A Self Absorbed Evil Human Being

DarterBlue

15 minutes ago, Troll said:

Didn't hear about that challenge until now 🤣

and I thought biddy was the one who challenges others to drug testing 😝

Guess a lot MORE people are noticing....or it's just that much more obvious than I thought.

LOLOL....had to just look it up ... 😲

Well snap...guess I'm just late to the dance on this one 😆

Wonder what Biddy's response will be....(or as the topic is apparently much older than I knew, was this what prompted the question 🤔).

If he is on some uppers, it's not gonna be pretty for this 80 year old man when the crash comes after being strung out for several months as the debates start hitting.

4 minutes ago, PJR1 said:

20,000 lies according to who? The leftist media who has an agenda against him, with many who suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome. I watched CNN after Trump's speech at convention last week and they had a guy with a list of "lies." Just about every "lie" he listed wasn't a lie, simply a matter of disagreement. 

Speaking of lies, how about Biden saying Trump "wants to take away your social security" - that old lie the Democrats have been saying for decades against Republicans. 

Face it, politicians lie on a regular basis. That's why I think it's hysterical when someone complains about "lying to Congress" when they lie to us on a regular basis. 

This is his go to move. He's been counting the 'lies' for 4 years. That guy is wrong more often than Biden (which is pretty much always).  And THAT is saying a lot. 

22 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Let me guess....

This is what you do, when you can't point to any policy

from your side worth mentioning.

👍

47 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

It seems that not one of you guys has the balls to actually stand up and defend what you say.

PS: when no one else cares about your posts....well...

you can always try responding to yourself 👌     

that should work....

have you tried that one yet?

giphy.gif

🤣

• Haha 1

I think most of this story is patently false.  There is such hatred for Trump among some in government that they feel any means, including lying and fabricating, is justified in getting rid of him.  I do think his questioning Kelly about why his son served may well be true.  “Why do these men serve?” Is an age-old question asked by many people, famous and not famous.  It is a rhetorical question - people know why men serve, but understand they may give all up in doing so.  Maybe someone who heard the conversation was offended, maybe they hate Trump now.  Maybe it is Kelly himself.  And frankly, some people are more enthusiastic about serving than others.  Ask POTUS #42.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

The party that called Vietnam veterans baby killers is now hot and bothered that someone might have called them suckers.

Actually, that is the one comment that I believe may have actually been said....

My gut reaction was he probably said something like "poor suckers". (of course only 'reported' as "suckers")

I could easily call a friend a sucker If I thought they were falling for something, 

Whether something is a term of endearment or not, is based more on CONTEXT than syntax.

Probably why another's anonymous impression and story,  being used to produce a different contextual 3rd hand  story of the 2nd hand story, to suit whatever context media (or a poster) is trying to promote,

is nothing but a pure fail and diversion from the real truth....

....But of course you have posters here claiming they have "proven" 🤣 what someone else's "actual feelings" really are 🙄 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

At the end of the day Macron, Merkel, and Trudeau all made the ceremony, and Trump didn't.  Most leaders have a back-up plan for bad weather. 

Speaking of storms and bad weather, what the hell? Daily record, or near record highs, immediately interrupted by daily record, or near record, lows...

image.thumb.png.0ca55c20b5d561979c2c8679ed0a6dfc.png

• Sad 1

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

These days are constantly finding new things that can test how low Bormio can stoop to defend Trump.

See?

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

I think most of this story is patently false.  There is such hatred for Trump among some in government that they feel any means, including lying and fabricating, is justified in getting rid of him.  I do think his questioning Kelly about why his son served may well be true.  “Why do these men serve?” Is an age-old question asked by many people, famous and not famous.  It is a rhetorical question - people know why men serve, but understand they may give all up in doing so.  Maybe someone who heard the conversation was offended, maybe they hate Trump now.  Maybe it is Kelly himself.  And frankly, some people are more enthusiastic about serving than others.  Ask POTUS #42.

image.thumb.png.0a270f383a1b85be229d2910718329fc.png

9 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Is not a denial.

PSSSssssssst.........

Your president has actually already given several denials...

Hope this helps.

👍

BTW: responding to yourself to agree with yourself isn't very good backup.....🤣

That guy Anus Flinch just butt clenches all day long. 😝

hope this helps too

👌

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

image.thumb.png.0a270f383a1b85be229d2910718329fc.png

PSSSssssssst.........

Your president has actually already given several denials...

Hope this helps.

👍

BTW: responding to yourself to agree with yourself isn't very good backup.....🤣

That guy Anus Flinch just butt clenches all day long. 😝

hope this helps too

👌

Andy = 💩

The other day he was saying that because the Portland murderer claimed self-defense we should believe him.

Apparently with Andy, it's all about their political stances.

🤣