hope this helps.

Pathetic pander - must be a bit worried

47 minutes ago, Troll said:

Uh …. no.

Hope this helps.

Lol, so The Atlantic, Fox News, and now the Washington Post are just making it up. Are you the one in heels?

YdXvV_pvniRbrBuwDOMZzhi6ConMnoeeO7c6KgB7

45 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Lol, so The Atlantic, Fox News, and now the Washington Post are just making it up. Are you the one in heels?

YdXvV_pvniRbrBuwDOMZzhi6ConMnoeeO7c6KgB7

What happened....😝

can't back up some 'anonymous sourced', paid correspondent, political, sell papers, "story" ? 🤣

You know the one you have had 2 years to vet....and only claims knowledge of others 'opinions'🙄

Guess you are calling boltman's book version a lie as well...weren't you one of those invested in that book ? LOLOL

PS: you are some conspiracy theorist....but 2 years late 👍

BTW: how come no reply on a real piece of news....or do you actually think a 'black man invented the light bulb'...

giphy.gif 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Bolton’s comments put paid to this issue.  No friend of Trump.  The sources either come forward or it is done.

quick question....

You think they got Biddy pumped up on amphetamines ???

People are noticing some fresh IV marks, dilated pupils, and all the blinking/squinting with lowered light levels in the latest outings of his...

That stuff WAS the 'original cure' for alzheimers/dimentia before it fell out of favor.

🤔

image.png.82555f61de5471a4f9dbf6b63d0dc83b.png

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

FOIA fact check showing Goldberg's "sources" to be pretty unreliable, and debunking at least part of the Atlantic article, FWIW. 

Trump also reiterated the White House explanation of why he didn’t visit the cemetery. “The helicopter could not fly,” he said, because of the rain and fog. “The Secret Service told me you can’t do it. ... They would never have been able to get the police and everybody else in line to have a president go through a very crowded, very congested area.”

7 hours ago, DownSouth said:

Fox News' Natl' Security Correspondent is confirming the quotes by Trump, according to anonymous sources. FIFY

There's plenty more, you can click on her tweets if you want to read them.

1. Jennifer Rubin is NOT confirming the quotes by Trump. Read her first tweet again...and this time don't miss the last two words "source confirms." She's merely confirming what one of those anonymous sources claimed.

2. Same story on the 2nd tweet. Notice the words "Two sources confirmed."  Again...anonymous sources.

3. Same story on 3rd tweet. "Two former sr Trump admin officials confirm"   Again...anonymous sources.

Probably fired former officials with an axe to grind.

12 hours ago, Troll said:

quick question....

You think they got Biddy pumped up on amphetamines ???

People are noticing some fresh IV marks, dilated pupils, and all the blinking/squinting with lowered light levels in the latest outings of his...

That stuff WAS the 'original cure' for alzheimers/dimentia before it fell out of favor.

🤔

image.png.82555f61de5471a4f9dbf6b63d0dc83b.png

Trump stated that he wants Biden (and himself as well) to take a drug test. Straight out of his mouth in his interview with Ingraham. Now that requests makes sense. 

On 9/3/2020 at 7:59 PM, HSFBfan said:

I read it 

Again with the anonymous sources 

I honestly don't like what he said if true but why can't people come out and say I'm so and so and I can confirm it and this is how I can confirm it 

As Ronald Reagan once said, "there you go again" with the anonymous sources.  

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Trump stated that he wants Biden (and himself as well) to take a drug test. Straight out of his mouth in his interview with Ingraham. Now that requests makes sense. 

Didn't hear about that challenge until now 🤣

and I thought biddy was the one who challenges others to drug testing 😝

Guess a lot MORE people are noticing....or it's just that much more obvious than I thought.

LOLOL....had to just look it up ... 😲

Well snap...guess I'm just late to the dance on this one 😆

Wonder what Biddy's response will be....(or as the topic is apparently much older than I knew, was this what prompted the question 🤔).

• Like 1

On 9/3/2020 at 8:43 PM, DarterBlue said:

Either because people are cowards and Trump is a vengeful guy and they are afraid of him, or because it is not true. I tend to believe it is true, because I have a very negative opinion of Trump based on 36 years of observation. But I admit there is a chance I could be wrong.  

There are 10 Trump people who did not hear him say that. Even John Bolton said that and there's no love lost between them.

• Like 1

On 9/3/2020 at 9:31 PM, DownSouth said:

You know who stayed on the side of caution before you did? - The writer and editor, who are risking their careers if this were a made up hit piece.

You know who else stayed on the side of caution before you? - The Atlantic, which would be risking a MASSIVE libel suit that would probably destroy them forever if this was a made up hit piece.

The bleeding hearts in the media will support the Atlantic 'til the cows come home. 

On 9/3/2020 at 10:37 PM, Bormio said:

I happen to think McCain richly deserved Trump’s remark.  Not because he wasn’t a war hero, he was.  But in politics he used it (inappropriately in my opinion) as a badge of moral superiority, which he used to lecture everyone who did not have his experience about how he was right and they were wrong.  It was unseemly and he did it over and over.  I was gratified when Trump refused to apologize to him.  There are many people in politics who did not serve, but that does not invalidate their opinions on the issues confronting this nation.

Lets not forget John Kerry (aka Gumby) on the campaign trail in 2004. That's all he ever talked about. 

18 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

But even though I've never posted any source or document that wasn't authentic, you still felt compelled to launch into your standard schtick anyway lol.

Fox News just confirmed the main points of the story with two more sources in the Administration.

But please keep talking about Trump's hair.

🤷‍♂️

On 9/4/2020 at 9:17 AM, DBP66 said:

LOL..Trump "swears"??...the guy with 20,000+ lies on record "swears" huh??….I guess that means he's telling the "truth"?!...a certified BULLSHIT ARTIST is swearing...isn't that cute!....:$

20,000 lies according to who? The leftist media who has an agenda against him, with many who suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome. I watched CNN after Trump's speech at convention last week and they had a guy with a list of "lies." Just about every "lie" he listed wasn't a lie, simply a matter of disagreement. 

Speaking of lies, how about Biden saying Trump "wants to take away your social security" - that old lie the Democrats have been saying for decades against Republicans. 

Face it, politicians lie on a regular basis. That's why I think it's hysterical when someone complains about "lying to Congress" when they lie to us on a regular basis. 

• Thanks 1