Trumptards this the biggest problem with police.

Ga96

Wanna hear one of you racist idiots make an excuse for this. This shit is stupidity personified and happened in my area which is alarming aggravating and unfortunately not surprising.

https://www.wctv.tv/2020/07/20/remerton-sued-for-arrest-of-mistaken-suspect/

Those that can't hit the link. Police sneak into innocent mans house wakes him out of his sleep at gun point. Guy is sleeping naked police do the most gay shit ever and force him to get dressed in front of him. Police and the department don't even apologize and now declare immunity. Legal term " sovereign immunity in other words police declare aren't responsible for what they did even if it was illegal which it was. 

@DBP66 @BUFORDGAWOLVES @ngdawg @Atticus Finch

I noticed you guys continued to show the trumpets of their wrong doings and false ignorant beliefs during my absence. Great Job.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Wanna hear one of you racist idiots make an excuse for this. This shit is stupidity personified and happened in my area which is alarming aggravating and unfortunately not surprising.

https://www.wctv.tv/2020/07/20/remerton-sued-for-arrest-of-mistaken-suspect/

Those that can't hit the link. Police sneak into innocent mans house wakes him out of his sleep at gun point. Guy is sleeping naked police do the most gay shit ever and force him to get dressed in front of him. Police and the department don't even apologize and now declare immunity. Legal term " sovereign immunity in other words police declare aren't responsible for what they did even if it was illegal which it was. 

@DBP66 @BUFORDGAWOLVES @ngdawg @Atticus Finch

I noticed you guys continued to show the trumpets of their wrong doings and false ignorant beliefs during my absence. Great Job.

We love when police can't follow their own rules.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

Not going to agree to the arrest and they way  it happened if no search warrent was in possesion of one of the officers.

However. If Paige was harboring a fugitive then I understand the no knock search and arrest as long as there was a search warrent. It was said that Mingledorff was at the home. I have to think that was reason enough to search the home but with a search warrent in hand. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Not going to agree to the arrest and they way  it happened if no search warrent was in possesion of one of the officers.

However. If Paige was harboring a fugitive then I understand the no knock search and arrest as long as there was a search warrent. It was said that Mingledorff was at the home. I have to think that was reason enough to search the home but with a search warrent in hand. 

But we all know police don't and can't act on every word of mouth that they get especially to this point also the police admitted to doing wrong by firing the first officer.

36 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

They had a warrant 

12 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

He was third string JV Tuba player. Meaning the backup would have to trip and wipe out the starter just for him to play Tuba in front of someone other than his mom and her bingo friends 

If you saw the video I sent yesterday, you'd know I don't play tuba and I'm actually a candidate for drum major (leader of the whole band).

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Hey don’t air your personal shit on a public forum. So they made you squat and cough a few times. Get over it. 

Hey you big fucking pussy, how was time out you fucking cuck?

Glad you’re back, I like being reminded of continued systemic White Supremacist racism. 

Boy, I gotta tell ya.... a “friend” wanted to talk politics after being warned not to.... broke his weak ass down, the friend admitted to possessing a sheet and a hood.... I kept asking are you NoBalls813? You have amazing strength being anonymous but weak sauce face to face. Wanna wager?

Anyways, “friend” no longer. 

bgw

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It’s very simple. Comply so you don’t die. 

Running away or towards cops with guns In hand has its consequences. 

Keep studying Concha’s lines... Concha I respect but do not agree with, Concha is a hard out.... you are nothing but a fake Twitter spam bot. 

Welcome back, good  to see the Klan Triad of you, NoBalls813 and the village idiot HSFBFAN  back to butt fucking each other in synchronized mouth breathing. 

bgw

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Keep studying Concha’s lines... Concha I respect but do not agree with, Concha is a hard out.... you are nothing but a fake Twitter spam bot. 

Welcome back, good  to see the Klan Triad of you, NoBalls813 and the village idiot HSFBFAN  back to butt fucking each other in synchronized mouth breathing. 

bgw

Larry, were you by any chance on that great national champion Harvard debate team of '87?

6 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hey you big fucking pussy, how was time out you fucking cuck?

Glad you’re back, I like being reminded of continued systemic White Supremacist racism. 

Boy, I gotta tell ya.... a “friend” wanted to talk politics after being warned not to.... broke his weak ass down, the friend admitted to possessing a sheet and a hood.... I kept asking are you NoBalls813? You have amazing strength being anonymous but weak sauce face to face. Wanna wager?

Anyways, “friend” no longer. 

bgw

Did I tell you to come off the block? I said you can get this cheeseburger AFTER you make me $2,000. Not before. 

See hoes like you gotta be watched at all times. Word on the street is you snitched to Hawg P.D. Got me locked up for a month for sexual harassment. 

But im back like I left something. And I’m through being the nice pimp. The slaps are gonna be more harder and more often from here on out 

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Did I tell you to come off the block? I said you can get this cheeseburger AFTER you make me $2,000. Not before. 

See hoes like you gotta be watched at all times. Word on the street is you snitched to Hawg P.D. Got me locked up for a month for sexual harassment. 

But im back like I left something. And I’m through being the nice pimp. The slaps are gonna be more harder and more often from here on out 

I didn’t say shit, you little bitch....

You did that clown show all on your own self. 

You ain’t a pimp of your own mind, keep selling it though it ain’t gonna get through your thick fucking melon. 

You’re hilarious, you probably thought I called in the weeds waist high in your front yard too, huh?

bgw