Warner Robins - 25, Valdosta - 28 FINAL

ngdawg

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Grayson was ranked top 4 in country when season started, y’all Got Bergened Plain and Simple

They definitely were not a top team in Georgia that year. They lost to Colquitt County and Lowndes, and beat Westlake by 5 and Marietta by 7. This was the year Marietta went 5-6 and Westlake got destroyed by Lowndes.

38 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Y'all really need to relax. If y'all didn't expect sloppiness from Valdosta (considering everything that has taken place), then idk what to tell ya. They'll be fine. R-E-L-A-X. 

Rush had 29 practices...that he acknowledges.

I actually thought they'd play better.

Of course...WR had a lot to do with those mistakes.

Rufus>>

8 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Rush had 29 practices...that he acknowledges.

I actually thought they'd play better.

Of course...WR had a lot to do with those mistakes.

Rufus>>

I expected shaky play....especially from the offenses. But yeah, that WR front 7 is gonna give a lot of teams hell this year. WR probably shoulda won if we're being honest. Great game nonetheless! 

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Bergen Catholic has Ohio state recruits at QB , On DLine, Dbs , BErgen Catholic would win by 24 on neutral field

74DEF71B-97B8-4796-8359-3890FA502546.jpeg

C86EED56-A4CC-4B67-89DC-834ECED53F68.jpeg

BC52ECF3-FA1E-4F59-B7BE-0799A7398BFF.png

C9903ED3-BCC7-414C-80C0-16636C83EDC8.jpeg

494690E1-9CFA-4630-B30B-57EEDE03AB7F.jpeg

I don't think people are stupid to rank Grayson in the top 10 with their talent and then they go on to lose to 30th ranked BC. Grayson just beat Jones County (12-2 last year) by 38 without their star players, including Del Rio.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I don't think people are stupid to rank Grayson in the top 10 with their talent and then they go on to lose to 30th ranked BC. Grayson just beat Jones County (12-2 last year) by 38 without their star players, including Del Rio.

Jones County is a 5A school. In 7A they probably are a 4-6 team. Buford blasted them. 

Fellas, every football fan knows that the defense gels quicker than the offense. So,.in the first game if the season,  the defense should be way ahead of the offense. 

Out of those 29 practices,  how many was Garcia involved in? 22 for 34 with upwards of 300 yards is not too shabby. 

Also, its not like they played a GA slappie. WR is a top team in their classification. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, old_e said:

Fellas, every football fan knows that the defense gels quicker than the offense. So,.in the first game if the season,  the defense should be way ahead of the offense. 

Out of those 29 practices,  how many was Garcia involved in? 22 for 34 with upwards of 300 yards is not too shabby. 

Also, its not like they played a GA slappie. WR is a top team in their classification. 

The California kid played damn good in the 2nd half.  He will only get better.

• Like 4